View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-meo-PCP vs 4-meo-PCP

bighooter

Bluelighter
I was just wondering which drug is stronger out of 3-meo-pcp and 4-meo-pcp?

I have a rediculous tolerance to ketamine (250mg lines) are an absoloute minimum to feel any decent effects that might slip me into a k hole but ive been known to snort many, many 1gram lines in my time.

So have a stupidly high tolerance to drugs alike, for example when I ordered 1 gram of MXE I done the whole lot spaced out within a day and did not feel much certainlyu I didnt go into a M-hole and this was from a trusted source.

So i'm just wondering whether it is worth purchasing 3-meo-pcp or 4-meo-pcp as Ketamine is so expensive these days as where I live there is a massive drought and 1 gram of K wont last me more than 2 hours max.

I have also looked into buying DXM but do you think I will have a cross tolerance on that too? and if so what starting dose would you recommend I take?

cheers people!

I doubt there's much cross-tolerance between K and DXM. But even if there is, I ALWAYS would recommend starting with a plateau 1 dose (2.5 - 7.5mg/kg) because you could have an enzyme deficiency that will blow the trip out of proportion. It will be minor, but it's worth it to be cautious.

Ketamine is a physically destructive drug and you'd be best off simply doing a lot less of it and letting your tolerance wane a bit; I also recommend extreme caution with PCP, which is by far the worst of the three, but of course it's your mind / body.

The Meo-PCPs sound interesting to me but I find the dopaminergic activity troubling especially for people with dissociative tolerance. Because that makes you resistant to part of the effect (NMDA antagonism) but not the other (dopaminergic), making it more likely to get mania. 3-MeO-PCPy might be interesting actually because PCPy is more sedative rather than stimulating. The 3-MeO could potentially make it too narcotic though.

Lots of things to take into account. Potent buggers.

I found them both equally as horribe tbh. Lots of disassociation, but nothing pyshcadelic whatsoever. Couldn't wait for my trip(s) to end.

If you have a heafty ket tolerance you'll definately want to go for the 3-meo-pcp over the 4-meo-pcp. I have not had the oppotunity to take 3-meo-pcp, but from what I have read a threshold dose is between 5-10mg (around the same as PCP itself). Even if it cross-tolerates significantly with ketamine you'll still probably be using less than 50mg (NOT A DOSAGE GUIDE! Start small and work up!) for full-spectrum effects. If I remember correctly Jamshyd consumed less than 35mg of 3-meo-pcp in his TR, and fastandbulbous was sent into a catatonic state that led to a brief stay in a secure psychiatric facility after 50mg 3-meo-pcp IM- both these people have a quite high tolerance to ketamine.

I have, on the other hand, taken 4-meo-pcp and if you are looking for a 'substitute' for ketamine you'll be very dissapointed. In the first instance, it's fairly weak- I have only ever plugged it and 150-250mg (which is meant to be equiv. to 300-500mg oral, with a shorter duration) gives me a moderate dissociative experience with a very distinctive flavour, very lucid and stimulating while simultanously very relaxing. It almost feels like snorting a line of K, a line of speed and taking a few valium...I feel numb, floaty and dissociated (I TOTALLY understand why PCP was called 'angel dust', walking with the angels), while being full of energy and motivation (though not manic, like with DXM or methoxetamine) yet I can sleep fine (I have chronic insomnia, virtually anything stimulating fucks my sleeping up for days) and feel refreshed and well rested. Oh and the weirdest thing I've found is I can feel emotions on it, like dxm/ketamine/methoxetamine makes me immune to emotions, but 4-meo-pcp seems to have the ability to amplify emotion (had a cry because I was very lonely at the time, ahh relationships). It does get more intense and 'hole' like, but it's really nitrous oxide feels more like ketamine than 4-meo-pcp does.

As the above poster said, the best thing you can do is scale back your use and take tolerance breaks to help keep your doses under control.

I have also had some good/interesting effects from combining ketamine with methoxetamine- ketamine is very hard to come by round my way, so I recently I've been using methoxetamine to 'potentiate' ketamine and it seems to work a treat. 200mg ketamine + 100mg Methoxetamine plugged felt closer to 500-700mg ketamine plugged. The one thing that I would warn you about is that Methoxetamine seems to have the power to 'overwhelm' the immobility caused by k-holing. You still are in a k-hole, in a completely different dimension, completely unaware of where you are/what you are doing- but unlike a straight K-hole I got up and walked around, I reentered this universe on the other side of my house with no memory of how I got there or why I went there. I was pretty worried when it happened, god knows what would have happened if I had gone outside/bumped into anyone. Stay safe!

Well, potency wise, 4-meo-pcp doses are in the triple digit mgs, and 3-meo doses will be closer to 10mg for the average person. I think the 4-meo would be more dissociating and last longer at a fully active dose. Haven't tried the 3-meo-pcp myself though.

The one thing that I would warn you about is that Methoxetamine seems to have the power to 'overwhelm' the immobility caused by k-holing. You still are in a k-hole, in a completely different dimension, completely unaware of where you are/what you are doing- but unlike a straight K-hole I got up and walked around, I reentered this universe on the other side of my house with no memory of how I got there or why I went there. I was pretty worried when it happened, god knows what would have happened if I had gone outside/bumped into anyone. Stay safe!

lol you must be a lightweight, this stuff is weak

If you think mxe is weak then either your stuff is cut to hell or it's not mxe.

I'll bet anyone who thinks it's weak is snorting it. Try an oral dose and you'll be rocked.

Or you just have an embarrassingly high tolerance...

3-MeO-PCP is much, much stronger, and in my opinion, better than 4-MeO-PCP. I personally never felt much of any effects aside from a mild dissociation with 4-MeO-PCP, even at 300+ mg.

It's labeled MXE 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE
It might have been cut judging by the leftover in the spoon, but the high is there, i M-Holed plenty of times 90mg-100 IV but never any other route. I had no idea where I was or why I was there, I'd sit for what seemed like hours trying to figure out how to get to the next room, shit was comical.

By the way it is a decent painkiller at around 30-50mg oral/intranasal.

It's weak compared to angeldust, corocidin (CCC), IV Meth, DOM, and unweighed intranasal 2C-E (scale hadn't gotten there yet lol). I'm not saying these are scary, just not weak.

Or you just have an embarrassingly high tolerance...

3-MeO-PCP is much, much stronger, and in my opinion, better than 4-MeO-PCP. I personally never felt much of any effects aside from a mild dissociation with 4-MeO-PCP, even at 300+ mg.

I can take 300mg of MXE and cook, or go shopping or even yard work. At first, 40mg would have me stuck to my chair. Currently 7 months 31 days into my tolerance break, hope the 'magic' comes nsck.