• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin orgasm from heroin

This is a pretty weird thread for OD.

No, I don't think any drug can directly cause orgasm. Some drugs make it a lot easier to orgasm, or a lot harder...but i don't think a drug itself can cause orgasm BY itself...this is borderline silly. 8)

"dope puts your dick in the dirt" my friend would always say back when I first started using H

but its like you dont mind the no sex drive for some reason, its like thats just not a big deal somehow like if instead of being 24 I'm 74...

luckilly i get dexedrine so my shit is in overdrive after taking my stims.

overdrive is an understatement. lol

and I go from being 74 back down to like 17...

I'm a dude, but shit sometimes its like wtf happened to the flame I'm mid 20s not fucking mid 50s. Kills the drive so bad that it makes it not even matter like I said. I just basically go "meh" and shrug it off and blow another line of dope. lol.

now being in MMT... makes my dick not be down in the dirt, but more like stuck in the fucking mud...

worse...

quicksand...

but like I said with dope... same rules apply, it just does not matter. "meh"

Fuck me and my life... so I started to taper and here I am half way off my stable dose. I'm half way out of my mud puddle. I'm still dick deep though ;)

meh fuck it

IT happens trust me

I do not doubt that it does happen I have heard from guys and girls, moreso the girls and moreso with cocaine or meth IV but dope too.

What about both? IV meth and H would that result in a possible orgasmic endeavor?

Last edited:
I still don't believe a drug can make you orgasm. Maybe it can make you so sensitive that you have an orgasm from light sexual stimulation, but a drug making your orgasm all by itself? I am very skeptical on this one.

If you believe one, then you should generally believe the other. It isn't like penes exist inside a vacuum.

I've had plenty of wet dreams and premature ejaculation while in opiate WD, only one time would I consider the act to have been completely unsolicited while awake, and I can barely even catch a nut while high, let alone let one off unannounced.

^ since we've already gone off topic. I know an odd number of guys who sit while peeing. (including my brother.... and I think maybe he taught his song to pee the same way. I don't really get it... why would one ALWAYS do that? He isn't a drug user. He is a fully recovered alcoholic, though [Yes, alcohol - a drug... I just mean that currently he uses nothing, except caffeine... and lorazepam. And clonazepam. Ahhh shit. N/m)

Hahaha I love this fucking post.

Okay sorry, what are we talking about?

^I don't even know anymore....

If someone has any evidence that a drug can make you orgasm all by itself, with no sexual stimulation, please let us see it. Otherwise, I really don't see why this thread should go on, lol... :|

the worst side effects from opiates are decreased libido and constipation. Hands down.

I dont know about getting a full on orgasm, you could have just got slight sensations. I remember this happening once when i had low oxy tolerance, snorted a nice sized line and sat down. Legs felt a little tingly and warm that went through my thighs, felt like something was going on with my dick to, like a nice sensation going through it.

Most opiate users sit down to pee because it lets them relax their muscles more. It's difficult to piss on opiates.

I've had plenty of wet dreams and premature ejaculation while in opiate WD, only one time would I consider the act to have been completely unsolicited while awake, and I can barely even catch a nut while high, let alone let one off unannounced.

That's pretty common. We've got a thread about it here. If nothing else, you can get a good laugh out of it.

^I don't even know anymore....

If someone has any evidence that a drug can make you orgasm all by itself, with no sexual stimulation, please let us see it. Otherwise, I really don't see why this thread should go on, lol... :|

i never said that i nutted after doin a shot of dope. i said that while i was high on dope, i had an involuntary orgasm.