• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Chris (TALLY)

Bottom feeders

BOTTOM FEEDERS

Whhooo dare on earth dare pick on poor selfless tally? I meant defenseless, helpless, that's all you really c an go for nowadays, isn't it?

BOTTOM FEEDERS.

Stand-By-Me-stand-by-me-5085174-852-480.jpg

It Should've been you Erich, it should've been you.

I'm still shook up about this, I miss you dearly Tally, I always enjoyed challenging your wits with my own just to result in us both laughing our asses off. I really admired your posts and your friendship, you had a spark in your personality that never failed to lift my spirits and bring a smile to my face. I'm still fighting back tears about you man, even as i write this. I will never forget you, I just wish your ending could have been differently.You're still a legend in my eyes. Bad things always happen to the wrong people, I just hope you can look out for me from a better place while you rest in peace.

<3 Love you man,
TSG

Ah hell,

R.I.P Tally.

Two days and two of the posters I associate most with BL have died. So fucking sad.

As strange and as sad as it may seem, seeing the overwhelming amount of responses for Tally make me smile. Knowing that so many people care and were affected by him fills me with a strange joy even though he has passed on.

Everyone who downplays anyone's reaction here should rethink things. Sure, most of these people are 'internet friends'. But most of us here check in once or more a day to make a post or just to lurk. On some level we are more emotionally intimate with one another than we are with people surround us from day to day. I love all the lounge regulars and seeing someone like Tally pass away is a huge blow.

To me losing him is like having one of your classmates not show up to class one day. I can't ask to borrow his notes or pens anymore. Or ask him what he's doing after school. :\

Took me awhile to think of what I wanted to say. But this was about it.

Rest easy Tally. I don't believe in an afterlife, but I hope your final sleep is a peaceful one. <3
this.
<3
i was at my bf's when it happened and i was really upset and tryina talk about it but the BL prejudice obviously prevented him from giving a shit really. i had to go into the bathroom and cry by myself. :( i don't get how people don't understand our little community here, and see that it's more than what it seems.
:\

Every dose I take, every post I make
Every single bowl, every time I troll
I'll be missing you
LOVE THIS.
look at our little guy, makes me so sad:

2450dfm.jpg
i have that saved on my comp lolololol so good <3
I'm still shook up about this, I miss you dearly Tally, I always enjoyed challenging your wits with my own just to result in us both laughing our asses off. I really admired your posts and your friendship, you had a spark in your personality that never failed to lift my spirits and bring a smile to my face. I'm still fighting back tears about you man, even as i write this. I will never forget you, I just wish your ending could have been differently.You're still a legend in my eyes. Bad things always happen to the wrong people, I just hope you can look out for me from a better place while you rest in peace.

<3 Love you man,
TSG
very well written TSG :)

This is one of the saddest things I've heard in a long time.

RIP Tally :(

May you rest peacefully in the place where the McRib is always served year-round. <3

The lounge will now, forever, without a doubt, been better back in the day.

this cannot be more true.

wow, holy fuck. i thought this had to have been a joke. i hoped it was. rip tally. surely gone too soon.

RIP man I loved reading his posts such a funny guy.

i was wanting to visit him next year when i visited san diego. now it seems like there is no reason to go. :(

shit shit shit, i was still hoping this was a fucking bad joke till page 3 or 4. no words.

guys, for those who haven't please post on tally's fb wall, so his family can read it.

damn Tally. can't really say much more than RIP :( the world needs your humor

Last edited:
R.I.P. Tally.

As you can see, you will be sorely missed.

Extra positive vibes to those of you who were close to him.

damn i havent been in here for a little bit and i just saw this now

todays my birthday, so what a great present...yeah right this fuckin sucks..i just posted in a RIP thread in the nasadd, came over here and saw this..

RIP BRO..