• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MDPV Addicition and Withdrawal

jlcb24

Bluelighter
Currently nearing the end of a two week MDPV binge as my supply has run out. There have been little adverse effects (occasional prickling sensations, some temperature regulation issues, rare muscle twitches, on and off tachycardia). I have been able to eat healthily throughout the entire binge and have been getting at least 8 hours of sleep every night. On the few nights where I find sleeping impossible, I have taken 1 mg Lorazepam and it has done the trick. I'm not so much worried about the comedown, but about addiction/withdrawal. Anyone have any experience with this or know somebody who does? What should I expect to feel like and how can I manage the symptoms that arise? Thanks in advance for the responses. I will certainly follow any advice I find helpful.

Never had withdrawal from MDPV. I do get a strong craving however; much like that of nicotine (which isn't all that surprising given the pharmacology). In fact, when I'm in need of nicotine, I don't think about cigarettes, I think about PV. Quite weird. A cigarette satisfies the mental desire for PV though. I'm sure this will pass for me in time; and I doubt it effects everyone in this way so I suppose it's a case of wait & see!

Good Luck :D

What was the duration of your binges? If you don't mind me asking.

Often 2 weeks or 5 grams, whichever ended sooner! Sometimes I'd get through 10grams in the same period at my peak :/ I wasn't as disciplined with sleep like you though. I would often go 3-4 days without it. 4 days was about my limit before serious psychosis set in.

My crippling fear of psychosis has kept me from pulling all nighters with MDPV. In high school I did that a couple times with Dextroamphetamine+amphetamine, which made the comedown almost unbearable. I'd never felt that kind of rage before and I'll never allow it to happen again... scary shit. I'm aware that wasn't even psychosis, but if those feelings were that unbearable I'd hate to see what full-blown psychosis actually feels like.

^I do as well, and its comedown is easier. However, I've had bad experiences with binging on both...

My advice is to get yourself some benzodiazepines. Lorazepam (Ativan) is certainly a great one for coming down off a stimulant binge, better than the shorter-acting ones (such as alprazolam/Xanax, IMO). A longer-acting one such as clonazepam/Klonopin or diazepam/Valium would be effective as well.

Basically what you need to do is allow yourself to get some sleep so your body and brain can start the recovery process. Don't take any more stimulants, including amphetamines or caffeine. Eat healthy and get some rest. While I don't know much about MDPV binge recovery, I do know a lot about amphetamine binge recovery. Go to the pharmacy or health food store and get yourself some good multivitamins, vitamin C, magnesium supplements and some fish oils. Take these with a meal every day. Make sure you're staying hydrated as well.

The important thing is to allow yourself enough time to recover from the binge. You will recover and be okay, but it probably won't happen overnight.

My advice is to get yourself some benzodiazepines. Lorazepam (Ativan) is certainly a great one for coming down off a stimulant binge, better than the shorter-acting ones (such as alprazolam/Xanax, IMO). A longer-acting one such as clonazepam/Klonopin or diazepam/Valium would be effective as well.

Basically what you need to do is allow yourself to get some sleep so your body and brain can start the recovery process. Don't take any more stimulants, including amphetamines or caffeine. Eat healthy and get some rest. While I don't know much about MDPV binge recovery, I do know a lot about amphetamine binge recovery. Go to the pharmacy or health food store and get yourself some good multivitamins, vitamin C, magnesium supplements and some fish oils. Take these with a meal every day. Make sure you're staying hydrated as well.

Thanks for the advice. I have a supply of Lorazepam to use just for this purpose and have been supplementing with a vitamin B complex and magnesium throughout the entire binge. Additionally, I've been supplementing with L-tyrosine as a pre/post load in hopes of harm reduction. Should I continue taking the tyrosine? As an NDRI, I feel like the MDPV has depleted my body's reserve of dopamine.

Just had 5g of the nicest tan arrive. 98.8% pure - test documents to prove it.

See you in a few days ;)

I've earned this - haven't had my beloved pv for about 5 months.

Have fun and be safe my man. I'll spend a few days in benzo land, missing my beloved stimulation. I don't know if I should even stock up again on PV, as it will soon be illegal in state.

I would agree with you Captain, that mixed salts amp are a great deal rougher. Meth was easier on my body when I tried it. I am not saying meth is safer than Adderall though.

Have fun and be safe my man. I'll spend a few days in benzo land, missing my beloved stimulation. I don't know if I should even stock up again on PV, as it will soon be illegal in state.

Just a word of caution; don't stock up too much. In the UK when the cathinones were banned, enforcement agencies looked at sales records to establish who had bought a large supply just before the ban, and busted them in the following few weeks.

Just a word of caution; don't stock up too much. In the UK when the cathinones were banned, enforcement agencies looked at sales records to establish who had bought a large supply just before the ban, and busted them in the following few weeks.

I think that may be reason to say goodbye to the PV. The lethargy, eye twitches and destroyed hand-eye coordination appearing now that I've quit remind me of why it is so unwise to binge on anything, especially stimulants.

Doing powerful stims and then killing it with benzos? No wonder people suffer insomnia. :rolleyes: I always wait to fall asleep naturally after doing a stim no matter how bad the comedown or desire to sleep. You're body knows what it wants, you don't.

As for the mdpv, I've never noticed any addiction, and the sleep deprived psychosis wasn't even bad just a bit confusing. Idk how much you're dosing though, since I hear about so many tards overdoing it.

Doing powerful stims and then killing it with benzos? No wonder people suffer insomnia. :rolleyes: I always wait to fall asleep naturally after doing a stim no matter how bad the comedown or desire to sleep. You're body knows what it wants, you don't.

As for the mdpv, I've never noticed any addiction, and the sleep deprived psychosis wasn't even bad just a bit confusing. Idk how much you're dosing though, since I hear about so many tards overdoing it.

I've used the lorazepam sparingly, only on nights when I know it will be impossible to sleep if I don't. I am no longer needing any form of benzo to help me with the withdrawal symptoms and never experienced the slightest bit of psychosis during the binge. I appreciate the advice, but I feel just fine at the moment. I'm currently sober and am almost back to my normal self. In my opinion, it is the lorazepam that prevented me from experiencing psychosis as a result from sleep deprivation. I recommend this method to all those that binge on any stimulant. It did wonders for me.

If you've never used MDPV, you can trust me when I say that the substance is incredibly psychologically addicting.

Last edited:
My friend recently (well at least he says hes not doing it anymore) got off this MDPV shit and it made him act/turn into a different person, it made him like a psychotic asshole and thought everyone was out to get him... He even went so far as to say that some professors at Harvard stole one of his "theories" that he posted on a web forum about quantum physchics or some shit (which he obviously knows nothing about, but swore up and down that he did it). He also said his dad woke him up one morning with a knife to his throat saying stuff like "I could just kill you right here and blah blah..." I eventually had to just be like dude you need to STOP DOING THAT SHIT, you are literally suffering from not enough sleep. I just don't see how you could get addicted to that MDPV, its so strong at small doses, last forever and doesn't even make you feel that great.... ¿ ;/ ?