• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

do u have Steam Joe??

yea, it's "reciprocal" on there

anyone playin black ops 4 ? pretty impressive imo. ZOMBIES are fun af. i suck ass online which is amusing and demoralizing at the same time, so i'm kinda just chillin killin zombies and gettin familiar with all the diff game modes n' stuff.

i dunno what is coming out soon , but this will definitely keep me busy.

if i may ramble... it's such a trip cause i remember playing games on those actually floppy, floppy disks IBM joints in the late 80s. so seeing what games are like now in wqhd 144hz on 2080 is pretty friggin amaze balls. i was listeining to elon musk on joe rogan, playing deus ex and elon is going on about his simulation theory stuff. i'm like okay this is getitn heavy while i'm controllin adam jensen. i dunno where VR is headed tbh but obvs sex robots is a thing in japan so... alright death to zombies now.

Last edited:
just got this

s822.png

with stat trak :D, well worn but that's awesome. might keep and use, or sell? nah will keep. $0.27 is remarkably cheap for a stat trak weapon.

Been quite into destiny 2 in the FPS genre but I've been enjoying EU4 and HOI4 in the strategy genre.

just got an MSI Trident 3 and GTA 5 im trying to do all the graphics mods and the like on but having a hard time figuring out how to sort them into all the folders to get em to right

CS:GO is not for losers

I told my teammate in wingman mode that awps were for losers

he killed me w/ one

and didn't get auto banned for a whole DAY for competitive mode

but when I do it the next round to get vengeance because he fucking sucks and was going to cause us to lose I get autobanned on the last day? Fuck that shit. He started it. Reporting at the end of all this sometime tomorrow or the next day. Fuck that shit indeed.

Going to focus on ESO anyways but fuck that shit. Fucking insane.

Currently playing the most engrossing and nerdy game ever: Kerbal Space Program.

On one level, it's really very simple: you get to design, build and fly rockets and spaceplanes, blast them into space and run a space program. So far, so good.

On another level, if you want to get any of the really cool stuff done - like staging, docking, orbital construction, landing on planets, etc - you'll need to get your head around orbital mechanics. Thrust to weight ratios, orbital maneuvers, phase angles and loads of other mathematical stuff are needed in order to take advantage of the Newtonian principles of getting from A to B in elliptical motions.

...or you can download a mod and use the autopilot! :D

It's currently in alpha... but it's a really, really good alpha with lots of development and an active mod scene. The trial is free, but its the 0.13 version of the game. They're currently on 0.18.2 which has a lot of advanced features.

Definitely worth a look if spaceflight interests you.
been about a decade since i've played a video game. had to download this. hands down the most difficult video game i've played. don't like looking stuff up online to advance in a game, but there's no other way with kerbal (unless you're a physics teacher or something). i would have never figured out how to get into orbit.

The first line of my last post didn’t make any sense and it probably is for losers like me :|

Ready to level up when another drop becomes avail. Probably will be another stupid spray :|

I'm going to be play "Ark: Survival Evolved" it's an open world survival game with tones of dinosaurs in it. You can tame dinosaurs and ride them, build bases (even boat bases and underwater), and kill other players / destroy their stuff.

Has anyone seen this company, Final Mouse? It's pretty funny, but I don't understand the hype. The mouse looks cool and I guess it's light, but other than that I don't see anything groundbreaking about it.

Maybe I'm missing something, but for games with a lot of keybinds I still think a Naga will be better.

Quote from their Twitter account,

"How many times we gotta say it's not branded. This is beyond branding. This is going to be a museum piece."

I can't wait for Metro Exodus, I bought a PS4 just for this game it's amazing what graphics can do nowadays and how easy you can get lost into these techically a 2th reality on your screen with some things available as you would have in real life. Not to mention that I always loved the post-apocalyptic games, maybe I am not passionate but I do def enjoy some of them & it's better than S.T.A.L.K.E.R though keep in mind kids to make a difference between reality & fantasy.

Just look at this gameplay

In 2013 I contributed to a game called "Star Citizen" which has finally gotten to the point where it is nominally playable, but still pre-alpha. It worked before but the frame rate was abysmal and there was very little to actually do. The latest drop is starting to look real good and I get a solid 60 fps in all areas. Still a LONG way to go, but a bit of fun none the less.

I've spent a few hours recently flying around and performing missions, etc.

I can't wait for Metro Exodus, I bought a PS4 just for this game it's amazing what graphics can do nowadays and how easy you can get lost into these techically a 2th reality on your screen with some things available as you would have in real life. Not to mention that I always loved the post-apocalyptic games, maybe I am not passionate but I do def enjoy some of them & it's better than S.T.A.L.K.E.R though keep in mind kids to make a difference between reality & fantasy.

nice, i've been looking forward to this one and I'm glad to hear there's more of a sandbox focus, that's what I really missed most about S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

lol 2th reality. who learned you how to spoke english? :)

Got a SECOND red weapon in a box the PP-bizon (sp?) in a box

Was tired of not having an AK skin so I got AK Jaguar with Stat Trak

Price goes up and down and I got it cheap

Could resell for more in the future but I really like it

s468.png

And my ESO guild is going REALLY well. We are getting a guild trader this Sunday if there’s any leftovers.

Last edited:
Been hitting Escape from Tarkov pretty regularly the last month from Russian developers Battlestate Games.

I picked it up a couple of years ago but it was too overwhelming for me to really get into although I recently came back and it's grown on me. It's a hardcore military sim with a focus on realism. Loading bullets into magazines, bandaging gunshot wounds, modding weapons, pulling magazines out to check how many bullets are left in the clip. There's no HUD, cross-hair or names above teammates.. the only way to identify each other is through calling out positions on voice-comm. No way to confirm a kill unless you find the body. The sound and weapon design is on another level.. and the game almost looks photo-realistic in some areas with the lighting. But it's hard.. fucking hard, the learning curve is steep.

Because of the nature of the game when you die you lose everything you had on you.. but damn the firefights are intense. The atmosphere really draws you in.

The netcode still needs a lot of work but it's in beta at the moment.

Last edited: