• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pentedrone

When I got a sample of this I though I'd never touch it, since I'm very sensitive to stimulants (I easily get strong anxiety and panic attacks). I usually only use stimulants for functionality. MPA has bee superior to all other RC's in this regard. Surprisingly enough, pentedrone in small doses, max 10-12 mg, is quite functional. There's no real euphoria with these doses but a marked increase in attention and motivation. Also, there's no comedown with such small doses when taken 3-4 hours apart and only a few doses the same day.

I still prefer MPA as a functional stimulant but pentedrone can actually be used as a functional stimulant as long as you keep the doses low. Also, there are no side effects with these low doses apart from a bit sweaty palms.

Been using this for work to see if i can substitute it for coffee and taking 5-8mg 3x daily with last dose at around 3pm 2 hours before i go to the gym. Bottom line is Pentedrone has many benefits if used in small doses and works well with about 3-4oz of coffee but you need to make sure your Pentedrone doses are measure out right. Speeds you up and makes your brain work faster, uplifts mood, great focus, makes you more social if you need to be, pupils dont get huge so people dont know you are on one, and increased the rate i burn calories and eating on Pentedrone is great and uplifting because headaches can set in if you dont eat on it. You will know you took too much if your left arm gets numb and tingly and you get some chest pain and this will last for about 30 min to an hour so adjust your dosage down if this happens to you.

more benefits: weight loss, mild euphoria, positive outlook, Sex is amazing on it, mild come down on low doses (you may need a vicodin or tylenol/advil) for the headache but it is minor, sleeping is a breeze on Pentedrone if taken well before bedtime.

Cons of pentedrone: increased stomach acid on comedown and sometimes with onset, makes you sweaty as all hell especially if you wear a damn tie to work, if you take too much you will wake up with a bad headache. It is addicting so be careful.

i had a doctors appointment and took 10mg 1 hour before to see what my bpm and blood pressure reading was and i was at 130/70 and at 102 bpm. I am a healthy 30 something year old professional and bodybuilder who is sensitive to stimulants and found Pentedrone to be pretty nice but you must respect this drug it will kick your ass if you dont. You may want to have some alcohol around or benzos in case things get a little too uncomfortable. i find a good whiskey always does the trick to calm you down from stimulants.

I will stop taking this after another week of use to test out any negatives of prolonged controlled small doses as listed above and report back but so far 1 week has passed and i dont crave it but in the mornings (only addicting part for me) to get going. This RC really clears the morning fog well i like to put 8mg in 3-4 oz of coffee with cream and sugar knock it back get in the car and by the time im zipping dow the freeway im feeling ready to go.

^Agree with absolutely everything above, however Im gonna add one warning -

its easy to underestimate this drug as its effects are not strongly euphoric and pretty easy on heart/whole body. BUT if you're the kind of person like me who loves stim rushes you're still going to do more and more and eventually you'll feel like ran over by truck, chest pains, incredible sweaty/

I like pentedrone, its just makes my heart pump so hard and fast, sometimes its overwhelming and doesnt feel good at all, feels kind of dangerous. im not sure what to think. when snorting the drip does make my mouth and nose numb. the stimulation is nice and so is the euphoria at times. not that fiendish, less so then blow. why isnt there an erowid entry yet?

Woke up grumpy this morning because i slept for too long and really didnt want to chat with my girl but after breakfast i was feeling more chipper. no headache today nothing unusual other than slight brain fog on the back right side of my brain or something in that area seems to have some feeling of pressure but no pain. Took my measured dose this morning and 30 minutes later im hugging and kissing my girl and want to touch her. this stuff makes you really horny. so far day 8 feeling great. no twitches, spasms, or anything negative to report. the body gets used to this drug so the effects seem more pleasant on low doses and very motivating. i already cranked out 500 pushups over 4 hours. the doses that people should take is so small! A 5 gram sample just seems stupid... i can take this for a long time and develope some problems if i didnt have strong willpower. i will just throw this stuff away after my 2 week experiment. i know i will go through a mild withdrawal because i could feel that sensation in my head like when i came off welbutrin 2 years ago.

Pentedrone needs to be weighed, you cant eyeball it correctly and if you do the doses are so tiny like the edge(corner) of a piece of paper. i tried to go a day without pentedrone today just to see if i would have some sort of withdrawal after 8 days and nothing at all. for some reason i woke up after having a great night of sleep but only 7 hours (i was just rested and ready to wake up) and felt great so i wanted to see if the whole day would be just as good. Well it is bedtime and i have gone to the gym and done all the errands for the day and i felt just fine. more happy than usual to note and energy levels were great although i have noticed a decline in strength in the gym.

From my experiences the best way to do pentedrone if you are going to party is to mix it in your drink. this method has not given me any bad sides except for an overwhelming floaty headed feeling kind of like a headache but relieved very easily with tylenol. The headache was also after 5 drinks all with pentedrone dosed at 8mg each over 3 hours starting at midnight so the headache could have just been from fatigue or dehydration but it was the best experience out of them all. I HATE putting this in my nose... worst way imo. Mix it in your drink relax and let it come on slowly and before you know it you are on cloud 9!

I am trying to help all those researching pentedrone and are about to hit the purchase button. please dont buy this and tweak yourself into anxiety hell. this chemical will beat your ass or you can respect it and become best friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ppl! First of all, i'm a male (33 y o), 160lbs. I got 500mg last week. Tested it a couple times.
I first did an alergy test and waited a few days. My first research was around 30 mg rectally and i got some euphoria and stimulation after 20 mins for around 1:30h. Few jitters bad vibe on the comedown. Second try was around 50mg rectally and several tiny bumps insuflated over 4 hrs. The first 3 hrs of the trip was not bad but the good effets are rapildy saturated and the bad effects take over. After that i got real bad anxiety and jitters. It kind of reminded me of bad coke and it also get your nose and teeth numb like coke. Very peripheral and over stimulating but not getting you well high. Never a good idea to redose with this one. It has a little potential in small doses not exeding 30 mg once and that's it.
Oh and it does give you headakes but disapear the next day.

What's the deal with this chem? ppl says it is active at 30mg-50mg and a vendor is offerin' 250mg pellets, that could be dangerous ?

Iiiissshhhh.... Once i took around 200mg in multiple doses over a 6hr course and i really felt bad on the come down.. Ovestimulated and anxious.. The typical omg wath i've i done after a real big coke binge

It certainly could. But it's hard to say as it seems the effects vary greatly vendor from vendor. When I first ordered 500mg, snorting 50mg got me pretty high. Not exactly euphoric, but decent stimulation with mood lift.
Week after that I received another gram from different vendor, absolutely same appearance, looked very clean. And guess what, 50mg did nothing. After 100mg I felt some stimulation but it was weak. Nevertheless I stupidly decided to take more and ended with about 400mg over night (was also drinking). And never felt very well, not bad either, just overall not worth it as I was sweating and my hands felt weak, probably because of vasoconstriction. I don't believe my tolerance to stims increased so much during that week.

This stuff is sketchy. I could only recommend it if stimulation is your only requirement, for high price. Then you can just drink lots of coffee and be safer though :\

I have those effects as well.

Acquired some last week.

Vaporizing is quite euphoric.

Curious as to who has IV'd and possible risks involved (I'd assume similar to a-ppp & mdpv)

A friend I rarely see tells me he plans on IV'ing Pentedrone in about 30 min. Will let everyone know how this turns out. He said he plans on accidently finding some in the middle of the woods today, but there's a small possibility he won't find it until tomorrow, but not likely. I will keep everyone informed as to what his experience will be like. My friend usually shoots up absurdly large amounts. Neither he or I recemend ANYONE doing this, it's just plane stupid and dangerous. He said he will take a small dose IV before he does a larger one since this will be his first time with this chemical.

No problem, just next time use the edit function and correct it. It was obvious anyway as applying 0.6mg of this is nothing..

0.6g sounds like insane amount though, I guess he has huge tolerance to stims? Didn't that make his heart race like formula 1 car?

And lastly, it sounds like it were actually you who did this hehe. If it were you, you can just tell us, bluelight doesn't approve of these codes as it's obvious anyway and doesn't help with self incrimination (an internet forum is not a likely threat anyway, as long as you don't say you sell or manufacture stuff, being high is legal).

No problem, just next time use the edit function and correct it. It was obvious anyway as applying 0.6mg of this is nothing..

0.6g sounds like insane amount though, I guess he has huge tolerance to stims? Didn't that make his heart race like formula 1 car?

And lastly, it sounds like it were actually you who did this hehe. If it were you, you can just tell us, bluelight doesn't approve of these codes as it's obvious anyway and doesn't help with self incrimination (an internet forum is not a likely threat anyway, as long as you don't say you sell or manufacture stuff, being high is legal).
Sorry, I've been here for a while I just haven't made many post. 3 things. First it was me not a friend hehe (oh well) Secondly, yes I do have a very high tolerance to stims, and yes my heart and my whole being was going pretty fast. And thirdly, I noticed my spoon today that I used to cook up my shots. Apparently the Pentedrone ate all the chrome off the inside of the spoon where I was boiling it. I don't know if this is helpful or not. Also I have been IV'ing stims in this fassion for quite some time and I have never seen this happen before. Also I always use the same kind of spoon.

Last edited:
I personally love this stim. Very clean and nice high (if sourced correctly).

Just be safe, don't over do it, and you will have a top night/day.

i've been enjoying it with my cheap 750ml of vodka. Always gotta drink with stims ime. Of course water as well.

modnote: no price discussion, you can say cheap, but not a dollar amount. Take a look at the BLUA and OD guidelines, found in my signature.

Also, welcome to bluelight mister bitch tits :)

Hello all. My friend.....

Hey frankie, just FYI, we don't allow swim or any of it's variants here on bluelight. There is no way your friend could have described the experience to you, when you say things like OMG what a rush.
So kindly edit your post to the correct "I" terminology and maybe refresh yourself with the BLUA and OD guidelines. I realize you've been a member here for a year, but you have 10 posts so I'm sure a refresher is in order. The links are found below in my signature.

Thankyou for sharing your experience with this research chemical, as you know, not much is known about RC's so everytime people submit information about them, like you did, is very helpful to shedding light on these chemicals we don't know much about.
-Trich

Hi here are my experiences:

10 mg nasal: a very small moodlift.. some energy, maybe placebo
30 mg nasal: no extra moodlift, just energy, stimulation

some time later;

60 mg nasal + 30 mg after 6 mins

wow... this feels like relaxed mephedrone... very nice. Nose feels a bit funny. Definately worth the try. Start at 50 mg and just go up every 5 minutes.

edit: here's more:

The relaxed feeling lasts only like 10 minutes and than it fades away to just some stimulation and motivation without real euphoria.
30 mins later I did another 50mg nasal; again 10 mins relaxed feeling that fades into alertness and nervoussness.

I'm trying to get down with magnesium, kava kava, tetrazepam and some beers. It takes the edge off, but still there is some stimulation 2 hours after last dosage. I'm still motivated to do stuff like cleaning my email inbox etc... hence the motivation to write this trip report.
My hands are cold, muscles like jaws tense and eyes look normal
So conclusion:

This drug gives a nice feeling from dosages at minimum 60 mg nasally. However it does not last very long and after that fades into stimuation and motivation, maybe nervoussness and anxiety. It is a strong stimulant I think.
Will try again orally at 150mg, but this is not my favourite RC.

Always be carefull.

Important edit:
So this is what happened next. The stimulation continued for another 4 hours at least. Nervousness and alertness; very hard to sleep, rapid heart beat. Just couldn't relax. The day after I woke up all sweaty.
I had a terrible hangover the next day, felt like shit.

This stuff is junk, avoid!

i tried this recently and found i would agree with you almost 100%. not too bad a time overall, but if i did a little too much, i didn't like the comedown - which also reminded me of really bad coke comedown. didn't really notice a hangover effect the next day though, but still. would not order this again.

edit to add this: this stuff also makes me super super horny - more than methylone, more than 2c-b, coke, more than anything else i've tried. almost too much. multiple orgasms over the course of a few hours.

Last edited:
I've done almost 500 mg's of Pentedrone in one night before. I didn't even come close to get getting psychosis. What is up with all these freaks on this site that go psycho? If you get psychosis from drugs, then I think you got some kind of underlying problem already. Not to say anyone is immune to it, Im sure if I did enough I'd go psycho. But Im not that stupid to over do it. But it seems I took a lot more than most people did. 7 mg's? That's ridiculous. Even when MDPV was out I would do an average of 250 mg's in a night. I should note though- I Rarely ever snort drugs (And never would I ever even think of shooting them) I just mix them with water and drink

I remember the first time I ever did speed when i was a teenager, the guys were like "Watch out for this orange stuff, you might freak out!" I did 2 lines(snorted) and it didnt do anything except keep me up all night. Didnt come close to freaking. So I guess everyone's different. I Am SUPER sensitive to hallucinogens(And will wig out easy on those...even 2 shrooms is too much for me now), but not to uppers. I can handle uppers all day.

Last edited:
This may be off topic but people are mentioning apvp. I want to warn you guys. I had an OFFICIAL Allergic Reaction to this trash. Very dirty ass shit chemical. I dunno if I would touch a rc again after experiencing what I did with apvp. If mdpv is just like apvp it must suck. Aside from sexual enhancing which apvp does very well---its not functional. It feels dirty as fuck and if mdpv felt like that I have no idea why so many rants. I wanted to try pentadrone but Atm I think I wont be touching these half drugs anymore for awhile. Anyone who wants details I got pictures of the reaction. Its very very scary and im saying Fuck all of thisrc crap. Yea some may be stronger than say street coke but Id rather do shitty street blow than stick any rc up my nose again.

I've done almost 500 mg's of Pentedrone in one night before. I didn't even come close to get getting psychosis. What is up with all these freaks on this site that go psycho? If you get psychosis from drugs, then I think you got some kind of underlying problem already. Not to say anyone is immune to it, Im sure if I did enough I'd go psycho. But Im not that stupid to over do it. But it seems I took a lot more than most people did. 7 mg's? That's ridiculous. Even when MDPV was out I would do an average of 250 mg's in a night. I should note though- I Rarely ever snort drugs (And never would I ever even think of shooting them) I just mix them with water and drink

I remember the first time I ever did speed when i was a teenager, the guys were like "Watch out for this orange stuff, you might freak out!" I did 2 lines(snorted) and it didnt do anything except keep me up all night. Didnt come close to freaking. So I guess everyone's different. I Am SUPER sensitive to hallucinogens(And will wig out easy on those...even 2 shrooms is too much for me now), but not to uppers. I can handle uppers all day.
Im sorry but NO. You got some shitty speed if it just kept you up. And when you get real good crystal get back to me on your thoughts of psychosis. It will hit you fast.

I think im just immune to it. Ive done speed about 5 or 6 times, and it was not shitty. Everyone else was experienced and they told me it was good. It just doesnt do jack shit to me unless I combine it with MDMA....then I get massive eye wiggles and I love that. But its so toxic for your brain to do that.

As for apvp, I think I also got an allergic reaction. Mdpv is way better. I didnt get any bad reaction from that. But just the smallest amount of apvp makes me feel like Im dying. Nasty ass shit.

I think im just immune to it. Ive done speed about 5 or 6 times, and it was not shitty. Everyone else was experienced and they told me it was good. It just doesnt do jack shit to me unless I combine it with MDMA....then I get massive eye wiggles and I love that. But its so toxic for your brain to do that.

As for apvp, I think I also got an allergic reaction. Mdpv is way better. I didnt get any bad reaction from that. But just the smallest amount of apvp makes me feel like Im dying. Nasty ass shit.
I am just warning people that dont think Allergic Reactions ever happen or dont do an allergy test that it can end up bad. I broke out in hives All over my body. I went to get it checked out yesterday and was told it was an allergic reaction. Just be safer than I was being guys. These rcs Are habit forming.