Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. ROTFGALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll see.
you dont have a 200mg to get proper tweaked as fuck tolerance for d-amph, do you?
i know 4FA is less potent than regular amph by a decent bit.i'd need a fuckton of 4fa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Releasing_agent
half the dopamine release of d-amphetamine or methamphetamine.
more serotonin than d-amph but not as much as methamph
doesn't sound too promising to me IMO tbh.
i take d-amph for the dopaminergic high, less dopamine=no bueno

Lol, people who've taken a proper dose of the stuff are not disappointed.. It's good but it's not like omgsofuckingamazingijustcamemypants good

Oh i'm not saying its shit, i've heard its good
but i dont see it being better than a fat dose of d-amph so i dont see a point, is what i mean

Because of the serotonin as well, not just the dopamine ;)

I have yet to try 4-FMA but I heard that was better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9NgFoDh83k&NR=1
diggity told me (diggity likes 4FA...that 4FA>4FMA)
i herd 4fma is worse.
either way
if nothing else, you have herd of like
4chloroamphetamine right?
i'll stay away from para-substituted amphetamines, thankyouverymuch
although 4MTA and PMA/PMMA/PMEA i'd try, so long as i had enough i could start so so low and work my way up..
besides its not like i'd probably be sitting up all night listening to this shit
on anything sergotonic would I?
so naw, if its a stimulant thats not MDMA its gotta make that kinda poop sound epic win, and i doubt 4FA is gonna make me like that mor than i already do, which is a lot though.

Well idk, I never did much research on 4-FMA..

What I really want to try is that FLEA/MDHMA

damn yall crackas got me cravin amph like a mo FUCKA
i shoudl be reupping mad soon though, less than a week
BOOYAKA BOOYAKA

MDHMA doesn't sound bad

(with 90 mg) The material tastes terrible, like grapefruit juice that has stayed in the can too long. There was no nausea, no feeling of difficulty in swallowing at any time during the day. I felt a dry mouth and was thirsty--sipped water throughout the day. At the beginning of the experiment, there was a glimmer of the MDMA warmth, but later I felt separated and a bit isolated. I was just floating around, seeing the beauty of colors and objects in the house and outdoors and listening first to this conversation, then to that one. All senses seemed enhanced. I found the material pleasant. I was happy with the amount I took but would not be afraid to take more or to take a supplement. I found it similar to, but not the same as, MDMA.

(with 110 mg) We found this very similar to MDMA, but perhaps slightly slower. I plateau'd at 2:30 hours and had a very gradual descent. My friend had a marvelous and private 'cone of silence' that was to him unique to MDMA or to 2C-T-8. Teeth problems were minor, and the descent from the top of the experience showed less interactive, and more contemplative action, than with MDMA. Very similar to MDMA, but with its own character.

(with 110 mg) The onset was at about a half-hour. The come-on was more gradual and much easier than with MDMA, and it seemed to be more head than body oriented. I had about two hours of very complex and personal self-evaluation, and I am not at peace in putting all of it down here in writing. Overall I like it, and I would be interested to see if there's a difference in conjunction with MDMA. Thanks very much.

(with 110 mg + 35 mg) I saw my onset at 20 minutes, and it was subtle, and very pleasant, and had a mild amphetamine-like elevation for me (body lightness, cognitive functions seemed clear and clean, heightened visual awareness and with some enhancement of color). It seemed as if I were on the fringe of LSD-like visual changes, but that never materialized. The affect was very good, communicative, friendly, accepting, but without the profound emotional bonding of MDMA. The following day felt very much like a post-LSD day; we felt great. The body was light, energy good, emotions high, several insights throughout the day, interactions clear and open--a magnificent gift of a day. I started a menstrual period the day of the experience and it lasted 6 to 7 days; all of this was a couple of weeks early. I have a very favorable impression of FLEA although the body penalty seems high.

What's wrong with exploring new chems?
It sounds like fun, maybe not the best thing out there but I'd want some.

Nothing but I see no need to mess around with new shit when the king/standard for comparison is much more common
MDMA..

I want some damn mescaline HCL

Might be dipping my toes in the RCs soon, 2C-x is still legal right?

oh and MDA > MDMA fo sho
MDEA is meh though

If Shulgin or his associates didn't see the need to mess around with new shit then would you know about MDMA?

2Cx are alright, i'mma be nom noming some 2CE tomorrow.
OR SNORT SOME TONIGHT?????????????
LOL.
shit.
if everyone is still asleep, i just might eyeball some and snort.
Someone would have found it eventually, hippies did MDA, i'm sure RC vendors would be slangin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgzGlBlYo-w
thats what i'm about to do with 2CE
im about to go HAM

.....wat.

Is that good rap on the east coast?

oh and dont eyeball man, thats just stupid.

Do it ALL at once, remember, you always want to know the dose you took.

lol i got 30some mg, so no
i just went ham
this doesnt burn all that bad, burns like MDMA but for longer.
cause it still burns.
BUT I JUST WENT HAM

Nope, just Sasquatch. That guy really knows how to party

Im pretty sure Big Foot is in the other Washington, its that one guy.... whats his name.... oh yeah Barack Obama

LSDMDMA&9995145 said:
lol i got 30some mg, so no
um.... exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.