Decent EDM online radio stations (free)

Sykik

Bluelight Crew
Hi EDM,

I was wondering if there you guys know of any decent (whatever you want that to mean) online streaming radio stations - free of course.

Ideally I am after something that I can listen to whilst I work, so nothing too hard, more background electronic music.

So if anyone knows of anything, or uses a station regularly please share. Feel free to share other genres of EDM radio as well :)

Cheers
Sykik

Digitally Imported

The radio stations on that site are really good. Great selections on styles of music. Also, Soma.fm has a ambient radio station that night be up your alley.

Thanks!!

Tuned in to Digitally Imported - Old School Electronica right now, seems promising.

dogglounge - They play a nice selection of deep tracks. Everything from funky house to techno and dubstep (all with an infusion of deepness). :)

+1 on soma.fm and di.fm

Rinse FM!!!!

also certain thursday night tune into BBC radio 1 in new dj's we trust with skream and benga.

digitally imported, bbc radio 1, krisis dnb, and theres this one player i have but i dont have it saved on my work computer.. ill link it when im off. its some kinda russian radio, they got a buncha stations. theres some dubstep, dnb, techno, minimal, hardstyle.. a couple other things too! somethin for everyone

I ran across this one website/online station mix247edm they play some good edm, and during the night they have different dj shows playing mostly house from what I heard so far.

unexpected bump but seems legit, all i can add is JUNGLETRAIN.NET! Thursday nights with Damo is my favorite slot