• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Chris (TALLY)

He was such a great guy and cracked me the fuck up. we had a lot in common I think and this is a huge shock. I can't believe tears are rolling down my face...

R.I.P. homie. it's kind of funny his last TTYS thread was "is there a heaven for a G".

1039wsh.jpg

oh wow :(.
i got a text from marissa/pharcyde while i was sleeping today. i just sort of shrugged it off. i didnt know it was for real.

not a good way to wake up.
aw man, this is bad. ill really miss that guy. the lounge is gonna be pretty quiet without him.

never changing my avatar again.

Friends of Tally,....pay your respects here in the lounge...this is where Tally hung out. He was active in some other forums too. So, after an appropriate time, I will move this entire thread to the Bluelight Shrine to give the rest of the site a chance to add their thoughts..

To remember our fallen brother.. Some of us have adopted his avatar, just like some have done for the passing of Evad..

Damn. Such insane news. Sad to hear and hard to believe. Dude man's been a staple up in this motha fucka for a while now. Gonna miss his ass. <3

When Tally first came back as Tally 2.0, I recall felix (in similar fashion to felix repeatedly forcing evad's avatar to Samuel L Jackson way back in the day) forcing Tally 2.0's avatar to the trollface and not letting Tally change it back (actually manually edited Tally and only Tally's profile from behind the scenes so that he couldn't customize his avatar....)

trollface-problem-sticker.jpg

However, instead of complaining, Tally embraced the trollface and showed BL (as well as felix) that he was not being trolled, but in fact was troll. Good times, a true showing of Tally's sense of humor, and a little backstory for those not privy to what goes on behind the curtain.
all true. he trolled harder by not even caring. i always liked the second incarnation of tally, and i know he'll be very much missed here. RIP man.

[photo with caption "I saved him from being banned lots of times"]

The guy was a comedic genius...
I know he had me outsmarted many a time (except for the stupid fucking foghorn leghorn meme).
It's gonna be real quiet around here...
May you find many more laughs in the life hereafter <3

He was great, we talked about computers at one point and he came off as being really smart. I'm going to piss his posts a lot.

Fare you well, my friend. RIP Tally.