Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Chris (TALLY)

no no no
no.
tally and i shared an imaginary uterus
who's going to get my stand up jokes now?
i refuse this knowledge.

Tally I will really miss you. There have been plenty of people die from this place but you will be missed like no other. Sometimes it seemed like you were the lounge. I honestly don't believe you are in a better place because right here has always been pretty awesome when you were around.

I just woke up from a pretty nice wet dream at 2am and couldn't get back to sleep so i jumped on here. Now my nice after glow is ruined. Cock blocked by tally in one final troll. You fucking cunt. I will forever love you man. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Rip dude

I was wondering why he hadn't been online for a few days since I was hoping for a retort on his b/day thread :(
One of the rare blokes you can have a proper barney with and the next day everything is back to normal without grudges or chip on shoulder mentality which makes him more then ok in my book.

i remember the last interaction i had with tally, and im glad it was a good one. all jokes in good taste.

the guy is a bluelight legend... one of the few that got me to start posting consistantly in the lounge. a big part of the lounge died today.

man, shit just wont be the same.

much love TALLY, i hope uve found peace brother. <3

Oh fuck! :( The lulz have officially left me this day. Rest in Peace, broseph. Gone way too soon, this place just ain't gonna feel the same way without you.

Tally I will really miss you. There have been plenty of people die from this place but you will be missed like no other. Sometimes it seemed like you were the lounge. I honestly don't believe you are in a better place because right here has always been pretty awesome when you were around. Without you Alasdair will become even more of a pompous prick and Felix will no doubt start to think his own shit doesn't stink again. :(

I just woke up from a pretty nice wet dream at 2am and couldn't get back to sleep so i jumped on here. Now my nice after glow is ruined. Cock blocked by tally in one final troll. You fucking cunt. I will forever love you man. <3

you speak some truths man. he was the fucking lounge.

Last edited:
I love you, Tally. I'll miss you so much. You have been my friend ever since I joined Bluelight. You were always so funny and sweet. I'm in so much shock. The world won't be the same without you. <3

The lounge will now, forever, without a doubt, been better back in the day.

fuckin' a, man. RIP chris. im still having a hard time believing this.

When Tally first came back as Tally 2.0, I recall felix (in similar fashion to felix repeatedly forcing evad's avatar to Samuel L Jackson way back in the day) forcing Tally 2.0's avatar to the trollface and not letting Tally change it back (actually manually edited Tally and only Tally's profile from behind the scenes so that he couldn't customize his avatar....)

trollface-problem-sticker.jpg

However, instead of complaining, Tally embraced the trollface and showed BL (as well as felix) that he was not being trolled, but in fact was troll. Good times, a true showing of Tally's sense of humor, and a little backstory for those not privy to what goes on behind the curtain.

Tally was my age, liked things from my generation, and really a guy I liked having around, or back-around. His 90's references cracked me up, the various characters he'd take on from a time to time, and his true (good) heart showing more and more in his latest alt account.

I honestly thought he was done with the darker chapters of his life and was becoming the life-of-the-party who didn't need drugs or booze to have a good time anymore. If he was struggling more than he led on, and though he did a fantastic job hiding it from public view, well I kinda wish that he'd have opened-up a bit more if things were getting heavy again. TL would have been there for him.

In any case, I hope you're in a better place today. I might pull up some of your old philosophical posts about life and death and read them again, as I remember you getting pretty deep in conversation about death, mortality and what may or may not be around certain corners.

RIP TALLY. You will be missed. <3