Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GoGaine and Synthacaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyahuascaSeeker13

Bluelighter
Been away for a bit, but back now, and must say, am loving the new site...

Got a couple questions... I have read a LOT of crap online about this, and don't trust anyone's opinion other than those of BLers.

I have in my hand 5 grams of Synthacaine and 2 grams of GoGaine... I am a lover of nice coke, so was thinking to give these two babies a try...

Before I go ahead an guinea pig myself, anyone know ANYTHING about these two RCs... I know they are both a mix of chems, but what chems? Does anyone here know?

Image attached for those keen:

di-ZNDB.jpg

Most cocaine knock-offs have been MDPV and Lidocaine.
Haven't heard of this brand though.

Send to Ecstasydata.org for GC/MS analysis if you're really keen.

heh. Love the packaging.

Speaking in vague generalised terms... where do get stuff like that. The typical dealer model that we all know and love? Or am I like totally out of the loop and you picked em up and the local 7-11? (hehe that would be rad)

Hahahahaha my mate grabbed a whole stack of shit when he was in UK (for the branded powder), SHIT loads of it... The lil bag was from one of those dealer model type things hahaha.

I am tempted to send a sample of both things to http://www.ecstasydata.org see what it comes up as... I hope it aint MDPV, I hate that shit...

ahaha going by the places I've seen such things sold It would not surprise me at all if it was MDPV or some other random stimulant and a numbing agent. These brands are dodgy and from the little I know about them no one is certain of the actual active substances. Would be great if you could send a sample to ED ;)

Send one to me. I'll guniea pig it for you. So the legal loop holes that havent been plugged yet due to the constant game of catch-up they are playing result in packaged/semi-commercial branding that can be sold somewhat risk free from genuine storefronts?

Until legislation catches up?

dont pay for a brand name, pay for the chemical!

there are lots of rc analogues of coke that ive seen around try buying it from a vendor online

theres no point buying mixes of shitty chemicals that is probably cut aswell

gogaine is probably DMC (dimethocaine).. but who knows till you get it tested

I'm gonna send a sample to ED... See what is actually is...

Took some last night, 150mg... Was too much (don't ask me why I done so much, was stupid really). Heart was racing like crazy for like 2 hours after the initial 50 mins of feeling fairly good...

I would say DMC with god knows what else...

Anyone wants samples, i'm happy to send it... to the lab.

Last edited by a moderator:
just to warn you guys,

MDPV is a banned chemicial, i read an acticle on the customs website about an asian fellow trying to import the stuff, now facings 25 years...

Thanks mate, but most of us (if not all), know it is a banned chemical. Basically, any "legal high" is banned in Australia...

Thanks thought, some people may find that useful.

Yeah Belarki, i sent off a sample today... Give it a week or so I guess. Took some just b4, nice feeling, more "coke-y" than last night... I actually mixed 50mg of Synthacaine with 25mg of GoGaine, and it's working a treat atm

I have never had any cocaine analogs that have been any good and I have tried half a dozen of them

just to warn you guys,

MDPV is a banned chemicial, i read an acticle on the customs website about an asian fellow trying to import the stuff, now facings 25 years...

Importing 1 gram of MDPV labelled 99.9% Pure MDPV is different to importing 1 gram of Synthacaine. You, as a reasonable person, have no knowledge of the existence of the MDPV and therefore have no intent to import MDPV. Nor were you reckless in your actions because there is no information available about this product, ie, a reasonable person could not find this information (obviously after the Ecstasy Data results are published, there is a good chance you ARE reckless).

Importing 1 gram of MDPV labelled 99.9% Pure MDPV is different to importing 1 gram of Synthacaine. You, as a reasonable person, have no knowledge of the existence of the MDPV and therefore have no intent to import MDPV. Nor were you reckless in your actions because there is no information available about this product, ie, a reasonable person could not find this information

boom!

this... might... work?

I actually don't even know what MDPV is besides the fact it's a stimulant lolllll

I'm gonna send a sample to ED... See what is actually is...

Took some last night, 150mg... Was too much (don't ask me why I done so much, was stupid really). Heart was racing like crazy for like 2 hours after the initial 50 mins of feeling fairly good...

I would say DMC with god knows what else...

Anyone wants samples, i'm happy to send it.

You really sending off samples? Would be happy/love to try one if you're sending...

Status
Not open for further replies.