Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GoGaine and Synthacaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I bet if they did, the product wouldn't be on the shelves. I agree mate, it is VERY annoying to say the least.

GoGaine's two main active ingredients is Mdai and MPA as reported by many uk/indian vendors

what was the average duration of the sythacaine?

Gah damn! I didnt even know they made synthetic coke or at least marketed a product to represent a form of synthetic coke, crazy! Im interested to know the results now :)

edit: actually looking back over the site it's hard to tell what exactly they are saying, but I guess anyone who has a sample of the synthacaine can compare it to the Ethylphenidate they will be offering

Last edited:
^ Noticed that, it's updating every 10 mins (think they are updating at this stage, cause things keep changing like images and shit, I was gonna order more synth but they took it off). I Guess the Synthacaine was no good (contained god knows what), and was pretty shit. I read it as Synthacaine is out of stock and they are now gonna be selling the Ethyhduheiuhiufhuihie (lol) I have tried that Ethyl blah blah and it is LIKE coke. EXACTLY. If they sell that shit, fuck me. I'll never have to go see my "guy" lol.

Have you got the results back from ED? Speculating about the ingredients of something you've sent off to be tested seems futile to me. Also, as long as you don't say anything incriminating or that could lead to anything [good thing Mr. B cleared up one of your posts] there's not a whole lot to be paranoid about. If you really want you can use a proxy/tor/darknet but I don't know what the chances of your IP being tracked from bl is, maybe someone could shed some light on that. Mods?

^ See the warning sticky currently posted at the top of the forum. Right now your greater danger is opening your mouth to the wrong person and having that information passed to the police.

From the limited contact I have had with the aussie vendor I now understand synthacaine to be a mix of RCs, none of them being Ethylphenidate. They had no surety of the contents and so removed the product and won't be stocking more.

So for anyone who has any of this product I would say be really careful, if you are still going to use it then do not use large amounts and do not use it for any extended length of time

Hi, have you results come back from the lab test yet? Cheers, Drench.

i dont understand why ppl would bother with these when cocaine is easily accessable.
from everything i have read on bluelight and my experience with lidocaine, benzocaine and novacaine i cannot see how these ***caine RC's would give effects anywhere near simular to cocaine. all i could see these ***caines doing is numbing heaps (which is a clear sign when buying normal coke that its cut with lidocaine etc) and make ur heart race maybe make you need to go toilet.

AS-13 whats ur final oppinion on these?? do u see these RC's as a waste of money and ppl should just purchase cocaine? (if they had to choose one)

No# 424

Last edited:
Because cocaine in Australia is generally close to the worst quality in the world and because a lot of cocaine in Australia already is a bunch of unlabelled RC's. Pretty good reasons to explore other alternatives. Fuck paying that much for what may or may not be cocaine and if it is probably between 5-15%

Synthacaine and Gogaine aren't there actual names and so far all the recreational cocaine analogues I have tried have caused no numbing whatsoever.

Can't believe dudes are even speculating on this shit.. Just cause it has "caine" in some fucking BRAND name doesn't even point towards a possibility its in that family.

This reminds me of "How many UG's is my tab" etc etc. Don't even try..

Status
Not open for further replies.