PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to tell if its REAL acid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighRolling

Bluelighter
I have a chance to pick up some liquid acid from a vial of 100 hits. Is there anyway of knowing that it is real acid or just take muh dealers word on it? I haven't done acid before so I really wouldn't know. Any help will be appreciated!
------------------
Keep on rolling babah!!!!

yeah... take a hit on an empty stomach. In less than an hour YOU'LL KNOW, trust me.
------------------
"[The feeling of doing DMT] is as though one had been struck by noetic lightning. The ordinary world is almost instantaneously replaced, not only with a hallucination, but a hallucination whose alien character is it's utter alienness. Nothing in this world can prepare one for the impressions that fill your mind when you enter the DMT sensorium."
Load Universe into Cannon...
Aim at Brain...
Fire!

If its a vial, you can put it under a blacklight ( a real one, not the those purple light bulb ones) and it will glow bright WHITE. If it glows yellow, they probably put highlighter marker fluid in it (nobody ever does this). But if it glows WHITE (I'm talking like radioactive milk status) it should be real.
As for blotter, its gonna be more complicated. http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_info2.shtml
should send you on your way for that.
[This message has been edited by WakkaWakka (edited 02 December 2001).]

the best way to tell if its real acid is to see if there are brown dots on it. my friend
does acid everyday and he says that the ones
with the brown dots have heroin.
also the ones with the pictures on them are real, and they make you do what the pictures show. theres one that has a picture of clouds on it and it makes you think that
your in the clouds for the whole 12 hours.

Whenever buying acid in large amounts, i always take a sample hit first to make sure. Once you can tell that its real, buy it.
------------------
"The Eyes can Decieve the mind."
I am the Master
Master Trip

"the best way to tell if its real acid is to see if there are brown dots on it. my friend
also the ones with the pictures on them are real, and they make you do what the pictures show. theres one that has a picture of clouds on it and it makes you think that
your in the clouds for the whole 12 hours."
I sure hope you're fucking joking.

you better be jokin, or I am goin to have to come to your house and give you and ass beating just for being such an idiot.
yea the blacklight thing mentioned able will be the way to tell with liquid. However as said already, when buying in large amounts a sample of it will be the best way to tell. DO both these and good luck to you dude. your a lucky son of'a bitch if you can get liquid, I think right now I'd almost kill for some of that.
peace n happy tripping
smile.gif

------------------
- Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source -
"Dance like you do when no one is watching..."

the best way to tell if its real acid is to see if there are brown dots on it. my friend
your in the clouds for the whole 12 hours.
_
No dude, the best way to tell if it's fake or not is to see if it makes your brain bleed into your spine. Here's a diagram. It's for E, but acid does almost the same thing:
http://www.blackmarketorgans.com/srm/ROLL.jpg
------------------
Scientists will revive Eienstein's brain and keep it alive in a jar._It will become a deejay.

I speak from experience when I say that testing it the old fashioned way (IE on your tounge) is waaaay too time consuming and not very practical. What dealer is gonna wait around for 45-90 mintues and wait for you get fucked up? None of them (if yours does then email me his number
wink.gif
). Also, not everyone is going to want to trip the paticular night you buy the stuff. Most of the purchases I made in the past were around 8:00 or 9:00 at night, tripping would've put me in a situation where I'd hang around with my friends for an hour then come home and curl up in a fetal posistion in my room for the remainder of the night. Not fun. Trust me dude, just use a blacklight and save yourself the hassle.

wuts with all the greenlighters answering this question n shit??
my friend does acid everyday
damn...ever heard of something called "tolerance"??
and he says that the ones with the brown dots have heroin.
yeah...and i bet he says that the DEA is in the house across the street spying on him and that there's a surveilance camera in his mailbox too...
also the ones with the pictures on them are real, and they make you do what the pictures show. theres one that has a picture of clouds on it and it makes you think that your in the clouds for the whole 12 hours.
um...no...
------------------
do you smellelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelel the rock that i'm cookin...

Cool...thanks for the info. Is liquid the way to go or not?
------------------
Keep on rolling babah!!!!

roflmfao @ picture of bleedin spine
liquid is usually of better quality n more concentrated. This isnt all the time, but as a basic rule liquid is better.
------------------
- Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source -
"Dance like you do when no one is watching..."

It seems to absorb into the bloodstream quicker as liquid. Its also more practical than blotter paper. Liquid is ALWAYS the way to go.

I'd just like to say that not all greenlighters have the intelligence equivalent to that of a mentally challenged chimpanzee, not to name any names....... But i would like to remind you that everyone was once a greenlighter as i am now and just because of that title doesn't mean that we have no knowledge. I just thought i'd point that out.
------------------
"The Eyes can Decieve the mind."
I am the Master
Master Trip

Herion in acid? Now thats a new one...
That better have been a lame attempt at a joke.
------------------
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-coloured uppers, downers, screamers, laughers ... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls...Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

are you guys so fucking dense that you can't tell that this jackoff is just jacking around? sheesh
------------------
i'm just some guy!

Just place one hit on your tounge and wait 60+ minutes, and try the blacklight method while you're waiting.

I felt the overwhelming urge to bump this post from the first week of BL. Hopefully this will help someone out in the here and now or it may just piss some ppl off, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.