Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Vyvanse - Experienced - My 160mg Vyvanse Experience

VYVANSE experience FIRST TIME TAKING IT

Friday, August 26, 2011
I'm 160.5lbs
5'8

Took 160mg Vyvanse (I would say the equivalent dopamine release to taking Adderall IR 40mg every 4 hours a total of 3 times)
at 7:10am

Kicked in at 8:00-8:30

I was SUPERMAN, I ended up getting chicks numbers, getting to know some girls knowing the PERFECT thing to say
CONVINCING my teachers to up my last years grade's (LOL? HOW?)

Making out with some girl I've only known what... this week?

The high was smoooooth and so was the onset (makes your head tingle too, ESPECIALLY if someone touches your hair, and muscles feel very.. warmish?)
As oppose to Adderall giving you a sudden 'Kick'

Lasted 13-14 hours (and I literally forgot to eat)

THE CRASH

I just felt tranquilized, I imagine its what seroquel feels like, and ready to sleep
-but I was with friends, so chewed up a 20mg Adderall XR, counteracted the crash easily, kicked in at 11pm, fell asleep at 3am-

To be honest, it wasn't even as bad as the crash I got from 60mg of Focalin XR
(Basically same mechanisms and equidosage of Adderall XR, just gives you fucking mad anxiety)

VITALS

During the duration of the Vyvanse high these were my vitals

Oxygen 99%
Blood Pressure - 128/95 (just high blood pressure for the 2nd number)
Pulse Rate - 118 (My usual pulse is actually 59 though)

Today I was given some Vyvanse in different forms of MG dosage from my unicorn I babysit. It is currently 6:14am and I took 3 40mg, 1 20mg, and 2 30mg yesterday at about 7:30pm, a total of 200mg. Didn't feel much when I left my home at about 9. Took the bus and halfway on my journey my music suddenly felt like it was in my body. My legs would twitch to beats and my heart was going a mile a minute. I was told not to smoke on Vy... but did anyways. Popped a yacht (what we call it down here when you pack tobacco at the bottom, weed at the top and pop it through) before I left. At about 10pm I felt absolutely disoriented.... BUT NOT like you think by saying that. I felt like my mind was floating and my legs were a pound each. Very peaceful, and had TONS of energy. My phone died as I was going to my friends place. Got lost on the bus and had to walk for about an hour to get here hahahaa :D
Anyways, once I got here, I got a drink and popped another yacht. After the yacht, I felt like I was in another world. I kind of felt like I popped Molly, but not enough to really roll. I enjoyed that, and decided to take another 30mg, to make my dosage 230mg. Took another walk alone and listened to music, very peacefulx I felt like I could walk to the downtown core from nearly the edge of the south east of the city. I got back and eventually popped another yacht. After that, I WAS DESTROYED. I felt rolled. I don't know about anyone else, but when I roll, it comes in waves. Feel really high for a bit and then suddenly feel sober for maybe 5 minutes before the high smacks me again like a bag of bricks. It was like that, and music was so enthralling. I was very social, talking about everything and anything, again, like I was on M. Smoked a bit more and occasionally started feeling nauseous. My heart is going like crazy and my stomach feels very strange like I need to throw up... but not at the same time. It's now 6:23am and before I started this thread I took another 20mg to make it 250mg total. I am not taking anymore as I have kinda scared myself. Very light feeling in my head and body, feel like laying down and cuddling the blankets and pillows and fuck even then mattress hahaha. VERRY dry mouth, MAKE AURE you have water, or something to drink because the dry mouth is 10x that of weed or any other medication. Again, this is my first time, and I would say the experience is fun as long as you're safe and don't take too much. I don't really like this nauseous feeling... it ruins the high. Very light on my feet and walking feels like I'm stepping on clouds of cool whip. Smoking weed can definetly make this a better experience, just be careful with the nausea. If your stomach feels the slightest bit weird, DONT SMOKE. Haven't thrown up, but I feel like I'm floating and rolling off a half gram of Molly. I find lots of these people are looking for experiences and dosages to compare and maybe decide what the safe dose would be. That's what I do anyways whenever I try something, and all my friends, so if it helps at all;
I am 165lbs, 6ft tall. I ate chicken wings approximately an hour before I took the first dose. It was my first time, but the only reason I took this much is because I am very experienced in MDMA and take at least a gram for every time I roll. I figured I would need more to feel it but I was wrong. I would not recommend this dose as a first time, especially if your body doesn't have some tolerance to other drugs and is used to the high affects. I feel like I may have taken too much but I'm not sweating at all so I should be fine. The experience is very peaceful, I would recxomend you do it around people you trust, a loved one like I also am with, or alone, and enjoy the way the music enters your body. The body high is amazing, you feel like a feather, and it's unlike many drugs that stimulate you. I can walk alone for an hour in the cold, and I can also just lay down and talk with my girl. It's a very controllable high, but I do not think I will do it again, at least at this dose because I am a horrible over thinker and always worry about something bad happening. If you're looking for something fun and exciting, I would honestly get some quality, tested mdm@ instead, but it's very nice for a small social night, or a chill evening. Drink plenty and be careful always. It is now 6:36am, my heart is beating like crazy, and I feel sort of off, but it fades when the waves come back. If I could go back, I would probably only take 120-140mg and smoked a little more. My dosage is also based on my frequent m use, and my weight and height. Do not take more than 150mg at once, as my unicorns doctor said it can cause cardiac arrest for some. Spread out your doses and MAKE SURE TO DRINKKKKK!!!!!
Also, get ready for some blurred vision and trouble typing. Almost 11 hours later and I am still having trouble spelling words or deciphering how to make the sentences I am typing. I feel very slow and dumb, but also very strong and social and definitely stimulated.

I am the same way. I roll about twice every month and a half to 2 months. It feels like you took a little bit, but not enough to have a roll. The stimulation and social butterfly effect definetly are similar, but the high is a much more controlled and relaxed. Not a hard come up, and it lasts for a very long time. It's been almost 11 hours for me as Intype, taking 250mg total. It's also my first Vy experience. I would honestly prefer rolling, as it's much more fun and I usually get visuals and I will NEVER complain about visuals ??

Vyvanse is definitely a great high. I took 160 mg before work today and I was awesome :) I love it and it lasts sooo long!

May I ask, were you able to focus at work, on your objectives, tasks, etc? Were you slow either physically or mentally. After today I may consider a much smaller dose for those tough nights at work ;)

You need to be careful, If you have no amphetamine tolerance you could die fairly easily. People dying with as little as 15 mg has been recorded (Atleast with Adderall.). You never know if you may tip into full psychosis and have a demented hallucinogenic delirious episode or possibly even die.

Last edited:
I agree with everyone here posting recently. Just be very careful with what you dose with and KNOW YOUR LIMITS!