• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Chris (TALLY)

As strange and as sad as it may seem, seeing the overwhelming amount of responses for Tally make me smile. Knowing that so many people care and were affected by him fills me with a strange joy even though he has passed on.

Everyone who downplays anyone's reaction here should rethink things. Sure, most of these people are 'internet friends'. But most of us here check in once or more a day to make a post or just to lurk. On some level we are more emotionally intimate with one another than we are with people surround us from day to day. I love all the lounge regulars and seeing someone like Tally pass away is a huge blow.

Even though I never got into deep, lengthy conversations with him he always struck me as a funny and well humored guy. My only regret is that I didn't talk to him more.

To me losing him is like having one of your classmates not show up to class one day. I can't ask to borrow his notes or pens anymore. Or ask him what he's doing after school. :\

Took me awhile to think of what I wanted to say. But this was about it.

Rest easy Tally. I don't believe in an afterlife, but I hope your final sleep is a peaceful one. <3

Goddamnit
I had a lot of good times w this guy
peel back the layers and he had a huge heart
You will be missed my friend

He did. He had such an amazing heart! Always putting others first before him. I could talk to him about anything. He was always there to listen.
I miss our chats. I regret not contacting him lately so much.
I can't stop fucking crying.
I'll miss his voice. His laugh, the little noise he made when he half laughed at his own jokes...

I'll listen to the CDs you made me and I'll never forget you! At a stage in my life we were eachothers rocks, I'm so sorry we lost touch. You brought so much to this forum and everyone in it.
It will NEVER be the same without you. Some of us even just logged on to see what crazy shit you had posted that day! I was one of your biggest fans, there were so many.
I hope you have found your peace man wherever you went.
I don't want to say goodbye.. I'll see you later xo

This is so fucked
I don't even have the words

I just never thought he'd be the one to leave us so soon
I miss him being around already, shit's definitely never going to be the same

RIP

smcaza.jpg

As strange and as sad as it may seem, seeing the overwhelming amount of responses for Tally make me smile. Knowing that so many people care and were affected by him fills me with a strange joy even though he has passed on.

Everyone who downplays anyone's reaction here should rethink things. Sure, most of these people are 'internet friends'. But most of us here check in once or more a day to make a post or just to lurk. On some level we are more emotionally intimate with one another than we are with people surround us from day to day. I love all the lounge regulars and seeing someone like Tally pass away is a huge blow.

indeed and how

tally is famous
people cry for him around the world and it gives me the sad smiles
ill miss him and his hilarious thoughts on his surroundings
his fine knowledge of dave attell
and having him or i post exactly the same thing the other was about to post, then we'd message each other and laugh and laugh
i considered him a friend
he was such good peoples

Even though I never got into deep, lengthy conversations with him he always struck me as a funny and well humored guy. My only regret is that I didn't talk to him more.

This ^

Im still in shock and refuse to believe this, but time heals all emotional wounds. As fucked up as it is, it will bring us all closer and show us how much we really appreciate this community and the sense of family that we have.

I came on here to wind down after a busy day.
In hopes of seeing Tally's posts make me laugh in some way.
Instead I was reminded that he really did pass away.
I miss him already, and I wish he was still here to stay.

Every dose I take, every post I make
Every single bowl, every time I troll
I'll be missing you

BL has definitely encountered many loses. We are here for harm reduction and sometimes forget that we are dealing with very fragile souls. No matter how a person appears on this board, no one really truly knows what is going on in their minds at all times. Just keep in mind that at any given moment, anyone here could be subject to facing this fate. So, take time and be kind to those around you and tell those who mean somthing to you before it's too late. This may sound harsh, but it is easy to say something nice about someone when they die, but how about saying it to them when they are living. It just may make the difference between life and death.

RIP Tally <3

TALLY'S STILL NOT IN THE SHRINE LAZY RETARD MODS LIKE USUAL

bl wasn't even black

I talked to him the day before as I am sure a lot of you did

I'm just pissed off because he seemed fine

GODAMNIT

TALLY'S STILL NOT IN THE SHRINE LAZY RETARD MODS LIKE USUAL

bl wasn't even black

I talked to him the day before as I am sure a lot of you did

I'm just pissed off because he seemed fine

GODAMNIT

Do you think Tally would want to be in that boring, depressing shrine? Once some time has passed this thread will be moved over there but for now its where it belongs.

BL does need to be black though, with Tally and Evad's passing.

<3

NSFW:
f29ftt.jpg

i feel terrible.

we went over to ChickenScratch's house last night and talked about TALLY. :(

I can't move this over to the shrine yet,......this thread is still averaging over 80 views per hour. this is where it belongs for now..

oh my bad i didn't mean to get mad
I always thought that like as soon as a bl died they made a shrine thread

*don't shoot

my bad dudes

I just went swimming with Tally in I'd say a multi-billion-colored things of all that's always gonna be well.

it's a lil dark.. tally wouldn'tve cared though.
my homegirl helpd me out on this 1.
photo00005ce.jpg

<3!!11

Last edited: