• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mountains

Scotland is one place I've never been. It does sound up my alley, though; cool in the winter and not too warm in the Summer, which is good when you're not nesh. Suppose I ought to get a move on, if I want to visit Scotland before I need a passport to go there .....

2dgrts2.jpg

2q89f1d.jpg

1glopf.jpg

dwcsoj.jpg

xqkrxg.jpg

adyf6q.jpg

adyf6q.jpg

28o5eu.jpg

5pldtg.jpg

291jdjd.jpg

15hlowh.jpg

35d273p.jpg

35hmmf4.jpg

erkb39.jpg

2qbaqg6.jpg

302mi38.jpg

2uy1wcg.jpg

23ts4ue.jpg

wtemo7.jpg

10h2448.jpg

vnnmh3.jpg

2dhuvqq.jpg

w7z9xx.jpg

33212tz.jpg

2v0jrwy.jpg

"Farthinder" sounds like a useful medication! =D If only it had been available while my Grandad was still alive .....

Stunning pictures, by the way .....

EDIT: I don't actually have a problem with looking at a picture, knowing that men have fapped off looking at it. Which is just as well; otherwise I would never be able to look at my own reflection in a mirror.

Scotland is one place I've never been. It does sound up my alley, though; cool in the winter and not too warm in the Summer, which is good when you're not nesh. Suppose I ought to get a move on, if I want to visit Scotland before I need a passport to go there .....

Fukkin' was this year I tells thee 8o

We have some mountains on the horizon here... don't look all that impressive from this distance, mind. May work up a pic or two at some point but really need to get out more to find summat (or should that be summit? :sus:) more visually appealing.

All my own fapping.

Fapping aside, top notch pix, Arnold, liked those muchly :)

Fukkin' was [too warm in the Summer]this year I tells thee 8o
Everywhere was, though ..... Guess which tart was down in Brighton for Trans Pride, and with the tail end of a habit, as the temperatures hit the wrong side of 30 in the shade? Next time, I'm definitely stumping up the extra for an electrified pitch .....

Third one Lake District?
Fifth one could be along the Irish coast somewhere.

^ Sorry, mate. You're wrong (even though it's your own photo!)

A few a bit different, bonus points if you can guess where they were taken.

Bluelight_r12xc_28.jpg

I've ran the entire south west coast path, i've checked out my own photo's and can tell you that picture 5 is Kelynack, near Lizard point.

This is my own photo I took of that same coastline:

It's a great spot for photo's, eh? We must have had the same idea.

But it's definitely not Perranporth.

This is another shot of the same kelynack coastline i took at a different spot:

Last edited:
I’ll take your word for it, I was staying in Perranporth and we drove there, it only seemed to take five minutes so I (wrongly) assumed it was the same area! Ah well, I sucked at geography!

It’s the spot they filmed a bit of top gear where they built motor homes and Clarksons went over the cliff.

5 Minutes? It's the opposite side of the coast, man.

Nice shot though. Looks like it was taken on a rough day, whereas mine was during a heatwave. Also you clearly have more balls than I. You've got pretty close to the edge of the cliff to take that shot. I was well within my comfort zone.

Haha, I’d been day drinking. (I was half cut for my entire stay down there if I’m honest) So, it felt like five minutes. I’ve a few more where I’m much closer to the edge. I’ll post them when I’m back on my PC and not on my phone.

Walked down to the pub/shop thing down the cliff on the right for an ice cream. Also went in the sea and did a bit of bodyboarding that same day. I wouldn’t recommend it unless you’re a strong swimmer!

Stepansminda- 30 minutes from Vladikavkaz, my ancestral homeland

me in a better place, almost exactly a year ago- having sprinted the last hundred meters of an 800m ascent no less, chance of my lungs doing that now?

Svaneti

oh shit why won't google images work!!!

Caucuses are beautiful though so worth a click if you like a good mountain

-----

deleted links cos they point to my name....

Last edited by a moderator:
glad you liked them!! they don't have the height, so if your an i've done Everest and Kilamanjaro and Aconcagua wanker then the Caucuses aren't for you but if you like a good hike, somewhere culturally interesting, great food, and as close to chinups ancestral homeland as you'll ever get without risking being taken hostage with no prospect of the government negotiating your release, then they're worth a trip.