• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Get to know your neighbo(u)rs from across the pond

I'll never drive anything but a Japanese car.

unless Mercedes comes out with a hovercraft of some fashion

I'll never drive anything but a Japanese car.

I have a Toyota minivan and a Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 pickup. The Toyota requires less maintenance even though I'm sometimes rough with it. The engine is smooth and powerful even after 8 years. Fuel consumption has gone up a bit though.

I met my wife in the US. The first thing she said to me is "you're not American" to which I replied "neither are you."

One more reason it should be a law that Canadians should have an accent. I was raised in Vermont and no one in Canada ever tells me "you're not Canadian" because dammit, you Canucks speak just like us!

Howdy neighbors! Did the great heroin drought ever come to an end in UK/Eire?

Anyone have saver scoring suggestions for an older guy (41) from Europe visiting LA and Vegas? Usually, I always found what I was lookin for in clubs (MD, coke). At some point, you know the type to ask haha. But am getting a little too old for clubbing. And I certainly won't visit some shady neighborhoods trying to score. Maybe time for me to stick to alcohol and do the beloved chemicals when back home... 8o

EDIT - I respect the guidelines. Am interested in discussing this with Americans in an abstract way.

Last edited:
@poing Hey man. I'd love to visit Europe! Im sure it's no different from where you're from. It's hard and risky without actually going through someone you know or meeting people. You can try online. Places like Craigslist.org and search code words like "roofing tar" but you risk a scam. Especially if the person requires any form of electronic payment. They'll usually offer on their page(when scams), very drug under the sun. And after they verify what you want, they then say that you will need to wire them money first. Even if there are passcode protection measures, they can still steal your money. When they are legit, from my experience, they will offer one thing in the post and say that when you email them you must give them the name of one or more of your social profiles so they can see who you are and feel you out. And that way they can match your face to your social profile. And most importantly they will actually meet you in person. Hope that made sense.

@dizzypanaop Wow. I've never heard of anyone meeting a connect online who asks for social profiles to feel ppl out. That's interesting. I met one online who was legit and actually my best connect. He didn't ask for any of that stuff like social profiles, but he probably should have. He ended up selling to a UC even after he had taken the CL ad down. I had a feeling those ads were gonna get him in trouble. But talk about creative. His ad was awesome and hilarious. I wish I head kept a copy of it. Mind you I was in California, where H is sold as black tar. So his ad was something about him selling a rare vinyl copy of "BACK IN BLACK tar". That was the title of the add. It went on to say "man this record is dope". I wonder if he copied that from somewhere or made that shit up. I never thought to ask. Now I don't live in California anymore. I just moved to Santiago, Chile (South America). Got here all of yesterday and it's a dry country as far as "heroina" goes. I'm bummed. Thank goodness I brought Kratom with me. I'm seriously considering now moving to Ecuador. I needs ma dope. Lol. Out of curiosity (without giving away any specific locations), where have you experienced that online thing where they ask for your social profile to feel you out. I'm in Chile. Trust me, I'm not trying to score dope here. It doesn't exist. Not online or otherwise. LOL.

that craigslist-dope sourcing shit goes on I think in just about every major city and almost all the time it's a scam (once I actually, somewhat shamefully I must admit) resorted to doing it and the guy gave me the quick cash exchange for what was supposed to be blue 30mg oxy IR but wound up being fucking some brand of naproxen that is just slightly off the same shade and the right shape/size, obvi has different markings, thank God i realized something was off before I started rigging one up. most of those ads take you to really shady places and you can get robbed too. apparently some people actually do legitimately sell dope on these sites (and other locally oriented totally legitimate forums) but they are probably like 10:1 outnumbered by scammers and super sketchy random total degenerate junkie middlemen, so just don't do it

and as a reminder we don't talk about sources here, everyone knows about the dumb slang terms on craigslist, we can let that slide, but let it slide no further, thank you.

To Americans : what are your perceived stereotypes about British people? Which do you think are true and which aren't?
What stereotypes do British people have about americans?( I know this is late as hell but who gives a f*ck)

The American accent is meant to be the way people spoke in old England (rhotic) while the British one evolved :) The bad teeth, small weird cars, small houses stereotype is far from the truth in a lot of places. Ive met many Americans who know their own country's geography worse than us :D

UK likes to mix weed with tobacco (disgusting for me, prefer it the American way by far), our heroin comes from Afghanistan rather than Mexico, we have some OTC opiates, HP instead of A1 sauce, we have to pay for bags in supermarkets and nobody is paid to pack them, our biscuits are hard rather than soft like scones, stern doctors when it comes to pain, ADHD and opioid prescriptions, no drive-thru pharmacies or banks, cold and dull weather year round rather than 4 strong seasons

Lived in ATL for a long time

Last edited:
The American accent is meant to be the way people spoke in old England (rhotic) while the British one evolved :) The bad teeth, small weird cars, small houses stereotype is far from the truth in a lot of places. Ive met many Americans who know their own country's geography worse than us :D Both countries rich in nationalists, racists, xenophobes

UK likes to mix weed with tobacco (disgusting for me, prefer it the American way by far), our heroin comes from Afghanistan rather than Mexico, we have some OTC opiates, HP instead of A1 sauce, we have to pay for bags in supermarkets and nobody is paid to pack them, our biscuits are hard rather than soft like scones, stern doctors when it comes to pain, ADHD and opioid prescriptions, no drive-thru pharmacies or banks, cold and dull weather year round rather than 4 strong seasons

Lived in ATL for a long time

Last edited:
^ Speaking of accents and spellings, what synchronicity, I just posted this in LAVA :)

Should We Drop UK/Commonwealth English Spellings?

BTW from what I understand, US English is supposedly how English genuinely sounded a couple hundred years ago, whereas British English was slowly modified by attempting to imitate the upper classes who sought to distinguish themselves from the masses and sound a little like the Royals (Germans), and also by dictionaries that attempted to 'Frenchify' spellings as French was assumed to be more posh.

^Makes perfect sense. The British one does sound more French and posh lol while North America sounds more pirate/Irish probably like people here 200 yrs ago that sailed across. Some posh parts of the US like Connecticut and wealthy parts of South Carolina sound very English and non rhotic though, no idea what explains that, must've been people who began imitating royals that moved or they began imitating from the new world (US)

Gots to luv the Brits..
You guys have some great words as well, like: Bent as a nine-bob note, All mouth and no trousers, Argy-bargy, Bang to rights , Chuffed , Corker, Damp Squib, Know One's Onions, Paddy, queered my pitch, Rozzer, Take the mickey, Chin Wag, Taking the piss, Tosser, Pratt, Boot, Bonnet, Lift, Lorrie, Bolloxology, Pishmires, The Curk, Funny flour(coke) & Olagonin? to name a few.

...and of course the 'u' added to color, flavor, etc.

Last edited:
Yeah, the UK is toward the top of my list, considering about half of my family hopped a boat from there 100ish years ago.

I rather like the word "chipper" myself.

I'm of German/British/ Blackfoot Indian descent that moved to Northern Canada in the late 1800's. We still have (old B/W) tin type pics of a cart full of caribou/ moose meat to keep everybody alive during winter as they got 6-8' of snow for 4 months.

In the 1500's when the Brits decided to move into Canada it was already occupied with numerous tribes.

Last edited: