• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Recently picked up CS:GO. Was on sale for 50% off on steam, and considering I own CS 1.6, condition-zero and source then why not have cs:go in my collection.
Havn't installed it yet, will get around to it hopefully by Sunday.

Cool choose your own path zombie browser game

Very logical and cool game for all you zombie fans not many people play it i think it's kinda underrated you have to have a pc to play it to

Just search: destroyed outbreak

I can't link it as I'm on mobile. But check it out if your bored or something

Hey again Patrick. I'm really not trying to be obtrusive, but I'm also moving this...this time to the PC thread. I don't see this sustaining it's own thread, but again message me with any concerns.

Recently picked up CS:GO. Was on sale for 50% off on steam, and considering I own CS 1.6, condition-zero and source then why not have cs:go in my collection.
Havn't installed it yet, will get around to it hopefully by Sunday.

cs:go is the only game i still play. just watch out playing competitive mode. people take it a bit too seriously. mad fun though.

I can't wait to try it out.

Been on a team fortress 2 kick, im able to trade now, and been doing alot of it.
Would like to try and sell some tf2 gear for cs:go skins
I think if I sell the stuff on steam marketplace, then I should be able to use the money i make to get some cs:go stuff.

I don't usually play games because I don't have time and just don't feel any particular attraction to it or passion, but fuck me. Yesterday I bought Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege and it's really fuckin nice and cool but hard af, you got a lot of shits goin on but it's fun haha

WH40K: Eternal Crusade. The basic version is free to download from Steam, and can be upgraded with some payment (haven't done that yet).

Thats cool CH. Do they keep count on how many players hit?
I got a few professional kill streak weapons that keep count of like how many snipers,spys,pyros killed, crit/non crit kills, etc. Pretty cool man.
Just picked up afew more unusual cosmetics. They are pretty neat, some of them give like circling hearts above my head, or like a magnetic halo.
Just been buying low, and selling high.

I don't usually play games because I don't have time and just don't feel any particular attraction to it or passion, but fuck me. Yesterday I bought Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege and it's really fuckin nice and cool but hard af, you got a lot of shits goin on but it's fun haha

It's pretty fun been playing it on and off for a while. It takes a while to get the hang of how to properly play. Just make sure you learn the map layouts, use your cam/drone, communicate with your team and you should be fine. It gets allot more enjoyable once you got a good set of operators whose roles you know how to properly utilize.

Dying Light achievement hunting. Only thing left is achievements related to The Following DLC and the parkour day/night challenges which I'm not looking forward to.

Also I still no life private server WoW.

Got back into Star Trek Online recently. The game is kinda going down the crapper though; the next expansion is centered around Star Trek: Discovery *shudders* 8(

Bought the Outlaws expansion for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, and quite enjoying the added depth. Haven't enjoyed 4x strategy this much in ages.

Thats cool CH. Do they keep count on how many players hit?
I got a few professional kill streak weapons that keep count of like how many snipers,spys,pyros killed, crit/non crit kills, etc. Pretty cool man.
Just picked up afew more unusual cosmetics. They are pretty neat, some of them give like circling hearts above my head, or like a magnetic halo.
Just been buying low, and selling high.

keeps track of kills you are entirely or primarily responsible for, not assists

pretty cool nonetheless

I played a few competitive rounds, I'm just a casual player I haven't put in the thousands of hours with CS:GO like I did 1.6 and I got booted from one for not being good enough :| lol. I have won 3 competitive matches (meaning "our team" mostly not me)

Got back into Star Trek Online recently. The game is kinda going down the crapper though; the next expansion is centered around Star Trek: Discovery *shudders* 8(

Bought the Outlaws expansion for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, and quite enjoying the added depth. Haven't enjoyed 4x strategy this much in ages.

Yeah discovery is terrible

but right now is the Risa event, the only thing really worth logging in except the new episodes. They created races not featured in the ST universe so it's kind of whatever/abstract, still can be a fun game to play.

+++++

PS I am so bad with video games I tried TS4 (the sims 4, I'm sure other games go by the same abbreviation) and took my character on a walk with the dog and didn't realize the icon blends in with the background more so than other actions so I missed virtual work :| lmao

so terribly hard to build a house, TS3 seemed better from what I remembered out of it, but lagged the shit out of a crappy computer back then.

Crash bandicoot 2 on the ps1

4fffd14bf1f7ee90c251f3cd6069bce1-d8v6ol1.jpg

Recently unboxed an unusual hat on tf2 thats worth 60 keys(around $120). Pretty excited.
Been doing a lot of trading and selling. Am working my way up to get one of my dream unusuals that run anywhere from 250-300 keys.

Yeah discovery is terrible

but right now is the Risa event, the only thing really worth logging in except the new episodes. They created races not featured in the ST universe so it's kind of whatever/abstract, still can be a fun game to play.
Yeah I'm doing the summer event, this will be my third summer event ship so I'm pretty excited to have all three Vorgon ships and thus get all three consoles (finally, a complete set!!!). The ship is weird tho, with three fore, five aft weapon slots. Certainly unique I guess. Got a character planned to use it already.

The last few seasons aside from Victory is Life have added so many made up species though. The Lukari, Tzenkethi, and now the Hur'Q... bleh. At least some of their ships are cool. And with the new Cardassian ships, I can't complain.

I know they're just tryin' to keep us all interested, but there's still Star Trek canon they can work with. I guess that's why we'll be seeing a Discovery season.

Last edited: