• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Chris (TALLY)

all of the flags are being flown down here at half mass, so the word gets around quick. lol

man. fuck. he is the only reason i kept coming back to this site when i was a total newb.

i thought he had gotten clean.

i guess i was wrong.

his sharp wit and creative humor will be sorely missed by this guy.

i'll also miss talking about poop with him.

RIP brother.

I stand with our Bluelight family in sorrow that Tally is no longer with us.

:(

Goddamnit
I had a lot of good times w this guy
peel back the layers and he had a huge heart
You will be missed my friend

I'm pretty shocked by this. My thoughts are with his friends and family. Rest in peace, Tally

This can't be serious. Tally can't die, he's not allowed to :(

Tally was such a part of The Lounge it won't be the same without him.
Hopefully you're in a better place now dude, my thoughts are with you and your family. I'm going to miss you <3

Wow, this is so sad. I loved him. He was sooo funny. He was one of the reasons I came to the Lounge. I feel like I got punched in the gut. The Lounge will never be the same.

:( this is such saddening news and he will be very dearly missed. sending my thoughts to his family and loved ones. <3

good-night-sweet-prince.jpg

Noo :(
We'd had our differences, faux fights & whatnot, but he'd always PM me after to make sure I wasn't taking things to heart.
Gonna miss you bro, lounge won't be the same...
me too <3
This can't be serious. Tally can't die, he's not allowed to :(

Tally was such a part of The Lounge it won't be the same without him.
Hopefully you're in a better place now dude, my thoughts are with you and your family. I'm going to miss you <3

:( this is such saddening news and he will be very dearly missed. sending my thoughts to his family and loved ones. <3
samesies.
i saw this on swerlz's fb status and had to come in here to see if it was for real.
i can't believe it. he was so funny and nice and i really liked him.
i wish i had been posting recently. i don't even remember the last thing i said to him.
fuck. i didn't even know he was like really doing anything anymore.
shit man :(

time to search my PM box and hope there's something left in there from him.

RIP man, loved ya <3 :(

very sad to hear this. this is the second morning in a row i have woken up to this sort of news :(