• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Female nipple piercing?

QUOTE=llama112;9921543]That's definitely not my thing. Heck I don't even have my ears pierced, I'm too scared of pain.
I have heard about how the sensitivity won't be the same. BUT I think that's just a myth. I know some girls who had their clit pierced, some say it becomes more sensitive, some say less, some say it stays the same.[/QUOTE]

Life is full of pain. Wait til childbirth, lass!! hehe...

But nah really getting your ears pierced is fucking NOTHING, it's a throb and that's it, if you're just getting the lobes done.

I know a few chicks with their clit hoods pierced and loads with their nipples done - every single one of them said they're MORE sensitive, though there is a small percentage of people who lose sensitivity somewhat.

I think chicks with their nipples pierced is seriously hot, if you go to a really good piercer they can put a twist in the nipple, so that you can still breast feed.

hot hot hot HOT! i love playing with pierced nipples with my tongue. if you want to spend more time on foreplay, get em, any man worth his balls will want to suck on those things for hours

As far as local anesthesia goes... yeah it works... if it is done right... I've had minor, but proper surgical procedures done under a local/regional. A great example of how well they work is: Imagine a root canal without it. ;)

Of course, the thing is, shit hurts after you slam a steel rod into it and leave the steel rod in it until it heals up. But, it is bearable. (then again, so is getting the piercing period, it's not quite the same as a hip dis-articulation)

As a dude on the internet, I think nipple piercings are hot. Om nom nom. But too many piercings, IMO looks like fail and lame. Esp facial piercings.

ive been with many women with pierced nipples, current gf just has one pierced.

pros: usually increased sensitivity, more pleasurable when touched (though one girl lost ALL sensitivity in her nipples, and one girl was so sensitive it was painful to have them played with). generally speaking, they increase pleasure to a point where ive heard several women say that just wearing a bra and it pressing against their piercing makes them wet sometimes.

cons: often u cant just grab and squeeze pierced nipples like u can grab a chest when it isnt pierced. you have to be more careful, and imo skin feels a lot better without metal bits in it. also the above mentioned minor risks of too much or too little sensitivity after piercing.

My nipples were never even a turn on before, my breasts in general were more sensitive than my nipples, I figured it couldn't get much worse. The piercing pain was miminal, i got it done at a pretty shady place, and a very inexperienced piercer. Not worried about breastfeeding, I'm a cat person, not a kid person! It was pretty painful afterward, for about 30 minutes, then it was fine. I'm taking good care of them, but healing is very long, so no licking for awhile! I haven't even let my boyfriend touch the 2 week old piercings yet. Also, can STDs be transmitted through saliva to the healed piercings? It's not really a concern, because I'm only with my boyfriend, but I just wondered.

As far as I know you can't pass on an STD through saliva to healed piercings... but saying that it's better to be on the safe side and if you've got one regular partner it shouldn't be an issue? If you partake in any kind of play be careful that the piercing has healed because you could infect the piercing if there's any rough play etc.

Hope the healing process is working for you!

I got my left one done nearly two years ago and it's taken nearly that whole time to heal but I really like it.

My nipples were never even a turn on before, my breasts in general were more sensitive than my nipples, I figured it couldn't get much worse. The piercing pain was miminal, i got it done at a pretty shady place, and a very inexperienced piercer. Not worried about breastfeeding, I'm a cat person, not a kid person! It was pretty painful afterward, for about 30 minutes, then it was fine. I'm taking good care of them, but healing is very long, so no licking for awhile! I haven't even let my boyfriend touch the 2 week old piercings yet. Also, can STDs be transmitted through saliva to the healed piercings? It's not really a concern, because I'm only with my boyfriend, but I just wondered.

I have both my nipples pierced and yes it hurt a decent amount during the initial piercing but not to bad. I think you can handle it. & personally I think if anyone is going to get a piercing they should have the lady balls to feel it without any numbing meds lol. They are definitely worth it though. I love them!