• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Scooby Snax Herbal Incense / one hit) semi-experienced: Highly visual then paranoia

fridgebuzz

Bluelighter
Hello,

Please forgive me if this trip report is out of context or abridges Bluelight rules as I am new here, but information is power. It may be important to note that SWIM is quite experienced with cannabis, psychedelics and stimulants, but this trend of herbal smoke blends is rather new to SWIM. Also, please forgive SWIM's overbearing subject usage.

SWIM was interested in an herbal blend available in SWIM's state, and acquired a small amount to try from SWIM's roommate yesterday. SWIM's roommate informed SWIM the blend was legitimate and would make SWIM's plant grow very tall. The herbal blend is called "Scooby Snax" which after trying and researching, SWIM suspects AM-2201 present, although this is a guess as SWIM is unable to find exact ingredients used in said blend.

SWIM fed the plant one large puff and its effects were noticed within a minute. The plant's height rose gradually over a period of about 10 minutes. SWIM's immediate impressions were of oil pastel-like painting visuals [smeared colors], sporadic creative thoughts [connections between seemingly unrelated ideas], mild sense of well-being, and increased appreciation of music [as if the music artist spoke exactly of this experience]. There was a rather substantial psychedelic-like rush associated with the first 30-45 minutes. Spacial distortions were noticed, and objects in the same room as SWIM looked "bunched-up" or packed together. Substantial "couch-lock" and a desire not to move noted, although unusual seating positions were frequently tested for their comfort. SWIM was enjoying SWIM's self and thought about consequences and negative side-effects yet to become apparent; a too good to be true feeling. Letters and words on SWIM's computer screen were seen to bounce around in place, and spacing between words and lines of text seemed to expand and contract.

About 45 minutes after feeding SWIM's plant, the plant's height was seen to be gradually wilting, and over a period of an hour had slowly wilted back to its original height. The plant's comedown was smooth and gradual, but left SWIM with a mild headache. SWIM's plant returned to baseline about 1.5 hours after initial feeding [45 minute rush, 45 minute comedown period]. SWIM rather enjoyed watching the plant react to the herbal blend, and decided to feed it another hit about 2.5 hours after the first nutrients were administered, giving SWIM an hour to eat and rehydrate after last effects observed.

After the second single hit was administered, SWIM immediately began battling intense anxiety and paranoia. No euphoria present, and a strong sense of dysphoria noted. Appreciation of music was once again noted, but negative in interpretation. Earlier, music seemed to be happy and fun, but now the same musical group [Rolling Stones] seemed to come through with dark, ominous tones of impending doom. Colors once again began to smear and drip into the colors around them as if still wet, and geometric shapes like tables and carpet again became distorted and abstract. Creative though was not present this time and instead SWIM was overcome with depressed feelings. SWIM's heart rate was erratic, and kept feeling the need to clench SWIM's fists as if under high stress. SWIM noted extreme body load not present with the first dose. This experience feels tense and uneasy. SWIM is not enjoying this. Paranoid delusions about heart failure race through SWIM's mind, as SWIM cannot calm down and relax. Some jaw grinding is noted. SWIM's breathing is shallow and constantly needs to be consciously reminded to take deep breaths. SWIM's original mild headache is catapulted into full blown headache, as if SWIM's brain is taking extra strain to the same region previously affected. Feeling [temporarily] insane and unhappy, SWIM writes:
if you were dying right now, how forgetful of your neglect for life is and how regretful you become it is ending
SWIM thinks SWIM takes life for granted. SWIM's roommate comes by and inquires as to how SWIM is liking the blend. SWIM, in extreme discomfort, can only muster up the will and energy to respond, "tense."

After 30 minutes the paranoid rush ends, SWIM calms down, and SWIM is left with lingering visual effects and an extreme headache. SWIM is overcome with the munchies. SWIM's mouth is extremely dry and SWIM's lips are sticking to SWIM's teeth. SWIM takes 600mg ibuprofen for the headache.

All in all, SWIM enjoyed the initial experience immensely, but fully regretted the follow up. SWIM notes no desire to redose after the second experience. Perhaps this blend is best left for the occasional thrill not to be revisited frequently. SWIM found it easy to sleep afterward and SWIM's dreams were highly vivid and intense. Thanks for reading.

SWIM isn't acceptable or necessary here. Your plant? What? Good report, just very confusing and hard to read/understand.

Scooby Snax are a favorite by this small town. Orig from Denver...Rocky Mtn High, Colorado. Texas, Austin - Atlanta, GA, - Clearwater, FL, Crystal River, FL (current).

Recently I've taken prescription(s) from Urban Dispensary in Denver, CO. Nice Top Grade bud in a prescript. bottle. Since I'm back in FL, I find the legal alternative, Scooby Snax, equally enjoyable.

uRhh, Here we go Shaggy.

They come in 10g packets now

That was immensly helpful, and swim reference brought a smile to my face:) thanks for the help! I was starting to get a little freaked out here. but you described it perfectly and now im a sketch ball.
One löve!

Just wanted to update that "scooby snax" changed their formulation and is now on to a 3rd generation. The newer product does not give SWIM the same effects and the effects are much milder and bland now. Not sure what they used to put in it but it was powerful.

On a side note I'd like to add people are complaining about persistent headaches after smoking spice products. I do not recommend them.

A friend of mine got some scooby snax today. Forgetting how intense my mad hatter days were I took only 1 hit while driving him home (not even a big hit, just a nice hit from my bowl). Within minutes the world as I knew it had disappeared. I had no feeling in my body, my heart was racing, and I couldn't focus on anything. I could see the road but it just seemed like nothing existed. My memory was fading in and out and the only thoughts I had were dark. I thought I was going to die and I sure felt like that. I felt like I was on fire. Still fucked up I dropped him off and tried to drive home. All I could think about was crashing or hitting somebody or getting pulled over and arrested. I pulled over to take a break. Now I really noticed my heart beating. I was just waiting for it, for my heart to give out and I would pass out. Either I would wake up in the hospital or not at all (thank God this didn't actually happen though). I parked at another friends house, got some water and food and waited for the effects to wear off. Now that I'm sober I have the munchies from hell, a headache, and the psychosis-like visuals are back (they finally went away about a month or two ago). As horrible as this was for me I have this strange attraction to this substance and wish to try it again. I'm hoping to experience a euphoric high before seeing just how far I can take this roller coaster.

The synthetic cannabinoids are incredibly fiendish. I'm finally done with them even though they caused paranoia and other really harsh anxieties, I kept using them. I have no idea why, its like I couldn't stop. I have another friend irl that had this experience. I gave them up though as needing to pass a drug test isn't an excuse to replace regular pot with this stuff.

I've used them a shit ton though but I'm finally done. It's been almost a month since I've touched them and I'm definitely feeling better. Tolerance grows rapidly as does unpleasant side effects like anxiety, nausea, headache's etc.

Word

Word bro. I am just starting and have smoked a whole bag in 2 days. It gets me nice and high. Not looking forward to any adverse symptoms like headaches or nausea or anxiety. I will let you know. I don't think it will kill you. Dont worry if you have a panic attack that just means you are scared, relax and enjoy.

Word bro. I am just starting and have smoked a whole bag in 2 days. It gets me nice and high. Not looking forward to any adverse symptoms like headaches or nausea or anxiety. I will let you know. I don't think it will kill you. Dont worry if you have a panic attack that just means you are scared, relax and enjoy.

Ok, I have now been smoking this stuff all day every day for the last 4 days. Today I started getting the nausea and headaches. I have also been sweating like crazy all day and when I sleep. Not sure about this crap any more. It defiantly did not kill me but I am thinking this stuff sucks. This will be my last bag and I will go back to the real stuff. It's a nice high but not worth the side effects and unknowns. I found out that they spray research chemicals on the stuff so we are basically lab rats when we smoke spice. My advice to everyone is to stick with the real thing.

Hell yea. someone who is me's in the US Air Force and smokes spice at least once a month(if not drinking). Been addicted to SEVERAL different drugs since someone who is me was in 7th grade(11 years ago). But someone who is me loved spice more than anything for some reason. Now the stuff someone who is me buys online is supposed to be a type of synthetic herion because the good stuff was banned and would put someone in a federal prison for life for selling it, someone who is me has a friend that mixes the chems. Heroin is someone who is me's DOC btw. Someone who is me bought Atomic, Head Trip, and Diablo. Someone who is me had been smoking them all for a few days, then came up with the "smart" idea to mix all three and take 2 faaaat hits, held them in for 10sec at a time. I won't get into details, but someone who is me thought his dogs were some strange creatures that tried eating him, someone who is me screamed for help(which put someone who is me in the back of a cop car), someone who is me thought he spawned into a random world where God hated someone who is me and erased his memory of everything that has to do with anything. Someone who is me thought about killing the dog creatures for food to survive before they killed someone who is me. I didn't know who or what someone who is me was, someone who is me was honestly very scared. The mental hallucinations were way to intense for someone who is me, which is used to dropping 3 blotter tabs, 2 eigths of shrooms and 2-5 decent molly/meth bombs at a rave. Be careful with with spice nowadays, someone who is me knows it is enjoyable and just as addicting as nicotine, But don't over-do it. Someone who is me Almost lost his rank and job in the Air Force.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to remind everyone again that we don't use "swim" on this website, as it is annoying to read and affords you no legal protection.

ebola

Now the stuff someone who is me buys online is supposed to be a type of synthetic herion because the good stuff was banned and would put someone in a federal prison for life for selling it, someone who is me has a friend that mixes the chems.

Where do people come up with this stuff? I've even heard a person say the noids are 'spider poison.' When you hear that, it is best to just bite your tongue because you can't reason with crazy.