Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. ROTFGALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsiren

Bluelight Crew
Old thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/586681-The-Cuddle-Puddle-vers.-Put-your-pretty-lights-in-my-face

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

SHIT
damn it so close
when the fuck did we hit 1000?
oh sweet i got it. SUCK IT BITCHES

Not much man, smoking some dank weed, and I picked up a bunch of weed candy and THC pills. We need to get the other people off PR comment sections and on this board lol

You heard about the story where people put meth in cotton candy and give it to little kids to get addicted?

Edibals are great for school, nice laid back high, and the THC for alertness n shit

^YES Liquid LSD is best on smarties... I hate eating sugar cubes

You heard about the story where people put meth in cotton candy and give it to little kids to get addicted?

Edibals are great for school, nice laid back high, and the THC for alertness n shit

^YES Liquid LSD is best on smarties... I hate eating sugar cubes
i saw that on snopes
except it wasn't candy, at all
it was just meth colored pink and called strawberry quick as a gimmick.
i never had liquid L
THC alertness wat?
smoking weed makes me disassociated almost like ketamine does, it doesnt do that to any of you?

yo thizz machine
you know anything about my account being hacked?
you got some muscle?
cause i think we need to take some crackaz out yo
me you and ya boys, in my 64
soy loco, holmes
as i'm sure errbody know

Smoke all day erry day, and you function better with weed. Pure THC is like medication lol

see i dont agree with that kinda.
wat droog actually makes you function better all the time when you do it all day err day?
the few days i've smoked all day with JWH/k2 i've felt absolutely retarded all day.
wats the title mean

Thats not the same shit, those are gross synthetics. Maybe not function better, but not craving being high lets me focus on other things.

Dont make me get on a tangent about natural vs synthetic, we all know about that bs
thizz machine, someone got on my account today (NOT ME) and changed my avvy to a chicken and my profile pic to a bunch of dicks.
vato, lets go with a tec on these mark ass tricks

i sent neo a pm and changed my password.
you dont wanna halp me ride on these fools?

Lets change the subject, I'm now one of their targets for talking to you about it.. Anyway, what's going on in PA?

Status
Not open for further replies.