L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Female nipple piercing?

_mistresspoppy_

Bluelighter
opinions, experiences,advice, etc. Are welcome..
I was talking about getting my ears pierced a second time when my boyfriend jokingly suggested I get my nipples pierced. I said no, and he insisted it'd be soo sexy, and said it wouldn't hurt (bullshit, I know). I did my research, and I discovered this magic cream called LMX4, which is an over the counter version of EMLA cream. It is used to numb an area before a shot/IV/ or even a minor surgery.I got a tube of lmx4, and was wondering if anyone has used this type of numbing cream for piercing before? It is safe to get into a piercing, as doctors use it to numb patients for injections. I heard of a woman getting a clit piercing using EMLA cream, and not feeling a bit of pain. Does anyone know if the lmx4 works as well as EMLA? EMLA is prescription only, which i can probably get, but I'm just curious.
And yes, I know, I'm a wimp, pain is part of the piercing experience, etc. But I'm not really going for the experience, I'm going for the cute little dangly ring through my boob, that my boyfriend can lavish his attention on.if I can avoid the pain at all, I will.
I'm going to try the lmx4 to numb my ears before getting my second lobe piercing and will see how well this works.if all goes well, I'll try for my nipple piercing! I'm equally terrified and excited.

I have both my nipples pierced. The pain is seriously minimal. I had my left nipple done when I was 16, and from memory it ached for a few days afterward then was fine. The right nipple I had done recently, and had the same experience. :)

^^ I didn't know this....you have inspired me to get mine done!!
I have wanted mine done for YEARS :)

I don't know anything about numbing cream or anesthetic use in piercing.

I do know that pierced nipples are seriously fuck'n hot. Don't think I'd ever get mine done. On a woman with a nice set of tits it definitely looks real real good, though.

^^ I didn't know this....you have inspired me to get mine done!!
I have wanted mine done for YEARS :)

haha you do know this! we've had this discussion ;)

Don't bother with numbing cream OP. It's a very fast procedure (as are all piercings) and all I foresee happening if that area was numbed, is that later when the numbing effects wear off, the pain feels 2x as bad :\

That's definitely not my thing. Heck I don't even have my ears pierced, I'm too scared of pain.
I have heard about how the sensitivity won't be the same. BUT I think that's just a myth. I know some girls who had their clit pierced, some say it becomes more sensitive, some say less, some say it stays the same.

Had my left nipple pierced years ago (took the ring out when I was pregnant with my son). It hurt like hell to get it done, and was pretty sore a while after that. I wore overalls the day I got it pierced and that was a terrible idea...the buckle just kept rubbing against the newly pierced nipple, yeesh! Never got the courage to have the other one pierced because it hurt so much. That nipple is slightly bigger now...not extremely so though.

Random aside; when I was nursing my son when he was a baby, the milk also came out of the piercing holes!

I'm a terrible needle phobic. I had a panic attack last time I had a blood test done. After any needle proceedure, I will go home and lay in bed all afternoon because my endorphins are so outta whack. The piercing is different because it's something I'm choosing to do, rather than forced to by a doctor I don't trust. Im not worried about the after care\pain, I pierced my own spetum as a kid and I recall feeling like I broke my nose for 2 weeks. It is purely fear of the needle being stuck in me. After the needle, I'm fine. I'm prolly gonna throw in enough vicodin to be pretty happy. As mentioned, Im not into needles. I need to be sure I wont panic. The piercer is a trusted friend. He's a professional, but he knows me well enough not to question it. As long as I give consent while sober, he okayed painkillers.

I don't really like them either TBH. More power to you if you want one, I'm just giving my opinion. I enjoy girls' nipple tenderness and piercings take away from that IMO. Also, the idea of having to pussyfoot around them seems annoying, as I like to really ravish the breasts at times...

Had my left nipple pierced years ago (took the ring out when I was pregnant with my son). It hurt like hell to get it done, and was pretty sore a while after that. I wore overalls the day I got it pierced and that was a terrible idea...the buckle just kept rubbing against the newly pierced nipple, yeesh! Never got the courage to have the other one pierced because it hurt so much. That nipple is slightly bigger now...not extremely so though.

Random aside; when I was nursing my son when he was a baby, the milk also came out of the piercing holes!

soundsystem00 likes this

I'm going to do a bit of product testing. I'm getting my lobe pierced a second time. On one ear I'll use lmx4, the other I'll use EMLA. Well see which works better, and I'll use that numbing agent on my nipples.

I've had my nipple pierced twice (once I did it myself with a safety pin - stupid, I know), it's seriously no big deal. A sharp pain for a short second, then it's all over. Don't over-think it - just walk in an get it done. The pain is absolutely nothing to worry about, and the numbing cream really isn't necessary.

I've had no issues with sensitivity loss or any of that either.

It hurts, but it's quick. And the aftercare was worse, IMO. So the cream is probably not even worth it. Aside from ears, these are the only piercings I've gotten and kept. I got mine done about 6 years ago and still have them. Never had a guy complain, and frankly I just love how they look so that's what matters to me.

Well, im going in for my lobe piercing and I'm testing out the lmx4 cream. I look absolutely ridiculous with goo and plastic wrap over my ears, but oh well. Well see how this goes. Deep breaths XI if I can't survive this I definitely can't get my tender bits pierced

----update
Got my ears done... Unfortunately at claires. The guy at the piercing place was a jerk with a capital ASS! He rolled his eyes when he found out I used numbing stuff. The girl at claires was clueless and knew NOTHING about piercings, but I was sick of running around and just did it. Barely felt it whatsoever. I think I can go through with my nipple piercings!

Last edited:
If I am ever fighting a dude with his nipples peirced, guess what Imma do?

My ex had one of his done before I met him and he told me he loved the piercing experience and the endorphin rush/high from the piercing and it got a bit more sensitive but he took it out since he got tired of random people going up to him in bars and dance clubs pulling/twisting his piercing, or they'd see that he had it pierced under his shirt and do it.