• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mountains

also these- i really can't imagine living somewhere you get invaded so often that every family has its own defensive tower

Last edited by a moderator:
A few a bit different, bonus points if you can guess where they were taken.

Bluelight_r12xc_1.jpg

Dunno where it was taken but that pic is lush <3

As all of mine are pretty boring (well trodden Snowdonia peaks and Cumbrian fells) the most novel was this suicidal but quality ramble up Coniton's Old Man one January a few years back. Didn't have any crampons on and it didn't look too bad from the valley by the copper mine, but the ice was lethal at the snow line and waist deep above Low Water. Only got back below the ice with a few minutes of light left and it was pitch black by the time we got back to the mine.

S6jtvsq.jpg

...doesn't look too bad...

8ELl4No.jpg

H53Z3EJ.jpg

...oh dear...

Ckv7c5E.jpg

EAqrrPU.jpg

ZhpQ2OB.jpg

Lol, that's a great series, Stee.

Caucus photo's gret, too, chinup. I hope to visit them one day.

5 Minutes? It's the opposite side of the coast, man.

Nice shot though. Looks like it was taken on a rough day, whereas mine was during a heatwave. Also you clearly have more balls than I. You've got pretty close to the edge of the cliff to take that shot. I was well within my comfort zone.

Aha, never far away. Over the hill but never far away. Brum is not mountain ass it is hilly dilly dally.

Spent Saturday afternoon wasted up here. It's an abandoned iron mine on the Black Mountain near Ammanford, West Wales. Some of the landscape wouldn't be out of place on the moon.

Brecon is amazing. It's not so mountainous as North Wales, but it's the vast open landscapes which i adore.

Here's a few shots of my own (nsfw'd for size)
NSFW:

5vyfco.jpg

2vtwcyb.jpg

112dcle.jpg

2qcqbnk.jpg

also these- i really can't imagine living somewhere you get invaded so often that every family has its own defensive tower

Just tried to PM you but it didn't work. hrmn. This would be better in a pm but it'll have to go here instead.

Did you know your personal details can be seen when just clicking on your link?
You might want to remedy that Missus.

Yes. You really should change those links...