• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Evad - RIP <3

FUCK this is horrible news my stomach turned when i read the thread title... bluelight has lost one of its true greats. we've been planning on and off to meet each other for a long time and i constantly put it off due to work commitments and i'm terribly sad i never got to meet him in person, too young too brilliant - i don't want to believe it.

my thoughts are with effie & family & friends

RIP Dave <3

I'm new here but for the time I've been here I saw him as very helpful and kind, a shame, it's always the best who go.

R.I.P. and I hope those who knew him personally get through this sad moment.

I didn't really know him, but it always hits hard when an active member leaves us. Another shocking reminder that we're not invincible.

R.I.P. My condolences to all who knew him personally.

I still don't know what to say, this is absolutely horrible news and I can't believe it. Dave was a great friend to me and has been for many years, we hadn't met up yet but planned to in the near future. He helped me so many times over the years. I will miss him a lot, miss him lots already. Thinking about him being gone is so hard.

My thoughts are with you effie <3 and his family and everyone else that loved him.

This is just so tragic :(

Jesus.. Thats heartbreaking news. So sorry to hear hun. He was a very nice dude. I wish you and his family nothing but the best <3

god bless all out there, im genuinely moved by this, so so so sad, bless all xx :) XX

<3 sorry to hear of your sad news. I hope you an his family have time to grieve in peace <3 xx

Shit - totally lost for words except the world's a sadder place for him not being here...

Such sad news. I have spoken to him a lot over the years and very saddened by this.

Effie, thoughts are with you and of course his friends and family during this very sad time.

For fucks sake.

Hope you're havin a blast up there in your new home.

& hope your family & friends find some comfort in the fact that you were greatly loved & admired.

We'll miss you.

<3

Pretty gobsmacked when I read this thread title :(

I had never spoke to him personally, i'm more of a reader than a poster here but he was always helpful with his posts.

Sorry for your loss effie, my thoughts are with you. <3

R.I.P Evad

I reckon he'd refuse to accept anything but widespread love and admiration! ;)

Take it easy, Eff. <3

You are very right. Thank you for making me smile.

Just packing up, but taking laptop with me so I'll be in touch with you all, I wasn't sure I could come back here but I think I need this thread <3

Haven't posted in years but thought it would be appropriate to come back. This has just hit me like a ton of bricks... Dave was a true great, had some brilliantly silly times with him - he shall be missed. My thoughts go out to his friends and family :(

effie said:
You are very right. Thank you for making me smile.

Be sure to stay in touch with us all, and glad I raised a smile. It's true though, he would. :)

Safe journey, and keep the diaz to hand.

Very sad news.When i first registered he was one of the original mods. Firm but fair,always willing to help,good bloke.<3

Didnt know evad but have read hundreds of his posts over the years ive been using b/l and have often been reassured by his manner and i have benefitted on many occasions from his sage advice. love to all his friends, family and the bluelighters who knew him xxx