• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Chris (TALLY)

Damn. The last PM in my box was from tally.
I'd forgotten about it.

Guess I'll never get an invite to that torrent site.

Shit I've been locked up in this place for too long (still locked up) but wow I can't believe you died ): I thought it was going to be a joke at first but it isn't... This is depressing because Chris was such a awesome guy still is of course. You will surely be missed. Rest in peace <3

wow... terrible situation for all involved :| he was a flighty spirit 'round these parts. guess he will be exactly that way, wherever he is. RIP <3

smalltallyiz4.jpg

emptallypx6.jpg

damn, I still can't believe he is gone. RIP again man. you are one of the funniest people I have ever had the joy of ever interacting with

all of you BLers - please be careful. remember that first and foremost this is a harm-reduction site and our main purpose here is TO HELP YOU

Oh no fuckin way!! I thought this was some troll BS.

I'm sorry for all your alls losses.

Wow, im blown away.

This is the first bl'er that i actually conversed with on a constant basis and now hes gone........RIP Tally, give em hell where ever you are.

I just looked him up and read some of the shit he said (and the roast thread made me LOL)...

It's sad such a funny guy is gone. Never had the pleasure, but paying my respects...RIP...

With all due resepct...jw....it was the meth that did him in?