• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Been playing CSGO for a while now, taking breaks every now and then but in the CS games are always the games that I keep returning into. Just replayed Psychonauts couple of days ago, love the game and cant wait for the sequel (should come in next year)

I was playing the Mission Improbable mod for HL2 earlier in the year, which was really fucking good and way surpassed expectations. It's free. Also installed morrowind but spent most my time setting all the mods up and soon got bored. Might get back involved.

I was playing the Mission Improbable mod for HL2 earlier in the year, which was really fucking good and way surpassed expectations. It's free. Also installed morrowind but spent most my time setting all the mods up and soon got bored. Might get back involved.

I have got to check out the modding scene for HL2. The whole Half-Life universe (Blue-Shift, Opposing Forces) were my favorite games as a kid!

if anyone wants to party in Dota 2 with me and Drinkswithevil let us know.

Are the BioShock games any good? Looking to get the first one on Steam, and maybe start the series from there.

Started messing around with the Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 that came out a couple of weeks ago.. which I believe is the first iteration of the alpha with persistent universe tech.

I feel like this game takes a quantum leap when it comes to taking immersion to a new level. I've been PC gaming for over 20 years and I've never seen anything like what their doing with this game. It might just end up been a very expensive tech demo or simply fade into obscurity but i think the tech will revolutionize the gaming industry.. having an entire universe remain persistent, no loading screens, no phasing.. everything scales as you get closer or further away.. you forget your in a game.

It currently suffers from dramatic FPS loss due to the persistent nature of the universe but i'm still blown away by what they've managed to do, that said.. it's been in development since 2011 and has had $141 million in crowdfunding, still in alpha.. it's a long road.

This gives an idea of the persistence tech:

Bout to start playing this in a little bit

header.jpg

Rules of Survival

It's free

need to download on mobile first though.

120 people parachuted into island

have to gather weapons and supplies then try to survive to the end.

been very fun so far.

Got back into Morrowind again, except I took the time to gather up a good 3Gbs worth of community made mods. Definitely brought the game out of the dated graphics it had to some degree, but you can only do so much with an engine that has a lot of limitations.
8C608B3C03BA57D5013E7EE2E327EDDD6F949A1B

I just bought a laptop, dell inspiron 15 7000 series. and downloaded the game league of legends, pretty fun game, except I am stuck in the 20minute que for games because last time I played this game I would passout while in games and get kicked for being afk.
so I had sent in a ticket to see if the support team can help me with this.

other then that, I am thinking about downloading steam on my new computer, and play some counterstrike:go, so if anyone has a steam PM me your steam account name and I will add you.!

Underground.

If I ever played something on a computer, well there was this game ow also most wanted. But since i'm not experienced in this domain, I want to ask you guys, because you should might fuckin know or not, idk. Is there a possibility to add cops in Underground 2 ? This game with high idiots running ya ass would be more fun tho haha

Shady, I moved your post to the main PC thread. I'm not that into PC games so I have no idea what you are talking about, but I'm sure someone else probably will.

I just bought a laptop, dell inspiron 15 7000 series. and downloaded the game league of legends, pretty fun game, except I am stuck in the 20minute que for games because last time I played this game I would passout while in games and get kicked for being afk.
so I had sent in a ticket to see if the support team can help me with this.

other then that, I am thinking about downloading steam on my new computer, and play some counterstrike:go, so if anyone has a steam PM me your steam account name and I will add you.!

lol i have the same laptop, i play rainbow six siege and dota 2 for the most part with mike...hit us up

I've been looking into getting FEAR again, I remember a younger me playing the game and was creeped out by some parts of it.

Dwe are u playing cs 1.6? I see the popup come up thats what you are playing, if you are id be willing to install it again and play it with ya

okay I downloaded 1.6 dwe , msg me on steam the next time u and mike play

Last edited:
Recently bought the FEAR bundle on steam, I really enjoy horror games, even if they are a bit cheesy.