• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pentedrone

Hey guys, first post, times approximates

85kg,
27 yrs old
Past experience with few rcs sunshine, b2, gbl, MDMA, amphets, coke, benzo tablets

Received a free sample of penta today in hasty manner thanks to a reputable source. I read ALOT of threads including this one 4 times to be sure on dosage. I hope those of you who read this can respect the info and not the stupidity!

3:00 allergy test, 1 small crystal
3:45 weighed out 20mg
3;46 washed it down with a berry juice. No taste, just berries
3:46.26 secs oh fuck just noticed that it was 200mg as I have not had weighed such a small dose before only bigger doses so it looked right. GENUINE mistake I will never make again.
3:47 as I had read alot about penta I knew I was in trouble. So tried to regurgitate with no success. Told the wife who was at work for security, left my doors unlocked sat down and turned on the air con.
4:07 felt my heart go up noticeably grabbed a cider to calm it down, as I read it's good for vasoconstriction and my etilaam was yet to arrive.

After that I couldn't sit down as my heart would feel like it was skipping a beat or two so fr the next hour and a half was pacing around the house. My chest was super tight and beating fast for the next 3 hours and counting. Luckily enough it has calmed down alot since then and now I'm lying writing this post and still alive.

Maybe I will try again, but properly. Sorry if you think I'm the reason these things are getting banned but it was a genuine error.

What you and I can take from this: always be super careful when measuring anything, even if your making a cake. A little too much flour will turn what should be a soft, luxurious cake into a very average one.
Penta is extremely potent but 200mg won't kill you, or even make you vomit.
And finally, if you hear about stories of Ods and such don't rule out human error as a reason!
If the formatting is poor, because I can't see what it looks like because I'm using an iPhone, I apologize. It's quite a challenge

Threading again soon

I agree with sekio. I'd avoid this at least because it's so poorly researched and there might be toxicity a la MDMA.

Last edited:
Personally and from friends I find Pentedrone and Pentylone pretty much worthless. Dont recall which but one had study aid properties, if you need to use drugs while studying that is - however not really sure it was doing so much for me except the fact that it was so mild that I could infact use drugs while trying to study without the drug being to potent enough to make me want to party or become a gnome.

this is not what I expected it to be... disappointed. any feedback is appreciated

Ordered a gram, received yesterday. Quick allergy test, then 10mg insuff.. nothing. 20mg insuff, feel very small little rush after 10 mins. Insuff. another 20.

Pretty jittery, very mild euphoria, but basically one step away from comedown. Barely any noticeable talkativeness. The slight trembling would drive me from social situations (it's normal for me to tremble slightly when anxious, sober or not). Slight paranoia.

Had a meeting today and took 20mg adderall prior. An hour later, was curious to try the pdrone. Slowly worked up to 50mg insuff... effects and side effects were same as yesterday, except the mild adderall euphoria suddenly disappeared. Then twenty mins later another 50mg.

some notes...
arrived crystally, not powder. of course crushed crystals to powder prior to dosing.
Getting tunnel vision, and less focus than sobriety. Mental scattering also. Mild content feeling. Wears off after an hour, and the stomach churn of comedown creeps in. No increased sex drive ):
Scatterbrained comedown is reminiscent of mdpv

Honestly expected an adderall-like study aid for schoolwork. Disappointed.

Vendor removed pdrone from stock after purchase.

Maybe this just doesn't lend well to insufflation? I'm going to try rectal admin and vaporization when my quantity arrives and will report back.

I recently got quite a bit of this from a very reputable vendor and I've tried two ROA's so far. my experiences seem to be a bit different from others, especially with dosages. this may be because my scale's been acting up lately, or because many vendors were selling other chems as pentedrone for a while. I am almost 100% sure that I got very good quality pentedrone though, so hopefully soon, now that the quality stuff is getting out there, more reports will be similar to mine.

I insufflated roughly 10mg (my mg scale's been a bit sketchy lately, but it did look right around there) made me jittery, way more talkative, lasted roughly an hour and a half then gave me a headache on the comedown. it was pretty nice, a bit euphoric but it made me feel uncomfortable, like my heart was beating waaay too fast. the ride home from my friend's was filled with anxiety about whether or not my roommate would be able to tell if I was high, which is something I never worry about and I have no reason to worry about, he doesn't really care.

vaped was a lot better. I did about 10-30mg on foil 6 times tonight. little to no comedown, quite a bit of a rush, nice euphoria, much more sociable but not in the typical, twacked-out-wierd-and-rambly kind of way. there was very mild physical stimulation that wasn't uncomfortable at all as it was with intranasal. I've never had that great of an experience with coke, despite doing supposedly excellent quality coke (not according to the dealer but my friends who did it with me) >10 times. Unless IV'ed I hardly feel it at all. This chemical vaporized feels to me what I imagine good coke feels to other people, I may be wrong though. it tastes similar to it though, and gives you similar mouth numbness. fairly reminiscent of the buzz from meth, but without the insane physical stimulation. the peak effects only lasts like 20 mins tops, after that I felt some very minor stimulation for another 20 then back to baseline. Although I did take 0.5mg of etizolam after the first foil, then another 2mg after the 4th which may have contributed towards why I didn't feel very much physical stimulation, I still believe this chem just doesn't have much. It definitely gives me a good energy boost, but it's almost soothing because I don't get jittery, tense, anxious, or sweaty. That is very rare for me too, I have literally never used a stimulant that didn't give me all those uncomfortable side-effects. even caffeine and modafinil do, as well as cigarettes to a small extent.

I'm definitely gonna try insufflating this one again, I feel like the reason the effects were so different and so much worse might have been due to it being my first time trying the chem. I'll also try oral in the near future, and I know someone who wants to try IV to get some info out about it. Will update soon.

AS A SERIOUS WARNING: when I vaped it, this chem was very very more-ish. watch out for that. I've been addicted to heroin and benzos, done meth, speed, mephedrone, MDMA, and coke a number of times, and still I've never had a drug give me the desire to redose as bad as this one. Actually, I've never had any problems with fiending or binging on any stimulant until this one. maybe cuz all other stims give me such nasty side-effects while this one doesn't, or cuz the rush is very pleasant but lasts only about 20mins, total effects last barely an hour. plus, the comedown is hardly noticeable if at all, you just kinda stop feeling good. just watch out, I started vaping this chem with the intention to only do one for research purposes then go to bed, but I've been doing another foil every 30mins-1hr since, even though I have to be up for work in ~6 1/2 hours and I just smoked another.

anyway, I hope this helps some!

edit:

forgot to mention, it definitely has some good empathic qualities to it, probably explains my earlier statement about it making you more talkative and sociable but not in that weird way coke or amphetamines do.

update:

So I ended up binging on it all night last night. After a handful of redoses it quickly loses effectiveness, although after 12 hours of not doing it I just vaped it again and my tolerance was right back down to zero. It definitely has some residual stimulation that lasts a couple hours, but it's not uncomfortable at all imo. It's way too euphoric and short lasting to be a functioning stim, which sucks because I still have gotten no negative side effects, and I haven't done any etizolam this time.

After smoking it off foil for a bit the smoke becomes sickening, similar to scante. I'm going to pick up a puddle pipe and see if that makes it any better. I took my last dose about 3 hours before work and noticed no comedown what-so-ever. I worked my ass off for 9 hours despite having been up for <24 hours, and I know the pentedrone had worn off. Definitely gonna be getting this one again.

I've been looking through other reports and a lot of the negative ones they railed/swallowed it or it was of unknown quality. Maybe more people just need to try smoking it?

Last edited:
Do you have the crystals or the powder?

Because i tried chasin the powder after read your post, and doses was 15-30mg, nothing much happen, snorting was a lot better for me.

The stuff I got is a really fluffy, shiny powder. I would put a good bit of powder on the foil then use a drop or two of water to spread it all across.

OK I have some observations about this worth sharing.
Most people here get pentedrone in the form of rather big crystals.
A bunch of smartasses started to sell this as mephedrone, of course for mephedrone prices or more. People who didn't have the proper preban thing believe them and happily hand them the cash.. and even people who do know what mph should feel like snort it like crazy because for some reason real meph is really hard to come by here :\. It smells kinda similar (less intense though, some batches are almost odorless), the crystals looks almost the same, it crushes well into powder and is quite a pleasure to snort due to mild numbing effect and it gives semi decent rush.. which lasts incrediby short while though (20 mins at most) and after that the high is very boring. Despite the actual euphoria being maybe 30% of mephedrone, it's extremely morish - I can imagine smoking being catastrophically moreish. You don't even try to rationalize the next line, you just do it, I also know 3 people who inject it and compare it to coke; no idea if that's possible but that's what they say.

Unlike mephedrone it has very low ceiling effect and is active at lower doses; I can see that doing *very* small doses at once could be useful because then there are virtually no sideeffects, around at 20mg. The problem is when you try to look for huge euphoria and do bigger lines all the classic stim sideeffects come into play but the euphoria never comes and almost everyone with some euphoric stims experinces does want to get there.

Definite plus is that it seems pretty easy on the body, not much sweating or increase in heart rate, sleep is possible within few hours, some people experience stomach cramps no matter what ROA though.

Personally I don't like it at all. Those few times (errrrm... actually 10-15 times) I tried it I always did much more than I intended and regretted it after. There are better stims for productivity and even more so for partying, I'm repeating myself again but can't help it, 4-FA is better in just about every aspect imo.

I actually went and picked up a glass dick to smoke it out of, works much better. After reading back through the thread I agree with most people past the second page. You can overdo it really quickly. After binging for three straight days (doing it for 8 or more hours straight, but still getting full nights of sleep) I noticed a pretty bad headache when I woke up this morning. If you don't trust yourself to have *very* good control of your use, or you had problems with PV, don't do this one.

When used responsibly it's great, and I personally think it's an AWESOME party drug, mostly cuz I hate doing a stim so I can be wired for a party then not being able to get to sleep once I go home. I love it, but idk if I'll be buying it again because I'm doing way to much as it is. Last night I did a really excessive amount in one sitting and had a freak out, barely getting my heartrate below 100bpm with 4mg of etiz.

edit: here's a total timeline of effects for me when smoked-
1 min-30min= great rush, clean stimulation
30min-1hr= euphoria fades quickly, strong desire to redose
1hr-2hr= strong motivation to do stuff, more than any other stim I've tried (most stims have weird reactions on me, usually just making me want to lay down) desire to redose stays strong
2:30+ desire to redose starts to fade, especially if you take something to calm you down like some weed or benzos.

Getting no rush, only mild stimulations and numbing my lip from vaping it, don't understand 8(

But big desire to do more, lol

EDIT

I give up, only snorting for me with this substance from now on.

Last edited:
FWIW-

pentedrone is the alpha-propyl homolog of methcathinone. Pentylone is the methylenedioxy version and MDPV is the methylenedioxy and a N-pyrollidine.

^I agree %100, do whatever this man says! lol

Getting no rush, only mild stimulations and numbing my lip from vaping it, don't understand 8(

But big desire to do more, lol

EDIT

I give up, only snorting for me with this substance from now on.

weird. well I'm very sensitive to stimulants have weird reactions to other common ones, that might be it. but I took it over to a friend's house and 3 people all tried smoking it with me, all reporting good effects. everyone's different though....

also worth mentioning, as I look back on my previous posts I'm pretty sure I've been doing waaay bigger doses then I reported, so idk.

I tried upped the dose to 70mg ;) Didn't gave me anything other than the mild stimulation.

I am not at all sensitive to stimulants, actually I think I have a little tolerance for stims atm, but when I snort a 50mg line of Pentedrone, I can feel a slight rush and some euphoria, so it's fuckin weird, and yes im vaping it right.

So I really don't know what's going on, but it's okay I just stay with snorting :D

Last edited:
I tried upped the dose to 70mg ;) Didn't gave me anything other than the mild stimulation.

I am not at all sensitive to stimulants, infact I think I have a little tolerance, but when I snort a 50mg line of Pentedrone, I can feel a slight rush and some euphoria, so it's fuckin weird, and yes im vaping it right.

I don't doubt your vaping it right, drugs can just have very different reactions with different people. especially with rc's when you think you know exactly what you're getting but there are plenty of vendors out there who will fuck around and sell impure/mislabeled shit.

the euphoria I get from it is pretty much exactly the same as the one I get from meth, albeit weaker and much more short lived. I'll try snorting it in a bit and report how that effects me.

either way, it's helped me a lot at work. I do customer service and this shit makes me so sociable! usually stims make me super talkative, but not sociable. I talk my ass off but I act fucking weird and twacked out, but I don't really get that with this one. So even if the euphoria isn't top notch that's still a sweet benefit.

edit:

did you also notice the way this drug smokes is really fuckin weird? it's like it clings to the foil and runs straight upwards, I don't know how to describe it but I've never seen smoke do that before.

Okay you must be very sensitive to stims, haven't tried meth, but when Pentedrone hitted me the hardest using snorting as roa one day, it was not that wild really, a normal sized line of meph could bring me up 10-15x times more than the high from pentedrone. Im only using Pentedrone until all is gone, not going to order this again thats for sure.

I saw it yea, but didn't think much about it, you making me wants to try again and see if it really was that weird haha =D.

Okay you must be very sensitive to stims, haven't tried meth, but when Pentedrone hitted me the hardest using snorting as roa one day, it was not that wild really, a normal sized line of meph could bring me up 10-15x times more than the high from pentedrone. Im only using Pentedrone until all is gone, not going to order this again thats for sure.

I saw it yea, but didn't think much about it, you making me wants to try again and see if it really was that weird haha =D.

that might be the problem, you're comparing it to meph. Mephedrone was the single most euphoric drug I've ever done (from what I remember, I only did it one good time 3 years ago), it blew meth and speed out of the water, and was probably even better than MDMA.

what RC stims have you done? this is the only one I've tried of the new rounds, I haven't bought RC's in 3 years so I don't really know what a-PVP, 3-MMC, or the 4/2-F/MA are like. if you've tried any of those could you do a little description/ranking of em?

It was just to show how little Pentedrone does for me, im not doing Pent while thinking "this is nothing like meph?!?!" if you know what I mean.

Of those you mention I have done A-pvp.

Powerful stim, it blew my mind away first time I tried it. Fuckin awesome euphoria, and it can get you where you want to go, even further if you not watch out ;). Its an amazing drug, it's similair to MDPV in effects etc. But you can really get in trouble with it, and if you think it's hard to stop redosing on Pentedrone (snorting, vaping, whatever), you gonna get BIG problems on this trying not to redose. Haven't tried vaping it, only snorted, and im not stopping until my bag is all empty. Have done 2x1 gram binges. Lasted me 4-5 days both times.

It beats Mephedrone imo, love a-pvp a lot more.

from what I've heard about a-pvp, reading through all the reports with all the different batches, I doubt I'd like it. I heard it has clean stim effects like pentedrone, not much jitters or craziness. But I also read it can keep you up for up to 12 hours after last dose, and I'm already a crazy insomniac. I never really cared for PV either, and I really don't like meth even though the first couple hours after you do it are awesome the super long lasting stimulation and comedown make it not worth it. also the whole thing about different batches and colors and effects freaks me the fuck out.

maybe others won't agree with me on this chem, but it's the only stimulant I've really cared for. plus I really only enjoy the come up of most drugs, then get sick of them really quick so the short duration is perfect cuz I can just keep redosing and re-coming up.

if you're like me and don't like to be very physically stimulated, want a mild but good social party drug that doesn't last long, and like to be able to sleep at the end of the night then give it a shot. if you're looking for a crazy euphoric stim that's just one-hit-and-you're-good-for-hours then you prolly aren't gonna be a fan.

OK I have some observations about this worth sharing.
Most people here get pentedrone in the form of rather big crystals.
A bunch of smartasses started to sell this as mephedrone, of course for mephedrone prices or more. People who didn't have the proper preban thing believe them and happily hand them the cash.. and even people who do know what mph should feel like snort it like crazy because for some reason real meph is really hard to come by here :\. It smells kinda similar (less intense though, some batches are almost odorless), the crystals looks almost the same, it crushes well into powder and is quite a pleasure to snort due to mild numbing effect and it gives semi decent rush.. which lasts incrediby short while though (20 mins at most) and after that the high is very boring. Despite the actual euphoria being maybe 30% of mephedrone, it's extremely morish - I can imagine smoking being catastrophically moreish. You don't even try to rationalize the next line, you just do it, I also know 3 people who inject it and compare it to coke; no idea if that's possible but that's what they say.

Unlike mephedrone it has very low ceiling effect and is active at lower doses; I can see that doing *very* small doses at once could be useful because then there are virtually no sideeffects, around at 20mg. The problem is when you try to look for huge euphoria and do bigger lines all the classic stim sideeffects come into play but the euphoria never comes and almost everyone with some euphoric stims experinces does want to get there.

Definite plus is that it seems pretty easy on the body, not much sweating or increase in heart rate, sleep is possible within few hours, some people experience stomach cramps no matter what ROA though.

Personally I don't like it at all. Those few times (errrrm... actually 10-15 times) I tried it I always did much more than I intended and regretted it after. There are better stims for productivity and even more so for partying, I'm repeating myself again but can't help it, 4-FA is better in just about every aspect imo.

After doing quite a bit of it over a 4 day stretch, a gram mostly to myself, I've gotta say you're right. I ended the binge two days ago and still feel like shit. My throat hurts like hell from smoking it so much and everything I eat has a slight hint of the taste. My appetite still hasn't fully returned and I have a nasty headache that makes me really scared I suffered some neurotoxicity from the binge.

Like I said before, I've never binged on a stim before and am otherwise really responsible with potentially neurotoxic drugs, so I'm really looking back at it in disgust. Prolly just gonna toss what I have left, or at least stash it away for a few months before I even think about using it again.

Last edited by a moderator: