Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Vyvanse - Experienced - My 160mg Vyvanse Experience

Addyman

Bluelighter
Friday, August 26, 2011
I'm 160.5lbs
5'8

Took 160mg Vyvanse (I would say the equivalent dopamine release to taking Adderall IR 40mg every 4 hours a total of 3 times)
at 7:10am

Kicked in at 8:00-8:30

I was SUPERMAN, I ended up getting chicks numbers, getting to know some girls knowing the PERFECT thing to say
CONVINCING my teachers to up my last years grade's (LOL? HOW?)

Making out with some girl I've only known what... this week?

The high was smoooooth and so was the onset (makes your head tingle too, ESPECIALLY if someone touches your hair, and muscles feel very.. warmish?)
As oppose to Adderall giving you a sudden 'Kick'

Lasted 13-14 hours (and I literally forgot to eat)

THE CRASH

I just felt tranquilized, I imagine its what seroquel feels like, and ready to sleep
-but I was with friends, so chewed up a 20mg Adderall XR, counteracted the crash easily, kicked in at 11pm, fell asleep at 3am-

To be honest, it wasn't even as bad as the crash I got from 60mg of Focalin XR
(Basically same mechanisms and equidosage of Adderall XR, just gives you fucking mad anxiety)

VITALS

During the duration of the Vyvanse high these were my vitals

Oxygen 99%
Blood Pressure - 128/95 (just high blood pressure for the 2nd number)
Pulse Rate - 118 (My usual pulse is actually 59 though)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_vyvanse
substancecode_lisdexamfetamine
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Vyvanse can be incredibly intense man, I had a friend with no tolerance to it take 140mg and he (in his own words, not mine) said it felt "a couple steps below rolling." He's taken MDMA a lot more than I have and so I thought this was interesting. When I say taken more, he doesn't abuse but his rolling career is longer than mine.

Jesus
And... I know we're not allowed to discuss prices, but I bet vyvanse is way cheaper than adderall streetwise haha

But yeah, like jesus christ, my whole body just felt like "dude, feel my hair"
I've never done MDMA, but I guess I can see how it's similar

Vyvanse isnt cheaper than adderall IMO, or at least adderall used to be incredibly cheap or free for 20s or 30s IME.
you know vyvanse is far less potent than adderall right?
i'll snort addy any day over poppin that unbeatable XR bullshit (vyvanse)

LSDMDMA&9901749 said:
Vyvanse isnt cheaper than adderall IMO, or at least adderall used to be incredibly cheap or free for 20s or 30s IME.
you know vyvanse is far less potent than adderall right?
i'll snort addy any day over poppin that unbeatable XR bullshit (vyvanse)

Differences for everyone in what they prefer

I know people who HATE taking Adderall or focalin but their mom makes them

I know a person who takes 10mg ritalin cuz he hated adderall

And I know people who prefer a 20mg vyvanse over a 30mg adderall IR

and ive done more rx schpeed than you, im just sayin everyone IVE ever met has liked adderlol better than vyvanse

I def prefer addies.
today gonna suck though i sniffed 5 30mg addies oer the course of the day now its almost 2am and i got to be to work at 5 eh well fuck it.

I dont know if its because Im ADD and use to take meds for it, but some reason I cant get high off adderall. My friends love it though. And one would rather have vyvanse. And no, Vyvanse is way more expensive, my nephew actually takes it, without insurance its outrageous. I know I cant say a price, but it was in the triple numbers.

A lot of it depends on how your metabolism is set-up. Vyvanse kicks in as it hits your intestines. Adderall is being metabolized/broken down as soon as it hits your mouth.

Edit: I believe vyvanse allows a much more intense rush, but it is almost impossible to redose. All redosing did for me was intensify the come-down at least two-fold. Which is why I drop all at once now.

Last edited:
Vyvanse is complete shit compared to Adderall XR. They are both made by the same company and 30mgs of Adderall XR=70mgs of Vyvanse (it says that on the med guide on their website)

Everyone that I know agrees that there isn't any rush from Vyvanse no matter how much you take. To each his own but I've been taking Adderall on/off for over a year and I still get a rush from 30mg Adderall XR(gotta be name brand, not the bullshit generics). Of course if you take it everyday, the rush goes away but at least your CAPABLE of getting a rush of euphoria for an hour or so.

Needless to say, I'd take Addy over Vyvanse any day.

i love getting high on vyvanse, but its addictive. and if your presicribed to it, and have an addictive personality like me, those 30 pills will be gone in a week. so i dont recommened trying it. ive tried the well known REAL drugs, (crack, meth, ect..) but suprisingly just actually got into vyvanse, even though ive been on it over a year. i tried it one night, i took 160 mg, and for a bit thought, damn, this s*** sucks, then about a hour later it kicked in. i loved it. i wound up pulling a all nighter with my friend (not using real names, so we'll call her "marie") marie, who had taken only 80 mg. we talked for legit 10 hours straight and didnt repeat ourselves once. when we started to come down in the morning (the high lasts at LEAST 8 hours, for us longer, seeing as were both smaller girls), i popped another 80 mg, and was still high, and later i popped another 40, bad choice. i wound up with craving like a bitch the next day and im still struggleing a little. however, its nothing compared to a meth craving, but still, its not cool. i would say its a drug you wanna try atleast once, just space out when you do it.

To get fuckered up and drunk then give me some adderall. To have a good day where I function instead of binge drink give me some vyvanse. Much better for my add so give me the V's please. Also I HATE ritalin\concerta! So everyone is diff.

I sell Vyvanse + Adderal for the same street price...and very cheap. I'm prescribed to both and I think Vyvanse's rush is so much more intense then Adderal. Everyone is diffirent but I'll take a Vyanse over a addy any day.

I really don't even like stimulants though I only take them to do good in school and I'm expelled this year so I don't even take them.
Like anybody, I know people who prefer both types over one another.

The fact the Shire didn't take in to account while developing a "non-abusable" Dex prodrug: if they can't bypass it, they'll just pop more!

That being said, 160mg is quite a dose, equivalent to about 55-60mg Dex, glad you had fun and didn't have a panic attack like some people get on Vyvanse.

I think people that love Vyvanse just love D-amp, and they would get more enjoyment out of Dex IR, or does the way Vyvanse release make it a special experience?

Its the way vyvanse releases. I took vyvanse for the first time a few seperate times a year and a half ago with no habitual amphetamine usage at that time (10 years b4 was last regular amp usage). A year ago, I got scripted dexedrine, worked my dose up to 90mg (30mg a day IR generic, 60mg a day spansule brand name). If I take vyvanse with the dexedrine (which I have a few times, a friend's repayment for a dexedrine "loan"), even lowering my dex dose to compensate there is a slightly different feel, like it is not as sensitive to acute tolerance invoked by dexies. I kind of attribute this to vyvanse's pseudo-different ROA. It is possible that long term oral dosages of amphetamine pills causes compensatory enzyme induction in the stomache which breaks some of the d-amp down before it reaches the bloodstream. Since vyvanse is cleaved in the intestine, maybe more of the d-amp is able to make it into the bloodstream since the intestines have not been saturated with d-amp to the same extent as the stomach. Another possibility is a placebo effect. The placebo effect would be subject to psycological tolerance whereas the enzymatic effect would be subject to physical tolerance, so there is no effective difference (other than possibly looking at how different foods effect absorption).

My experience no tolerance...
140mg- "geekin," focused i was doing amazing in school. It was about the equivilant to a small amount of dopemine
280mg- the equivilant to,"Crack Cocaine," it was amazing during the "trip" but coming down from put me in a small depression state.
NOT TO MENTION I HAD TO FORCE MYSELF TO EAT!

Vyvanse is definitely a great high. I took 160 mg before work today and I was awesome :) I love it and it lasts sooo long!

My brother is currently in the hospital because of Vyvanse. Completely incoherent and suffering from extreme hallucinations. Don't be fucking stupid people.

160 mg of vyvanse, that's about 65 mgs of dextroamphetamine so that's a lot (but not esp. dangerous (2x the max recommended dosage)). It does have that effect of grandiosity especially for those unaccustomed to it. It is literally (in the least) the 3rd most powerful commmon stimulant known to us so far, behind Methyldextroamphetamine (Meth or Desoxyn), and MDMA. It has a h/l of 14 hours, because it is bound to a lysine molecule its bioavailability is 94%, dexamp is a mean like 80%. It effects monoamine transporters Dopamine, Serotonin, and Norepinephrine has a TAthese are up has the most important chemicals in the brain. Seroquel is representative of the comedown, it is a dopamine antagonist though most of its effect is exerted on Histamine. I think that in small increments Amp can have a theraputic effect, it seems it did with you. They should have one of those wavey = signs that means (about equal to) on the keyboard.

Crack has a half-life of 10 minutes, dextroamphetamine's is 14 hours, so it lasts a tad longer. Crack is a joke, pathetic garbage!!