• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pentedrone

This stuff can very well be trash to a treasure for some. I have found MOST pentedrone to be trash. It really all depends on where you get it from so if you get a vendor with good quality pentedrone and you like it, stick with that vendor. This is all on what I've noted from other users and have observed. I personally don't care for pentedrone. Has little to no effect on me with even what others call is the best, highest quality pentedrone. I'm a big MDPV and a-PVP fan but it has to be some grade A alpha-pvp to get me off. Though I have got some desent up's after hitting up some good pen if I hadn't had some of the other 2 for a while.

A buddy of mine which is a regular methamph user has came to me for a substitute since he couldn't get any meth a few times. The first time I gave him some a-pvp which satisfied his craving, but when he was able to get ahold of meth again, he went straight back to it despite the a-pvp being much more affordable and easily obtainable for him. The next time I remembered I had a bit of what many have told me was the best batch of pentedrone ever produced and he perfered that over the a-pvp, said he wouldn't mind even having more if it was available. But by that time the supplier of that pentedrone no longer had it available.
Being a once regular stim user, I think I found MDPV and a-PVP more favorable because of the euphoria it would give me while I believe Pentedrone is more of speedier and a bit more of a functional stim. Not that MDPV and pvp are not functional, I just would think that Pentedrone would be a bit easier to do task such as studying or even physical labor than the other two. I think thats just because one can get distracted easier on the other two because I know it was easy for me to start many task while using and not actually complete a single one before gong to another. Which I know that sterotypical for many stim users. Still, I would think it would be less likely to do that while using pentedrone.
One thing I definately have noticed is that Pentedrone is much more useful and active when vaped. But you HAVE TO GET quality and that's the number 1 thing that's important when using this and forming an opionion on the substance.

I prefer oral gel-caps ROA. What is the recommended dose? My vendor is giving me a choice between powder & crystals - which is best to eat?

Thanks.

I like pentedrone better than mephedrone or MDPV -at least it seems so at the moment. Will have to do more to really decide.
The side effects seem much milder. At times, it has seemed more pleasant. Other times, not as much. Just tried yesterday and again now.

I had assumed it would have similar potency to mephedrone, but started low. That is good, seeing how much more potent it seems to be.

I like pentedrone better than mephedrone or MDPV -at least it seems so at the moment. Will have to do more to really decide.
The side effects seem much milder. At times, it has seemed more pleasant. Other times, not as much. Just tried yesterday and again now.

I had assumed it would have similar potency to mephedrone, but started low. That is good, seeing how much more potent it seems to be.

Cool man, what/how are you dosing? I have a sample of some nearly pure nmr tested pentedrone right now and might run a test tomorrow!

I have smoked this of thin foil and I like to warn you guys that the stuf is rather flammable. the smoke that is. If the smoke is exposed to a open flame it will iginite. also, I think i Might have fuckt up at least half a gram of the stuff by vaping it wrongly, not sure how , To hot or something.
I was had vaped this before but wanted to ge thicker smoke for a more intense rush, So I made a bowl of tin foil(propperly burnt off ofcoure) and taped one end to a tube the length and width of a pen. I then put some pentedrone (hcl) in, first i heat it a bit so it starts turning yellow.
now i put the acces foil over the top so the bowl is know closed off.
now I heat it and Apply a very tiny amount of suction on the other end of the tube, I keep heating it until smoke starts comming out,know I suck harder. and heat keep heating it.
the smoke is quit harsh, and nasty (as always).
now the reason I think it didnt work is because 1. I barely felt anything,(which i atributed to my insane tolerance).
after a while my stash is running dry and there is not much left in the foil (actually propably a good 60mg)
)and i got some of other pieces of foil which had some yellow stuck to it.
I verry carrefully and slowly heated the tiny pieces, (because the keep getting on fire) and inhaled the smoke.
I did feel something from the much smaller amounts.
But most importantly my mouth got numb, which almost didnt happen at first.
So what am I doing wrong? to much heat? or are the fold in the tin foil some how fucking it up (by reacting).
(oh there also was a vague burning rubber band kinda smell once in a while)

I got 5 grams of pentedrone from a reputable seller whom I did good bussines with before.
It stated 98% pentedrone hcl. and on the first try 12mg nassaly did create a mild buzz.

even though this might be a good batch I think their might have been chromium impurities.
When i tried to vaporize it it started smoking and turned into a yellow liquid. (at first i tought it just reacted and only the smoke from before was usable , oh silly me )
upon futher investigation on the interwebs I discovered that it just turned to freebase which is apparently a yellow oil (sometimes crystals in my case).
the thing is tho, the (extremly poisonous chromium (V) salts al have a tendancy to be yellowish)
could be coincidense.
however. I tried to convertert 20mg of pentedrone to freebase by adding water naoh nahco3, which failed due to crappy glassware. i then added hcl to turn it back to the salt and possibly be able to use it anyways,
(I did al of this in a clean ziplock baggy) It was a real mess so I just left it like that,
when i came back i Noticed it had turned green! the colour of chromium(III) salts.
might not be a coincidense.

a bit of chromium regular chromium salt problably arent to big of a problem.
however inhaling chromium (v) could do some serious damage!
So what do you guys think? ( also it made some nasty green stains on my fingers)

Last edited by a moderator:
So I got two patches of pentedrone, first one was a sample.

Sex: Male
Weight: 85kg / 187lbs
Height: 178cm 5' 10"

Sample pentedrone (250mg):

T: Insufflated about 10mg. Very strong numbing effect.
T+2: No real change in heart rate. Feeling a small mood lift instantly. I am very talkactive and feel good, some stimulation.

Increasing dose did not seem to increase the effect, only made heart pump faster. Felt like a good upper at low dosage, not a real stimulant trip, but just some mood lift.

Ordered patch (2g):

T: Insufflated about 30mg. Again, very strong numbing effect.
T+2: At this dosage, heart started pumping, some vasoconstriction could be felt. Not higher mood lift than at 10mg, just feeling more uncomfortable.
T+150: So heart slowed down, insufflated again about 30mg. Even smaller mood lift.

At some point (third day or so), anxiety kicked in, in regard with the heart rate. IT IS VERY MOREISH! I kept on sufflating until I ran out of it, though I actually did not like the increased heart rate and vasoconstriction was just getting worse. Tolerance got much higher during the 2 weeks I was doing that. In the end I was insufflating 100mg lines and could not feel even a real increase in heart rate, I just wanted to insufflate it and I also kinda liked its numbing effects.

Also tried it with booze. Was hella drunk and snorted about 80mg (it was when my tolerance had got much higher, still, till that, my highest does had been about 60mg so it was a bit stupid thing to do, fortunately nothing happened). Booze neutralized heart rate changes, heart rate stood normal. Couldn't feel any vasoconstriction neither. Just got sober, was still kinda enjoying myself, but was not as talkactive as when I was drunk.

This drug is a rubbish regarding its recreational value. Could be used as a numbing agent or for a very small moodlift.

Weird. For me it gets better the more i use it. By the end of the gram bag i can sniff larger amounts that provide higher values of recreation opposed to first getting it when it's a bit tweaky. Pretty much like any other RC stim. And theres no craving or withdrawal from it, for me. It's like a short mild cokey mdma high.

So I got two patches of pentedrone, first one was a sample.

Sex: Male
Weight: 85kg / 187lbs
Height: 178cm 5' 10"

Sample pentedrone (250mg):

T: Insufflated about 10mg. Very strong numbing effect.
T+2: No real change in heart rate. Feeling a small mood lift instantly. I am very talkactive and feel good, some stimulation.

Increasing dose did not seem to increase the effect, only made heart pump faster. Felt like a good upper at low dosage, not a real stimulant trip, but just some mood lift.

Ordered patch (2g):

T: Insufflated about 30mg. Again, very strong numbing effect.
T+2: At this dosage, heart started pumping, some vasoconstriction could be felt. Not higher mood lift than at 10mg, just feeling more uncomfortable.
T+150: So heart slowed down, insufflated again about 30mg. Even smaller mood lift.

At some point (third day or so), anxiety kicked in, in regard with the heart rate. IT IS VERY MOREISH! I kept on sufflating until I ran out of it, though I actually did not like the increased heart rate and vasoconstriction was just getting worse. Tolerance got much higher during the 2 weeks I was doing that. In the end I was insufflating 100mg lines and could not feel even a real increase in heart rate, I just wanted to insufflate it and I also kinda liked its numbing effects.

Also tried it with booze. Was hella drunk and snorted about 80mg (it was when my tolerance had got much higher, still, till that, my highest does had been about 60mg so it was a bit stupid thing to do, fortunately nothing happened). Booze neutralized heart rate changes, heart rate stood normal. Couldn't feel any vasoconstriction neither. Just got sober, was still kinda enjoying myself, but was not as talkactive as when I was drunk.

This drug is a rubbish regarding its recreational value. Could be used as a numbing agent or for a very small moodlift.

That was exactly my experience as well. Seemed totally useless both as recreational drug and as a working/study aid. The stimulation it provides feels extremely dirty, harder on heart than coke, with little euphoria. Probably due to that numbing effect it's very very morish, I once ended doing whole gram in a night despite feeling like shit the whole night. It is very pleasurable to snort. No real focus or motivation to do stuff though, at any dose, with 1 cup of coffee I'd do much more work than after pentedrone line of any size.

For some reason it's one of the easiest to get RC, TONS of vendors still offer it in large amounts; probably because it's close analogue to mephedrone but the effects mainly euphoria don't come even 1% close to good ol meph.
:-<

Today I found a little baggy of fluffy white slightly yellowish Pentedrone from my dutch vendor.

After being rather put of (but strangely attracted) by posts from Soap and the like (great posts hope he's writing a book) in the mdpv threads i had returned my mdpv unopened and patted myself on the back:D as I've had a little coke habit before including a temporary psychosis after prolonged coke/stims use so was looking for maybe a more forgiving alternative.

After snorting 20mg it felt like a decent lil line of coke, this lasted about 1 - 1.5 hours
Redosed 20 mg after that effects still noticable but less another 25 mg an hour later, still there but mostly stim.
After another hour took a 30 mg bump got mostly stim still little euphoria but heart beat was more pronounced, this was fine for the moment as i needed the boost not very nice, but similar to an adrenaline rush or after a coke binge so didn't alarm me too much.

All in all i think this is a fun compound but needs to be weighed accurately and I wont probably redose more than 2 times. As I like the initial rush and euphoria which doesnt seem to return after that only stim + heart preassure which didn't seem present during the first 2 - 2.5 hours.. Probably this is dose dependent.

Next time I will probably start with 20mg then 10mg after 30 mins and another 10mg after another 30 mins.. Will report my findings..

I won't try chasing/smoking this stuff as I expect it to be rather fiendish.. Wil try the oral route, but i enjoy snorting this and the little numbing drip

I'm curious to others findings and different batches.
How do the crystals compare to the fine powder in potency and are they nice to snort when finely chopped?

How does this stuff compare to mdpv?

Last edited:
Wow, I'm shocked.

Where I live, standard dosage for pentedrone, as employed by hardcore beta-ketone users, is 100-200 mg insufflated. It's not source dependent, as it's common advice on a local drug discussion board and people are buying it from many different vendors. So initially I tried doses you guys would call huge and certainly dangerous (several 50-150 mg insufflated doses during first "session" which took place during a trance festival) and that gave me extreme euphoria and stimulation. I've had two direct encounters with this substance so far, and during the second one (it was a different batch with about same potency a.k.a purity, both consisted mainly of rather small crystals) I went through 2g with several other people, but I can safely say that myself I did about 1 g. In about 30 hours. And it was not some impure junk stuff, as during the whole party, in say +15h, when I was already after like half a gram, doing like a 10-15 mg bump still gave me a *strong* rush and an increase in effects. Generally I did bigger doses in the beginning of the whole "trip" (up to about 150-200 mg) and smaller ones towards the end (as low as said 10 mg). Every dose worked wonders with the biggest lines sending me into an extremely blissful coma of my intellect with the other piece of my brain getting worked up ;).

I would say this substance works about as well as potent speed (also popular street drug locally), but more euphoric; that's for doses of over 50 mg, the extra twist is that, in relation to amount taken, with smaller doses all effects (but especially the euphoric part as stimulation I find to be rather light sub-50 mg) are pronounced quite hyperbolically (from reports here I also speculate there might be a lower threshold dose for every or some users below which effects rapidly drop into placebo range). In other words, its dose response is not linear- the more you increase the amount, the less you gain. So, given its price, it's an extra efficient compound if done the right way. Taking a huge dose actually won't kill you and will result in utter mindfuck which might be pleasant due to a powerful rush you get from, I assume, the dopamine and serotonine release. But if you're not looking for a short rush of huge euphoria (which, like I said, is normal means between b-ketone users where I live), it's best for every user to find their own preferred dosage to be kept as low as possible with satisfying effects, and plan the amount they want to spend into such doses. Not overdo it as splitting a dopaminergic stimulant into too many doses may result in developing extra tolerance (been at least semi-proven with speed that the smaller doses you split, the more tolerance you get from same amount). My style would be to do one much bigger line (asking size? I say do 80-100mg like with speed ;)) for starters then stick to amounts that are just enough for a good rush (that's maybe 40mg for me, 30 will do me good but ordering no less than a gram of that... who cares).

The whole advice/information above is of course strongly based upon my speculation, as there is always a chance with any RC that the vendor is lying or uninformed and we might as well take into calculation the possibility the batches I had were of a different substance than the one described by users above. But, I strongly disbelieve this possibility, as like I said, what I had worked well with 10-15 mg and had the vibe profile associated with pentedrone all over the web. And it was called pentedrone, which I see no reason for legal vendors to mix with anything else. (The only thing I don't believe is the 99% purity they keep babbling about, I say it's more like 80%). I gave some 30-50 mg lines to friends in need of a stimulant at a party (already had less than I would wanna then, so had to conserve ;)) and all of them said it did its work very much and described it as a strong stimulant experience. I bet that when my current order arrives and I start with 20-30 mg (might do that just to experiment), I'll also say it's strong, as I'm not an everyday or even every week stim-tard so no enormous tolerance here.

CONCLUSION. If you ask me, it just works better in the 100-200 range :D but, of course, you could also say I'm some mutant. :D Anyways, it's- for my taste- actually the best beta-ketone among the 4 I've tried so far (4-mmc, 3-mmc, 3,4-dmmc, and this), but, again, you might say I'm a mutant :) as mephedrone is my least favorite. (Not saying it's least pleasant, it's actually towards the opposite, just certainly not best for me).

Edit: I also want to warn anybody that have read through this against jumping into conclusions as for their own dosage. Remember everybody reacts in their own way to any given chem, right? so just don't take my experience into account for a main reason to do anything you would otherwise find inadequate. If you want to try the huge euphoria rush I like so much about this substance, guess best advice is to just work your way up with the doses instead of jumping in the deep as I did. After everything I read in this thread I realized how the way I treated this substance was so irresponsible and dangerous, it's just that I tried it spontaneously at a party and there was no way to check the webz for infz ;(.

Last edited:
I am only interested in substances that will not dilate my pupils and make me looked high as I do need to be active and social and do not like hiding away because my pupils are HUGE!!
I've got to ask: did you ever have any luck finding a stimulant without one of the classic side-effects of stimulants?

Mmm. Not sure what you are getting kiu, but this fluffy slightly clumpy light tan Pentedrone works best at dosage below 50mg in my experience. I just had a 20 mg bump and effects were good. And as an indication I'm used to doing lines of coke of above average proportions...
Higher doses tend to give me more negative side effects like vascoconstriction and to a lesser extend a bit more of a noradrenaline push resulting in heart pounding a bit more than usual..

Pupil dilation did not happen with me with with pentedrone alone.

Last edited:
Shamanism- I know I can never be sure how pure/consistent with what I'm supposed to get is a compound I order from an RC vendor, but trying 2 different batches from different sources gave same effects so far. And, like I said, bumps of about 15 mg worked well resulting in quite strong effects, even after prior heavy use. To be more precise: doses like 100-200 mg (especially towards 200) produced *extreme* pleasure to the point of me not remembering much from the experiences besides the ecstatic euphoria, body high, and overall speediness. Which is obviously hard to resist from repeating :) as I'm not much prone to vasoconstriction and couldn't really care less about my heart pounding madly at that point.

Edit: Also, what I've been getting so far was mostly small crystals/crystalline powder in a white/tan-white tone. Don't know if it matters much or can be used to determine anything as those RC vendors can work wonders with the outlook of what they sell just to convince us of supposedly better quality. What's sure is that the stuff is extra strong and doing this kind of doses might be kinda stupid but that's just how I learned it from everybody here lol.

Last edited:
^Well from my experience most RC stims were in white crystal form, this really tells nothing.

I had the chance to try pentedrone once again yesterday, after more than 1 year of no contact with it.

I'm not saying pentedrone was absolutely worthless compound for me, but quite close to it lol because while it did provide some rush - pretty nice rush actually (+with that numbing of nose quite comparable to coke), the sideeffects are severe to justify 5min rush followed by 1-3 hours of speediness with little euphoria, maybe dysphoria even. Talktaviness and empathy is present, but never even remotely as pleasant as with 4-MMC, no matter what dose (tried dose from 5 to 150mg in one line). Decrease in concentration, poor ability to do anything productive, it's fair to say though that most cathinones are unsuitable to serve as everyday work stimulant.
The main problem is that pente feels very hard on cardio in my experience.

(Im on meth while writing this post so it may be biased lol) but I'm 100% sure that pentedrone felt like an evil stim, more similar to MDPV than 4-MMC......

Aren't they all evil though? ;) But I get what you mean, and according to my information pente tends to have more pronounced side effects than positives for many. Not me luckily so I'm gonna have some more fun with it this or next week. :)

Shamanism- bumps of about 15 mg worked well resulting in quite strong effects, even after prior heavy use. To be more precise: doses like 100-200 mg (especially towards 200) produced *extreme* pleasure to the point of me not remembering much from the experiences besides the ecstatic euphoria, body high, and overall speediness. Which is obviously hard to resist from repeating :) as I'm not much prone to vasoconstriction and couldn't really care less about my heart pounding madly at that point

^Nice one=D

I'm about to receive some of this stuff. Does anyone have any experience with it? After researching extensively, I could barely find any information.

Whats the best ROA and dose?