Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GoGaine and Synthacaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really sending off samples? Would be happy/love to try one if you're sending...

Wishful thinking pinkanga ;) he's sending it to ectastydata for GC/MS to try and find out what it is.

AyahuascaSeeker - you're a gentleman and a scholar... legend for being proactive with identification :)

Wishful thinking pinkanga ;) he's sending it to ectastydata for GC/MS to try and find out what it is.

AyahuascaSeeker - you're a gentleman and a scholar... legend for being proactive with identification :)

Gotta help my fellow BLers for future info... :)

It's possible. Some sites are claiming to be selling dichloropane (Cant remember which but its an RTI), there's a lot of possibilities.

this site seems contradictadory so pill ids arrnt okay but bath salt id is okay where do you guys draw the line?

this site seems contradictadory so pill ids arrnt okay but bath salt id is okay where do you guys draw the line?

Go somewhere else if you're going to be like that, we don't need the negativity here :)

Pill ID's are different. Ecstasy pills can be copied easily by criminals, where as (legitimate) retail products are much harder to reproduce on the black market. "Bath salts" and other pseudo-drug products don't have a dedicated section on Bluelight, local Ecstasy identification does.

No one here is saying they know whats in it either, just some of the available possibilities. There are 100's more besides what's on the market if you have a lab synthing a completely different compound for these products.

Let's wait to see what ecstacydata.org finds out what this stuff is.

No negativity here please... NONE! Find another thread and be a dick...

For those who are interested: I am finding tonight that regular small bumps (every 45 min or so), is working a treat... Very cokey. Nice.

BP and Heart Rate are fairly level too.

sounds fun :)

fingers crossed though it's not something like 4-bromomethcathinone, this is the problem with branded 'legal' highs

Nor were you reckless in your actions because there is no information available about this product, ie, a reasonable person could not find this information (obviously after the Ecstasy Data results are published, there is a good chance you ARE reckless).

Even if that did exhist the various mixes they put in and lack of labeling could mean that you couldnt be sure that same as edata

Aya have you tried the sytha on its own?

also what was the biggest dose you took.

regards

Yeah, 125mg (insufflated).... Then about 8mg (ish, with one of those micro scoops those lab dudes use) bumps all night... Went down well.

Keep in mind I have sourced some awesome street coke in recent times, so don't take my dosage as gospel, it may be to high or too low for you. My tolerance to coke has been high for years.

in your opinion which was better the gogaine or syth

and yeah i dont think i would take 125mg too well lol.

thanks for being so informative, great hr presence in everything you say pretty much

I would go synth if you are not used to anything... I would say it's a combo of DMC, MPDV and maybe caffeine. Try to avoided "branded" RCs until you know enough about a lot of them to make take an educated risk.

Dose at around 3 - 5 mg to begin with to make sure you body doesn't react in a crazy way. Then in an hour up it to 10mg, and if you seem fine, go another 10 - 25mg for the first shot...

REMEMBER: You can always add to a trip, but to take away, is HARD if not impossible.

Be safe and let us know how you go.

I find it really rude that they do not label the active ingredients -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.