• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a-PVP anyone heard of it?

So, a friend gave this stuff a try, and I just wanted to post a warning that he had some pretty severe paranoid delusions that lasted for days. He was using it pretty regularly, I think about 5-10mg snorted a couple times a night, every couple days for a few weeks. It seems alcohol would make his paranoia a little better at first (we took him out for drinks to try to get him out of the house), but after it started to wear off, it would worsen his paranoia. He kept asking us why everyone was looking at him, and he sneaked out of the club we were at without saying goodbye. (not typical at all - he closes the club down most weekends!) He even told all of his buddies he had decided to move because he thought his neighbors were trying to make him think he was crazy! We convinced him take a few days off, and he started to feel better. He told us he threw out what he had left and didn't want any of us to try it (who knows if that's just more of his paranoia, but I'm not touching the stuff)... He's gotten paranoid from coke before, but we've never seen him go this nutso for so long... Be careful...

I went though a gram of a-pvp with my girlfriend and feel I have a pretty good feel of the effects. We would mostly smoke, followed by snorting, and lastly eating. This is a foul tasting chemical, snorted or smoked, I mostly ate my last doses. Smoked doses were typically 20-50mg, sometimes we would consume up to 100mg in a few hours, just smoking 10mg piles.

The effects were subtle, didn't really speed me up like coke, adderall, mephedrone, etc does. It perked me up, and had some novel euphoria. Overall, it is very cheap, but still not worth it, doesn't come close to MDPV. Got some a-ppp, and testing that now.

My experience

alright so i just got this is about four days ago, a nice sample
Tan in color and had a smell to it

the route of ingestion was a vapor pipe (similar to that of "meth" pipe
began with and stuck with a small amount of about 10mg placed inside the bulb

when ingested this way i felt immediate energy, clarity, longer and desire for music (dubstep) every time i had music playing my body would be moving by itself. i found myself constantly moving.
i was up for 2 and a half days straight.

With the same effects occurring after each dose. whether 7 am or 7 pm.

Crazyy
b careful, the best thing about it was i had no comedown whatsoever. my gf said she loved it. Wont be getting anymore for now, got to watch my ass as well as hers.
At the end of the second day when i began feeling exhausted and you could see it in my eyes, a quick smoke and i would be up again.

Very pleasant, well worth a try.

Cheers

ive done pure coke on the regular almost every weekend in my past. im talking pure cartel shit. Really good stuff.
This stuff is similar to coke, but i used to get nasty comedown on Blow.

This stuff when vaporized like i said above gave me NO COMEDOWN thats what was a little scary.

I will be testing this substance soon too (in the name of science).... and in the name of a good laugh, i hereby dub it "ape-vape".... ;-)....

i've done my share of coke, from frisco to mexico city, and this fucking CRAP called a-PVP has almost nothing in common with cocaine in any varying quality I've known. yes it gets you high but in my experience the high quickly became nothing but nervous upset dysphoria that knew no cure but the come down. the comedown is fine and not a crash but it is moreish. 30 minute high and 4 hours of shit. you all can keep it

I will be testing this substance soon too (in the name of science).... and in the name of a good laugh, i hereby dub it "ape-vape".... ;-)....

Thats a good moniker. It could catch on...if the stuff itself ever catches on....This seems unlikely though as the majority of reports seem to be negative. Plus ive only found one source for it in the EU.....I'm not overly tempted by this stuff atall TBH.

As MDPV itself is still quite easily available, i think i'll be sticking to the real thing rather than experimenting with all of these variants of it, if i to return to these super strong fiendish stims.

Thats a good moniker. It could catch on...if the stuff itself ever catches on....This seems unlikely though as the majority of reports seem to be negative. Plus ive only found one source for it in the EU.....I'm not overly tempted by this stuff atall TBH.
Hmmm... could be they're "negative as compared to" (xxx). Doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad substance in and of itself... a lot of MDPV reports have been negative as well. In any case I will be testing it, for whatever that's worth... it was the first subbie I ran into after 6 months away from MDPV and is easy to acquire in the USA, probably more than mdpv at this point due to the scheduling. Definitely interested in pentedrone as well, but can't find any available at the moment, people seem to be selling out of it.... heheh.

Last edited:
found some

waiting for a-PVP delivery, I am interested in it's stimulation but also i want to use it for its anorectic properties-
was a huge fan of Meph.
funny, the a-PVP molecule looks more similar to Pentedrone than MDPV
but this is just from first glance.

waiting for a-PVP delivery, I am interested in it's stimulation but also i want to use it for its anorectic properties-
was a huge fan of Meph.
funny, the a-PVP molecule looks more similar to Pentedrone than MDPV
but this is just from first glance.
Perhaps... fwiw, I find it overall to be very close to the MDPV experience... the differences are there but not essential or even very significant.

Perhaps... fwiw, I find it overall to be very close to the MDPV experience... the differences are there but not essential or even very significant.

good to know, I just home it doesn't give me a shaky comedown

I don't know anything about it but I was given it and I don't know anything about it or how 2 talk on this thing I need help

Ok, sorry for the delay. I used a-pvp throughout the weekend using different routes of administration. This will probably be moved over to Trip Reports or whatever. Here is my report:

Male, 185lbs

History: Experience with all types of stimulants, opiates, psychedelics, and benzos. Been using since 16, now 27 years old.

Ok so I have used MDPV multiple times. My view on MDPV was it was not worth it. The high was indeed euphoric and very speedy but very short lived and the come down was one of the most god awful come downs I've ever had. I tried dosing various ways too. I would do a line and then wait a full hour or more for it to completely wear off before doing another. I also had nights where I would redose every half hour or so. I tried it orally (which had the least terrible come down) but all in all the come down was not worth the very short lived high for me. Ok onto a-pvp:

Friday:

10:30pm - I had a belly full of food and 2 beers in me. Eye balled a small dose (around 5-10mgs).
10:35pm - Notice slight stimulation but nothing crazy
10:40pm - Slightly more stimulated than 5 mins prior but no euphoria. I decide to wait this out 20 mins before redosing.
11:00pm - Eye ball a bigger dose.. I tried to double the first dose. Up the nose it goes
11:10pm - Ok it's kicked in and it is stimulating but not euphoric at all. I'm already convinced this shit sucks and decided to slam some dope.
11:20pm - Dope slammed in bloodstream.. instantly a happier person
11:25pm - Decide to blow another bump of a-pvp thinking maybe mixing with the opiate it will feel good
11:35pm - Feeling stimulated again from the bump of a-pvp but no increase in euphoria or feeling good. I decide to consume booze. Whisky and beer the rest of the night.

From this point on I was bumping the a-pvp throughout the rest of the night. I took some pretty larger bumps and felt awake but it wasn't pleasant at all. Now I realize I mixed it with opiates and booze (and later in the night weed) but it still feel like I can get a pretty good sense of what this is all about. Wasn't impressed.. BUT I gave it another chance all by itself the next day. Read below:

Saturday:

Decide to give it a shot by itself. I was home this night so I had my scale with me. I Starting at around 9pm (i had no other substances in my body at the time) and I ingested a accurately weighed out dose of 10mgs using my scale. After about 10 mins I felt some stimulation but again no euphoria and no good feelings whatsoever. Even caffiene puts me in a better mood.

After 20 mins I do another bump of 12mgs.. same as before
After 20 mins I do yet another bump of 15mgs.. same as before

At this point I'm convinced this stuff is not that great. MDPV gave me a way better high at least. I didn't notice as much gurning with a-pvp though and my jaw was more forgiving the next day but there was some. This is when I decided to do something VERY STUPID which is very unlike me. I don't know what got into me but I decided to shoot the a-pvp. Here is what happened:

At like 11pm after countless disappointments from bumping the a-pvp I decide I would like a shot of dope. I cook up my gear and add exactly 6mgs of a-pvp to the shot. It dissolves instantly. I load up the syringe and let it loose into my bloodstream. I get my usual rush from the opiate but did notice another feeling which I couldn't relate to coming in at the same time.. but it wasn't in your face. Kind of subtle. I thought that maybe i gave myself too small a dose but I had no desire to do more. In fact i was content being high on my dope and threw the a-pvp away right there...
... now I go downstairs to hang with my buddies and load up some hash into the bong. Me and one of my friends go out on my porch and just sit and talk. I'm about to hit the bong while he smokes a cigar and drinks. All the sudden I started to feel weird. My ears got REALLY warm and my head didn't feel all that great. Can't explain it but i felt messy and foggy in my head. This was before I hit the bong. I ignore it and just try to stay calm. It isn't unbearable or terribly uncomfortable but just kind of different. I hit the bong. I take one large hit of this delicious hash and I'm almost instantly stoned as hell! Now, I start to nod big time. It was sooo weird cause I never nod off of the amount of dope I took but the a-pvp mixed with that bong hit for some reason just made me start to nod like a cunt.

Now I am fighting the nod but I feel REALLY REALLY tired. It is bizarre because I have a stimulant in me that i just mainlined and I'm feeling tired??? Well this went on for like an hour (i didn't dare hit the bong again). After an hour that hard nod started to fade away and I was awake again. After a few hours everyone left and I continued to stay awake by myself on my computer for another 3 hours because of residual stimulation. Woke up the next morning feeling kind of hungover and shitty but nothing terrible. Like it was an unpleasant morning but nothing compared to MDPV or even MDMA the next day.

So in my opinion, all in all a-pvp isn't good at all. I know that it wasn't fair for me to mix it with dope, booze, and weed but I did try a few doses on it's own and it was generally the same as when mixed. I experienced no euphoria and the stimulation was not like regular amphetamine where I feel like I can work and get shit done. This gave me a weird foggy, confused, hazy feeling which is hard to explain. It did not seem functional to me. Oh well.. let me know if you have any questions.
Hello all. I have been doing A-PVP for some time now. I love it almost as much as I do MDPV. The problem everyone is having is dosage. It's very good between the 150-250 MG dose. Also I IV this all the time.

Hello all. I have been doing A-PVP for some time now. I love it almost as much as I do MDPV. The problem everyone is having is dosage. It's very good between the 150-250 MG dose. Also I IV this all the time.
For the sake of our members' health, I'd suggest that you delete that recommendation. While you might be able to get away with such dosages, many folks will not. Much smaller doses have caused medium sized disasters in some users.
I spontaneously iv'ed 300mg clean amphetamine phosphate the other week. i can usually get tweaked for a day on no more than 10mg of said substance and never iv'ed it before. i came out okay after all and am kinda glad to have seen that "other face" of amphetamine, but in retrospect id say it couldve just as well killed me and it was absolutely reckless and idiotic. the fact that it induced amnesia tells me it wasnt a healthy thing to do and probably nothing i would survive doing on a regular basis. i was also slightly depressed for a week afterwards. like a soulless robot ive vaped over a gram of mdpv in a single night long before finding out that ~3-5mg is my actual sweetspot and anything above that will just increase unwanted side effects. needless to say, i went into a manic psychosis for 3 days. this is the kinda shit that happens if people play with the upper, often still survivable dosage ranges of such potent stimulants. thats why its nothing short of miraculous to me that you would actually recommend these dosages. you mustve felt the strain on your health, be it mental or physical or have seen other people freak out in such scenarios before, have you not?

ive personally never tried a-pvp, so the suggested dosage could just as well be close to a clinically effective and safe dosage, but the board rules discourage recommendations of extraordinarily high dosages like that. thats the sole reason bluelight is what it is, is as good as it is, why you can actually use it as a starting point for gathering valid information about forgotten or novel psychoactive substances that would otherwise be near impossible to find for the average joe. because everyone is urged to abide by that single goal referred to as "harm reduction" (vs self destruction). im not saying youre necessarily wrong with what youre saying, but it sends the wrong impulse to people out there reading it and could lead to serious trouble. peace

Seems to me that Frankie.w.34 has mistaken some substance that is takeable in +100mg dosages for a-PVP. Such large doses could lead to fatal overdoses if the substance was in fact a-PVP.

Last edited:
This chemical quickly replaced MDPV in my book and it's raise in popularity since this past October shows that many people think of it as a good replacement. If one is to find a high quality source of a-PVP, I would say it's actually better than the average MDPV going around right before it's federal ban. It's great effect does come with a cost though. Complusions are as bad if not worse than when using MDPV on a daily basis. Psycosis also seems to start quite about faster as well. I've heard several people that are IV users say the thee "voices" almost come instantly after injection. Yes, audio hallcinations seem to come easily when not even IV'ing it. After staying up as long as 24 hours and some report (including myself) hearing things. It's been described to me as "hearing jsut about the worst things that you could hear at the time" Ex; police radios, sirens, knocks at the door, your wife/husband or even ones parents.

...mdpv...~3-5mg is my actual sweetspot and anything above that will just increase unwanted side effects.

I'd say that is a good starting dose for a-pvp also, i haven't tried mdpv myself but 4 mg's a-pvp plugged was very nice. It gave me huge amount of energy and put me into an obsessive cleaning mode after which i redosed few times by snorting bumps of 5- 20mg's consuming during that day total of ~50mg's. Sleep was impossible following night and i got somewhat annoying comedown also. I was able to sleep the next night surprisingly good though (considering i was on a short break from weed atm which i had been smoking lately like a madman, i always smoke before going to bed to be able to fall asleep properly).

18 mg's plugged a couple of days break later felt a little bit too strong. Side effects were much more noticable and ability to focus lowered without addition of any extra euphoria. 4 mg's felt pretty much the same euphoria wise as 18 mg's. Something between them seems a good dose for me.

Plugging kicks in very rapidly, within few minutes. Can't say that ROA offers any other major differences to snorting, which also kicks in very fast btw. Euphoria is very subtle but it feels really good still. And surprise surprise it 's really addictive. I'll stick to nasal route. Don't even want to try vaping it, i have a feeling it might get out of hand in lightspeed.

Thus HR tip of the day: Somebody suggested (regarding pv i think) mailing the bag to yourself in order to end a binge instead of flushing the goods down the toilet. I say lock the bag away in an sturdy safe and swallow the key. Wont get lost in the mail that way ;)

I kinda like it. This is the third day Ive indulged. I only have an issue with the vasconstriction and frequueent urination. Id say if someone can do more than 30mgs in ONE go your a maniac or in for a treat. This shits def Really potent and probably on par with mdpv I have no Idea I just know 5mg bumps are all it really takes...I do find a subtle euphoria of some kind but its hard to describe. very nice but hard to get the sweating/vasconsltriction to go away after awhile. Its a bit uhhh...annoying

a-PVP starting dosage

Hey guys. I have searched google, bluelight, and drugs-forum (ugh lol) and cannot find a definitive answer on this question. This might be better suited for basic drug discussion so if so please move it mods.

I have a mild stimulant tolerance (mainly caffeine and 20mg Ritalin daily for ADD) and have recently aquired a gram of a-PVP. I was wondering what the consensus was on how many mg I should take when I try this drug? I have read everywhere from 10mg to 100mg. I would prever oral ROA but might insufflate it.

I tried MDPV twice and when I did all I did was do a key bump and that worked well since the dose is so low for that one.... now that I have a milligram scale I would like to get some exact numbers so I can accurately document what this chemicals effects on my body are.

Thanks!