• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pentedrone

So this is my experience:

A friend of mine recieved a substance he purchased as Pentedrone form an online vender he has had great success with in the past. I was with him when he recieved it. He opened his small sample and we inspected it. Upon first inspection we noticed that there were clearly 2 different structures mixed. 1 structure very much resembled coke (white, fluffy, small little opalescent clumps) which barely had a taste but caused numbing of the mouth. The other structure was very thin clear crystal shards averaging about 1mm in size, these had a taste of medicine and reminded me very much of 4-mec. The ratio of the mix was about 10%/90% clump/crystal. Figuring that the clumps could possibly be just fine dust material we decided to try some. 1st a 10mg sample was prepared for each orally. At +20 very light possibly placebo effects felt. after 2 hours we felt it safe to try a larger test and each prepared a 50mg sample. at +20 threshold effects were definately felt although not anywhere near MDMAzing that had been described. For the evening several more samples in this range were tested with decreasing levels of effect and based on prior research we feared increasing test amount. After a persiod of about 5 days rest we decided to test again. This time each preparing 100mg samples... at +20 felt nice warm fuzzy body feeling increased sensation, mild euphoria, amphetamine feelign was not present in any way.. experience lasted about 3 hours after which sleep came easy.

The next day we decided based on the relatively mild experience that 200mg would be safe:
The experience was basically a repeat of 100mg nothing conerning at 1.5 hours an additional 200mg was taken each.
+2hours body feelign was definitely MDMazing with absolutely no speedy feeling. My only concern being that the dosages we were using compared to 7-25mg dosages others are getting amazing effects form was unsettling.

Today my friend and I went through the remainder of his small sample and seperated out samples of both different materials.
A 20mg sample of the white clumpy coke like material ws insulfated at results felt immidiately similar in every way to actual coke.
A sample of 150mg has been prepared of the other material which is similar to 4mec(and quit possibly is). It has not been tested yet.

If you order this material please inspect it first I am suspecting the actual Pentedrone is the coke like material while the crystals are 4-mec or somethign of a similar nature. If you have something which is a fine white powder with tiny opalescent clumps please be very cautious as this cutting of material may explain teh wide range of dasage reports online and taking 100-200mg of the coke like substance would surely end bad.

I hope this helps someone.. Please always be careful

change your source!

My pentredrone order arrived very quickly yipee. Will possibly be sampling tomorrow evening @ MDPV like doses. Looking forward to seeing how it snorts, smokes, & compares overall to its notorious big bad brother.

Is this supposed to make your nose bleed? I have snorted something like 3 mg. A few hours later I have noticed some blood after sneezing in a tissue.

I usually don't snort stuff at all.

Hi here are my experiences:

10 mg nasal: a very small moodlift.. some energy, maybe placebo
30 mg nasal: no extra moodlift, just energy, stimulation

some time later;

60 mg nasal + 30 mg after 6 mins

wow... this feels like relaxed mephedrone... very nice. Nose feels a bit funny. Definately worth the try. Start at 50 mg and just go up every 5 minutes.

edit: here's more:

The relaxed feeling lasts only like 10 minutes and than it fades away to just some stimulation and motivation without real euphoria.
30 mins later I did another 50mg nasal; again 10 mins relaxed feeling that fades into alertness and nervoussness.

I'm trying to get down with magnesium, kava kava, tetrazepam and some beers. It takes the edge off, but still there is some stimulation 2 hours after last dosage. I'm still motivated to do stuff like cleaning my email inbox etc... hence the motivation to write this trip report.
My hands are cold, muscles like jaws tense and eyes look normal
So conclusion:

This drug gives a nice feeling from dosages at minimum 60 mg nasally. However it does not last very long and after that fades into stimuation and motivation, maybe nervoussness and anxiety. It is a strong stimulant I think.
Will try again orally at 150mg, but this is not my favourite RC.

Always be carefull.

Important edit:
So this is what happened next. The stimulation continued for another 4 hours at least. Nervousness and alertness; very hard to sleep, rapid heart beat. Just couldn't relax. The day after I woke up all sweaty.
I had a terrible hangover the next day, felt like shit.

This stuff is junk, avoid!

Last edited:
You may want to avoid mixing Magnesium with stimulants because of it's properties as an NMDA antagonist. It may affect how well your body can metabolize them.

This is sounding like another research chemical disaster waiting to happen... one site is advertising Pentedrone as the next new thing.. "Pentedrone - is another remarkable development of 2010, considered to be an improved analogue of the well known MDPV, this new chemical will soon gain its popularity on research chemicals market. We are one of the first companies to offer Pentedrone on the market and will continue to supply it in the pure crystal form."

And 4-MeMABP is apparently making a come back too... seriously people wake up... we lost what some (including myself) found to be the best "replacement" for MDMA (methylone) because it was an innocent bystander in the MDPV and 4-MMC mess!

When people start going into psychosis from pentedrone and 4-MeMABP there's going to be a huge shit storm of a crack down and then everything (well what's left which isn't much) will end up illegal...

BTW, avoid 4-MeMABP at all costs. It is worse than mephedrone on vasoconstriction and tachycardia and has much less euphoria than even ritalin...

I would seriously advise a lot of caution with "pentedrone" - something isn't right about the dosing and the "mix" that has been reported that literally seemed to be two different drugs should really make people think twice before buying it.

EDIT: And if you think the DEA isn't planning on controlling a whole shit load more things, take a look at this document (do it from the library or Tor if you are concerned about going to a government site)... http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/mtgs/drug_chemical/2011/boos.pdf

Last edited:
Just insufflated 20mg's of this. Let's see.
The material was very 4-MMC-ish in structure, but with a "lime" like smell to it.

Just insufflated 20mg's of this. Let's see.
The material was very 4-MMC-ish in structure, but with a "lime" like smell to it.

Some stimulation is definitely duely noted. The taste was rather horrid, but gone quickly.
Few mnutes later, I feel somewhat stimulated, somatic stimulation, but also a "sharpeneing" of perceived thoughts.
Subtle "waves" run down my legs.. pleasant.
What the.. what just happened? Suddenly there's a smile is on my face. I can feel my heart beating, feeling more euphoric with every beat. Oh yes.. it's just building on and on from here.
My stereo is sending out the vibes of Justice's "Audio Video Disco" The organic synth and avantgarde voices of their everevolving style is sounding spot-on for me.

The aforementioned "waves" echo throughout the core of my body, some strenghtening, some fussing out into a gentle brush.. this material is great!
I was beginning to fear it had no, little, or bad activity.
I can definitely see the comparison another user made; relaxed mephedrone.
Compared to other phenethylamines and cathinones, this one is definitely a cath. I say this not because it is not strong, but the alpha-methylated phenethylamines (amphetamines) have this dominating "crushing power" to it. Cathinones are more "distant", with some being so far into this distant-ness that they are felt as being almost "confusing" or dirty".
Not the case with Pentedrone.

The rush is a lot less tense. Feels like hovering. Distinct happy feeling.
I feel an impulse to go mix some music. More later! :D

Okay. At 20 milligrams, this was a worthy experience.
The pleasantness described above continued for a little over an hour. Good energy to go with it.
Right now, I am slowly drifting back towards baseline. No panic, paranoia. In fact, I feel quite lethargic. Moaning, stretching.
A mood lift is still present. The smile is still here.

Considering I felt quite tired and lazy before insufflation, I am positively surprised.
Not bad. Next time I will try a larger dose orally.

Okay, this may sound odd, but a general, but very noticeable mood lift has just strook. I feel fucking happy.

More experiments (after taking a few days off) are needed before any reasonable dose range, or effect can be established with this one.
A close friend of mine told he he'd like to participate, so I guess I will keep you updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel fine today, generally in a good mood, with no head aches or of the like.
More experiments are to come, but I have a feeling this is much like Methcathinone with hints towards mephedrone and methylone. Not a bad thing :) we shall see.

So is this thing worth buying? I have access to 6apb, 4fa and pentedrone. 4fa is probably best (almost as good as meph) but what about stimulation/euphoric effects of pentedrone?

Not worth it, get some 6-APB and 4-Fa, you will have a lot more fun..

Hi here are my experiences:

10 mg nasal: a very small moodlift.. some energy, maybe placebo
30 mg nasal: no extra moodlift, just energy, stimulation

some time later;

60 mg nasal + 30 mg after 6 mins

wow... this feels like relaxed mephedrone... very nice. Nose feels a bit funny. Definately worth the try. Start at 50 mg and just go up every 5 minutes.

edit: here's more:

The relaxed feeling lasts only like 10 minutes and than it fades away to just some stimulation and motivation without real euphoria.
30 mins later I did another 50mg nasal; again 10 mins relaxed feeling that fades into alertness and nervoussness.

I'm trying to get down with magnesium, kava kava, tetrazepam and some beers. It takes the edge off, but still there is some stimulation 2 hours after last dosage. I'm still motivated to do stuff like cleaning my email inbox etc... hence the motivation to write this trip report.
My hands are cold, muscles like jaws tense and eyes look normal
So conclusion:

This drug gives a nice feeling from dosages at minimum 60 mg nasally. However it does not last very long and after that fades into stimuation and motivation, maybe nervoussness and anxiety. It is a strong stimulant I think.
Will try again orally at 150mg, but this is not my favourite RC.

Always be carefull.

Important edit:
So this is what happened next. The stimulation continued for another 4 hours at least. Nervousness and alertness; very hard to sleep, rapid heart beat. Just couldn't relax. The day after I woke up all sweaty.
I had a terrible hangover the next day, felt like shit.

This stuff is junk, avoid!

Nearly every substance has SOME negative after/side-effects (hangovers) that the user finds unpleasant. Most of them can be remedied fairly easily as well. Just sayin' I wouldn't write off a substance for the hangover if the desired effects outweigh it. Worst hangover I ever had was from MDMA (yeah, right:p, lol--whatever it was), but still wouldn't write THAT one off for sure. My personal experience with Pentedrone has been limited, but not unpleasant at all.

one reputable source..

even repurable sources som,etimes get bad stock you know

it would be nieve and shallow minded not to assume so

repulse....you got the real mccoy!

and YES you can sleep on it...if you get te real stuff

So of you dipshits. Need your asses kicked.

What are you talking about?

If i wanted to try a stimulant RC, which should i try first? I realize this question cannot be answered very definitively but i have my curiosities, only real stim I ever used/enjoyed was dextro-amp.

This is sounding like another research chemical disaster waiting to happen... one site is advertising Pentedrone as the next new thing.. "Pentedrone - is another remarkable development of 2010, considered to be an improved analogue of the well known MDPV, this new chemical will soon gain its popularity on research chemicals market. We are one of the first companies to offer Pentedrone on the market and will continue to supply it in the pure crystal form."
Supply/demand, ya know? As long as peeps want dopaminergics, someone is willing to supply them... basic market situation for everything, not just substances. complaining about what people want seems silly, and stopping people from getting what they want via illegalizing it makes little sense, imo... it just creates a black market.

It's all basic human nature, not rocket science... and so there are harm reduction forums like this one. Peace...

I used MDPV for several weeks on a daily basis and ended up having a "psychotic episode". I am looking for a substance that is comparable to PV, but without the crazy shit it makes you see/think/do. Currently I am looking into pentedrone and/or pentylone.

I would appreciate a little input from others who have tried either of these if possible.

OR somebody who could possibly inform me of any lighter stims that may be used without getting the crazies. I am only interested in substances that will not dilate my pupils and make me looked high as I do need to be active and social and do not like hiding away because my pupils are HUGE!!
Its probably not the "edgeiness" of pv that gives you psychotic episodes.. as with most stimulants, its got a lot to do with sleep deprivation, dehydration, and the like...