• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a-PVP anyone heard of it?

this is pretty addictive stuff. I don't find it holds anywhere near the addictive potential of something like MDPV for example but MDPV is one of the most moreish substances I've ever taken so that still isn't saying mu

Yeah, the funny thing is, I found MDPV to be just too much. The comedown was so bloody awful that I was discouraged after a couple of uses. A short and intense rush followed by a stupidly long and horrible comedown was my experience with MDPV (after taking too much, of course - with these substances it requires super-human self control not to go overboard).

With a-PVP, I found it milder and actually more satisfying with an easier (but still horrendous) comedown. That's the thing that got me hooked. With benzos on hand, I could vape away all day long and still manage to eat a bit (not much, though) and actually sleep too.

I prefer oral (gelcap) ROA for my chems.

Any recommendations on dosage for a-pvp? I'd be interested in duration & effects this route also. Thank you.

no similarities to meth at all? The high is short lived yes but is the high anything like meth?

I like alpha-pvp very much. I only smoke it. Great feeling in whole body and a nice stimulant. Easy comedown and short duration when smoked. 30-45 min.
Doseage 7-13mg.
I like pvp better than meth. MY OPINION

Insufflated 10mgs 10 mins ago. Feel nice. No burn. Drip is not tasty, but it is the least unpleasant in my experience.

Now for more.

30mgs-ish (got some on my nose) up the snout. Don't usually snort, so probably doing this wrong. Just more warm stimminess. No jaw tension. Chatty, open vibe. A bit like my first few times with Ethylphenidate.

Well, the play by play should be useful to someone ;)

I don't find it *that* similar to meth but I wouldn't say it has no similarities at all. It has a libido increase - stronger than meth for me but weaker than mdpv. It (obviously) shares the same basic stimulant characteristics - increased heart rate, appetite suppressed, etc. I think that meth gives much more energy - apvp is stimulating and certainly causes insomnia but doesn't have that extreme burst of energy and instant abolishment of any and all fatigue like meth does.

I prefer apvp to meth but I didn't try meth until after I had tried apvp. And my drug of choice for years (and before I tried meth or apvp) is MDPV which is much much more similar to apvp than meth.

And a lot of people say this and I can't stress it's truth enough - vaping is the absolute best ROA for apvp. I usually prefer insufflation which works decently (oral is a COMPLETE waste) but vaping apvp is very smooth, more euphoric than other ROAs, and even seems to have an easier comedown. Compulsion to redose is going to be high no matter what ROA but that holds true for meth at least with me.

I would encourage you to try a gram if you can snag one for a good price - it's fairly cheap compared to meth. However if you tried mdpv and didn't like it, I wouldn't bother with apvp. I think of apvp as MDPV-lite.

20mg in the bulb and hit it hard.

blow them hits through the tube. no need to hold it in

apvp is more norepinephrie and less dopamine than meth and very sexual and stronger'
i prefer apvp over meth

been smoking about 1 g a day for over a year

This stuff is okay.... I got pretty noxious for a few minutes after hitting it, and then there is NO RUSH for me, a definite 1 hour long stimulation that feels pretty good. But no rush, and that nausea sucks. This stuffs okay, and I can understand getting addicted, but I dont like it very much. Definitely need some benzos to mix to help with the sleep and binging.

i haven't tried MDPV but i used apvp to come off of dope and it worked. Its like taking one monkey off your back and replacing it with a smaller one though. A much smaller one to say the least. APVP will take sleep away from you if you don't respect it though. No sleep = insanity, ive been there....twice. paranoia, bugs, fbi in my trunk...you have to follow three rules i made up. 1. last line at 10pm, lights out at midnight...
2. sit down to eat three meals a day. It isn't that you won't be hungry, you will be too busy being productive to eat. You have to eat.
3. whatever you start to worry about....it either does not exisit or it does not matter as much as you think it does.

trust me, this stuff will make you feel goood and it will give you energy and it will compeltley take away side effects of withdrawal from opiates, but theres a price to pay. It will destroy your desire to be around people. You will want to be alone, and you will want to either organize or build something by yourself. The second you are around someone who doesn't know you are on it, or doesn't know you have it; your mind will create a false nightmare where everybody and everything is out to get you, from demons, to the cops, to random kids playhing a prank, there is nothing you can do (except get off the drug) to prove to anyone that what you are seeing hearing smelling and even feeling are real. And the worst part is, you will not be able to prove to yourself that they are fake...................but....if you want energy, motivation, and the desire to work...this is what you need.

oh yeah it will make you want to have sex too

its the most like meth..the first time you use it you probably won't sleep for 48 hours, but after about a week, you will be able to fall asleep less than an hour after using. good luck

Some general info about me for introduction (imo this would be a good idea for everyone to do):
27yo male, 184cm tall, 95kg weight.
I do have quite a lot of body fat but also a lot of muscles. I weight lift, benchpress etc. 2 times a week and have kickboxing 2 times a week, in the summer I cycle and swim a lot and generally I dare to say I am in very good condition. No body diseases, just occassional mental rage or depression due to excessive use of stims at some weeks. Resting heart rate 52-55, healthy BP etc.

Received .5g sample of this half a year ago. I said to myself I shouldn't try it as all drugs similar to MDPV are fucking actual demons in powder form. But since I ran out of any other stims yesterday, of course I tried it because I rarely have a day without some strong stim.

I had *very* low expectations because I hate MDPV due to it's unprecedented paranoia and crash. But this crap was worse for me than I would dare imagine. Before I go into details, keep in mind I am biased because my body and mind seems to handle pyrrolidines even worse than most others. I can do 1g of strong meth in night, or 2g of old mephedrone.. or even 2g of 4-FA and experience just minor anxiety/paranoia and slight body discomfort (it's mainly due to my high tolerance, not saying I'm superhuman who started from nowhere to grams in a night).

Well. So I sniffed 5mg at first for allergy test. 20minutes after 15mg. Surprisingly I immediately felt some effects, better concentration and very very discreet hints of euphoria. No sideeffects really at this point. 30minutes later snorted 20mg. This produced a strange yet pleasurable euphoria, different from amphetamines or cathinones but a good feeling nonetheless. The problem was it only lasted 5 or 10minutes, no exaggerating. After that I *immediately* became paranoid as FUCK, hearing people talking about me even though I was home alone lol. I had to move around my room all the fucking time, sitting nor laying were not options, was agitated in a very unpleasant way. After 40-50 minutes I started to feel quite normal so naturally I did the only thing possible when taking this kind of drug: I took more even though I knew I wouldn't like it. Snorted another 20mg, the same characteristics as previous line. And then another 20mg which was fortunately the last one because this last dose made my heart pound very hard, not really fast though - hr was about 100 but definitely hard and I found it a bit hard to breath. Basically felt like a generic light/mild stim overdose, had to take 1mg xanax to calm me down.
I didn't have full blown anxiety attack at any point of the experiment, but most the time I had an uncertain undescribable feeling that something bad will happen soon. Pessimistic mood really. I also wanted to talk to somebody but at the same time I loathed presence of other person so I stayed at home trying to chat, facebook etc. with people I know and like but I didn't enjoy doing anything else than walking around the room like madman.

I am definitely not saying that nobody can ejoys this stuff. I either have a bit unusual biochemistry that copes fine with most stims except pyrrolidines OR I could just receive ultra shitty batches. That's always an option that must be taken into consideration no matter how "reputable" our RC vendors are. Even the most trustworthy and fair vendor can occassionally send really crap batch, for whatever reason. But I would incline to say I wouldn't like even the purest MDPV or A-PVP. If you LOVE MDPV, you will probably like A-PVP as well because it's simply tonned down version of it IMO.

Bottomline for me is, if I was REALLY desperate, taking MDPV would make at least little sense because it has really powerful euphoria for a couple minutes. As long as you keep redosing it can be strongly empowering drug (when you crash from 20 redoses at once though with no downer on hand, it's one of the shittiest feelings in the world for sure). But this A-PVP? To me it seems to have 30% of the positive MDPV effects while retaining 80% of the bad ones.

Last edited:
got an email today saying that this and mdpv are not going to be stocked no more by vendors anyone heard anything else about this

Last edited: