Bluelight

Thread: Am-2233

1. Collapse Details
    Am-2233 
    Weed
    1-[(N-methylpiperidin-2-yl)methyl]-3-(2-iodobenzoyl)indole

Could anyone please tell me, is this synthetic cannabinoid uk legal?

2. Collapse Details

Hiyer hx_

You may be able to get better info over in Advanced Drug Discussion about this, but I'll leave it here for now and see if anyone knows anything.
    But if you'd like it moved over there at some point then just leave a post in here saying so and I'll get on it.

3. Collapse Details

Yeah thats a good idea, thanks.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by hx_ View Post
    1-[(N-methylpiperidin-2-yl)methyl]-3-(2-iodobenzoyl)indole

Could anyone please tell me, is this synthetic cannabinoid uk legal?

Yes it is

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fastandbulbous View Post
    Yes it is
    Nice to know. It has been reported to be more of a sedating cannabinoid, and from the ki values it looks quite good. slightly "higher" on cb1 and "lower" on cb2 than AM2201, which can be a too strong or strange trippy high.

AM-2233: 1.8nM at CB1 and 2.2nM at CB2
    AM-2201: 1.0nM at CB1 and 2.6nM at CB2

6. Collapse Details

The vagabond who's rapping at your door, standing in the clothes that you once wore.
    Quote Originally Posted by hx_ View Post
    Nice to know. It has been reported to be more of a sedating cannabinoid, and from the ki values it looks quite good. slightly "higher" on cb1 and "lower" on cb2 than AM2201, which can be a too strong or strange trippy high.

AM-2233: 1.8nM at CB1 and 2.2nM at CB2
    AM-2201: 1.0nM at CB1 and 2.6nM at CB2
    Yes ive recently been dabbling in a blend of AM2201 and AM694 and would agree as i have found the effects both strong and strange aswell. I thought that was just me LOL but it seems not. Ive only really just begun experimenting with it but so far it seems for me at least its best in combining it with other things -like mdai, or etizolam, or mxe as thats the only way i can explore its stong and strange effects without too much anxiety/fear/paranoia...

7. Collapse Details

MXE and AM-2201 is a very trippy mix, on par with low dose 2cb for the colour enhancement and depth perception changes. Plus the double/triple vision, but that might just be the MXE.
    I find AM-2201 nice for getting actually stoned for 20 mins when on MDMA as you can get far higher than you could with weed.

Looking forward to getting AM-2233 though. And the even better thing about these chemicals is that they're only 14 a g! Careful not to binge tho, far too easy with this stuff.

8. Collapse Details

my AM i got today smells just like Butane, i don't like it at all and kinda scared to do it for my fist time. should it smell like this i paid 40 for a G so i world think the guy is legit>

9. Collapse Details

The Dark Side
    European & African Drug Discussion
    ^^^

I can't comment on what bit should smell like, but what you paid for it is unlikely to have any vearing on how realiable the supplier is.

I would suggest starting doing an allergy test and then starting with a very low dose

10. Collapse Details

Might be worth editing your posts there guys, get the prices out of there ;-)

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by atm23 View Post
    ^^^

I can't comment on what bit should smell like, but what you paid for it is unlikely to have any vearing on how realiable the supplier is.

I would suggest starting doing an allergy test and then starting with a very low dose

Ill agree with this, the AM-2201 I was paying 3x more for seemed lower quality both in appearance (crystal v powder) and had more of a taste when smoked/vaped and seemed to cause more lung-gack.

As for price discussion I thought it was allowed for smaller amounts e.g. personal - take a look at the weed thread its FULL of pricing!

That smell doesn't sound good see if leaving the bag open gets rid of it could be left over solvent.

What AM chemical is it as there are many! Mine has a very subtle smell, if it doesn't smell too strong and seems the correct potency then it should be ok.

Also some of this should be arriving at a friend's tomorrow so I'll report back soon.

12. Collapse Details

The Polo Lounge of the Beverly Hills Hotel on Sunset Boulevard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitched View Post
    Might be worth editing your posts there guys, get the prices out of there ;-)
    Why?

How do you lot rate these compared to the real thing? I tried one of the JWH ones before when it was legal & thought it was utter pish.

13. Collapse Details

Effects wise I actually prefer it to the real thing now, gives me less anxiety and doesn't leave me feeling like a mong afterwards.

Saying that though I still buy weed to mix it with, mostly just for the flavour and tradition of skinning up.

14. Collapse Details
    how many oz. for 1 gram??1-3 
    Greenlighter
    Middle finger
    does it compare to 2201 herb blend.TWAT has used 1 to 1
    for am 2201.too strong,,,accidently TWAT mixed 2.33 grams. with 1 oz. no tolerance,my. girl. and I both passed out cold at different times.almost. called
    911, should of called 411 to find a number where I could get more
    born to die.

15. Collapse Details

Hey, welcome to BL. Just to let you know, this is the European forum - you're welcome to post of course but you might have more luck with the Synthetic Cannabinoids thread in Cannabis Discussion. We also don't allow SWIM (..or TWAT) here - everyone knows you are talking about yourself and it doesn't offer any protection at all

The other problem is we don't know what is in the herbal blend you had - branded products can contain anything at all and there is no way to verify that over the internet.. go steady, these are relatively unknown chemicals and you don't know the strength or how they will affect you.

16. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    TWAT > SWIM

Have little more to add really but thought I'd applaud a step forward in self-incrimination paranoia technology - tizzawinna

That aside, high(ish(?)) doses of any and all synthacannas KO-cold me and most I know of who slghtly overdo such things.

Those fakeweedmix thingies are definitely improving though it must be said.

17. Collapse Details

I recall reading somewhere here about someone getting withdrawals on this or one of the similar compounds, withdrawals from something meant to replicate grass just doesn't sound good to me. The JWH ones were alright but they caused a lot of trouble with over dosing I recall. In the blends they aren't bad though, it's just whiteying on these things tend to be much more horrible than doing so on grass and easier too, you might not feel as stoned as you'd expect to whitey but end up doings so, etc.

18. Collapse Details

I really strongly reccomend against using am-2233, it is not a nice high and you get thee loudest ringing in your ears. Its just one of those 'unpleasent' synth highs but 90% of the time you smoke it. Seriously, hue waste of money. I was smoking a 2201/2233 blend for ages because I had so much of it but, the high was shit and I hardly enjoyed myself. Overdosing on 2233 is by far, much worse then 2201. Nothing has ever felt so physically bad on my body.

And yeah, the withdrawals suck, my advice is to stay clear of the synths or at least never use on a regular basis.

19. Collapse Details

I cannot understand how something like this is being sold in all the headshops and people are buying it because they can't smoke grass due to piss tests at work. Something with withdrawals such as these ones is going to affect someone more in a working environment than one without that is also less easy to whitey on. Fucking clueless.