Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. ROTFGALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Bsiren to give me a light show while I'm rolling in the floor

that would be cool.
sober or not on droogz that shit i'd rather not watch tbh cause id rather be bouncin around
but on droogz its real cool.
or atl east its cool when you nom'd .2 of the diggity dank and youre coming up hard and shi

Bacon, fresh tomato, and chicken on pizza

Cottage cheese goes well on a pepperoni

No, try it, everyone who hasn't always bitches at me for bringing it up, it's bomb

indeed. he was funny, being so angry always and being fat and black like fat albert
angry like DMX but not cheesy and lolzy

Whats up guys? I just moved into my new residence hall yesterday because I was caught with cannabis in my room and was kicked out of my old one. I have my card too. Bullshit much?
I guess the federal government has told CSU and other state schools in California that if they offer places for Prop 215 members to use their medicine, they will revoke their funding. Bah humbug. But its not all bad. My new room mate sells weed and all of my neighbors (girls) smoke and rave :D

heh sounds like a fun place to be mang
thats gay about the med card deal, but be happy you dont risk arrest for weed.
although places to use their medicine
so what is that, a weed smoking area?
more like do it off campus or discreetly in my opinion, but i'm one of the skeptics of MMJ to begin with
oi cali cats, angry bombs were some of the first pokeballs right?
ive been on 420chan lately, and some noob said something like WHY CANT EDATA LABEL THEM RIGHT IVE NEVER SEEN that
and thinks that the angry bombs aren't real pokeballs, even I know those are an old batch of pokes.
420chan seriously is a facepalm kinda place, damn near everyone on there doesn't have a clue it seems. Then you have people who think they know but they have their facts wrong...
the people on there seriously may know less about MDMA than like, dxmkid420. and other things about 420chan /mdma/ bother me too that i wont get into.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.