• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Good luck!

I got to top level in eso

After 2 years of playing
Damn, that's quite some time. STO and SWTOR are quick to reach max level. I get my enjoyment out of creating different playstyle builds instead. Or chasing down the coolest gear.

It was easier in STO. I know that game pretty well. My main character does serious dps in that game. My SWTOR builds are all half finished because I'm still learning.

Looked into the game and it looks pretty fun. Kind of reminds me of Tony Hawk.

Odd. I find it the exact opposite of THPS. Not hating on it either played them all up to American Wastelands. Id say its closer to Skate3 on Hardcore.

Each analog stick is dedicated to a each leg. It also doesn't auto change your chance for tricks like Skate3. So if youre regular skater and you bust a trick with a 180 in, you either have to revert back (or 180 back) to regular or use the analogs in opposite order to pull off the next trick. Also points are completely taken out of the game. For instance doing a treflip down a ramp then 5-0 a rail, manual kickflip fs180 to end would be difficult unlike being able to do 900 spin or grind forever etc.. Def more of simulation type game.

Damn, that's quite some time. STO and SWTOR are quick to reach max level. I get my enjoyment out of creating different playstyle builds instead. Or chasing down the coolest gear.

It was easier in STO. I know that game pretty well. My main character does serious dps in that game. My SWTOR builds are all half finished because I'm still learning.

yeah but to be fair I never bought/crafted xp scrolls, it can go by quicker. And a lot of the time, like 25-99% of the time of any given game play I was just busy stealing for coin, or fishing, just enjoying the game and not hard-core focused on end-game stuff.

winter is coming, gtx 2080 ti is coming... praise gaben

2080ti can't won't run aaa games @ 4k/60 fps ... 2080 / 1080ti straight for 1440p ... plus i won't have to spend 2k on a new 4k monitor... rock a 2080... wqhd monitor then upgade in a year or so

4k is pointless on the computer. You sit so damn close to the screen. you lose so much refresh rate unless you really shell out for the nicest monitor. I'm psyched to get a 2k 144hz monitor when I have the dough though, much more reasonable.

4k is pointless on the computer. You sit so damn close to the screen. you lose so much refresh rate unless you really shell out for the nicest monitor. I'm psyched to get a 2k 144hz monitor when I have the dough though, much more reasonable.
yea, i agree. i got ASUS27" 2560x1440 IPS 165Hz 4ms G-SYNC on the way.

what we gonna play , Gravy ?

^Damn dude somebody's a big spender hahah. I can't wait to get a new monitor after I start seeing checks from my upcoming job.

I dunno man, I find myself always playing games that peoiple I know aren't interested in lol. Mostly the two sci-fi MMOs Star Trek online and Star Wars: The Old Republic. A little bit of older RTS games here and there too. I totally don't need the high refresh rate or higher resolution. I just want it because I'm a nerd.

^Damn dude somebody's a big spender hahah. I can't wait to get a new monitor after I start seeing checks from my upcoming job.

I dunno man, I find myself always playing games that peoiple I know aren't interested in lol. Mostly the two sci-fi MMOs Star Trek online and Star Wars: The Old Republic. A little bit of older RTS games here and there too. I totally don't need the high refresh rate or higher resolution. I just want it because I'm a nerd.

right on. i'ma run through some sequels from the last time i was gaming on pc... (dishonored 2, watch dogs 2, far cry 5, deus ex quake champions. see what else pops up .

yea the 4k monitor price was the main factor going with 2080 and not 2080ti.

=D

TnSDXZI.jpg

Noice.

I looked inside my computer and saw my RX480 and cried :p

i was on a 670 for the longest, but get this... i had a 670 sli i never really took advantage of =/

i dunno what to play first tbh, gonna have some free time soon... i never played an assassins creed so odyssey in a week, but till then...........

I forget what I have but it might be best to leave that to the imagination. Could always use a better system. :(

Does cs:go have a Halloween special?
Team Fortress 2 has something pretty exciting coming up. This will be the first time that I will get to experience it.
Im really excited.

Does cs:go have a Halloween special?
Team Fortress 2 has something pretty exciting coming up. This will be the first time that I will get to experience it.
Im really excited.

probably not? I don't remember last year, maybe I haven't even had the game a whole year :? my brain is kinda fried =D

I know ESO has a halloween-like event called Witches Festival. Very cool.

I love seasonal events in games. But then I realized I'm gonna miss out on at least two seasonal ships in STO and now I'm pissed >.>

good times during guild wars 2 holiday events indeed.\

currently got 3 games, fighting urge to buy more just cause... only if awesome deal comes along. far cry 5, dishonored 2, deus ex mankind divided... maybe far cry 5 right now just cause it looks real pretty, story isn't really strong from what i've seen. anywho i played all those previous games in the series. so it would be good to continue then get new call of duty cause i wanna play something multiplayer pewpew

Anyone else play Hearthstone? I lost the password to my recovery email on my Amanda Bynes account - so i just re-downloaded it on my new laptop today and made a madness00 account.

Add me if you play!