• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

anyone playing the Day Z mod from Arma 2?

I want to but I also heard they are doing a full release of it. I don't want to spend money to buy arma 2 now and then have to pay full price again when it comes out.

yeah i dont have it but i want it also. BUT i heard that last month it was on sale for $15 and the sale ended so now its back at $30 and im too cheap to buy it now cuz i coulda had it at $15.

maybe i'll wait for Arma 3 or whatever the new one is gonna be. or if it goes back to $15 i'll get it.

Spec Ops: The Line
NSFW:
screenshot_x360_spec_ops_the_line029.jpg

The background environment in this game is so fucking good.

spec-articleLarge.jpg

spec-ops-the-line_024.jpg

Dubai..post invasion ..post a lot of shit.

You have some control over your 2 squad members, akin to Mass Effect. I haven't tried the multi-player yet. I don't think I'd enjoy it on MPr anyways. This is a good story line game.

OH man i think i have found my favorite forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diablo 3 is an absolute riot, anyone else crossing their fingers that they release more content???? I know with the upcoming WoW expansion coming out D3 may take a backseat for a while, damn shame as i just think it may be one of the most fun online games i have ever played, such a perfect blend of actual hackNslash, item hunting, and level progression. Almost to inferno mode.....................(ya ya ya im a n00b)

Sleeping Dogs - Grand Theft Auto meets Hong Kong. Graphics are pretty damn similar to GTA4, so no complaints there. Most likely the best soundtrack for a video game ever, imo of course. Whats really unique about this game is the emphasis they put into the martial arts combat style. It requires precision timing to counter attacks and using deadly combos like knee stunning and leg breaking, so button mashing doesnt work. Melee weapons ranging from the standard crowbars, knives, etc. all the way to live fish and grocery bags. A weapon inventory would be nice, but like I said theres a strong focus on hand to hand combat so melee weapons are dropped when they weaken and guns are dropped once they run out of ammo. Possibly my favorite thing about the combat is environmental attacks, sticking peoples heads into AC vents, smashing their heads into a sick, throwing them into a phone booth and kicking them in the neck, the list goes on. What I would really liked to have been put into the game is the ability to save cars into your apartment parking lot, but the slim jim ability to steal cars without the alarm going off makes up for that. Car handling is pretty good as well.

For my multiplayer fix, I've been playin a lot of CSGO gun game, DOTA2, and HAWKEN. Mix in whatever solid single player game I'm going through at the time (Deus Ex, Tomb Raider, etc) and thats my daily serving of pc games.

Project Zomboid :D http://projectzomboid.com/blog/

Might play some Europa Universalis III a little later, old favourite, haven't played it in a while, or maybe Crusader Kings II since I never really got into that one yet.

Also planning to check out Don't Starve in a moment.

lately i enjoy league of legends + weed. very intense and engaging.

im a zombie fan, with left 4 dead 2 being my game of choice. for the realistic experience, puff some green, and set the difficulty to expert in campaign mode and take it slow. with luck, i get a team that at least tries to work together. i dont care if people are bad if they are trying.

if im drinking its gotta be versus.

Got a mbpr 15"

Playing dota2 + deadspace 2 @ 2880x1800

I just bought the pre-release version of Darkfall: Unholy Wars.

Its a Full Loot sandbox MMO that is a sequel to the original Darkfall, which is a lot like Ultima Online but with The Elder Scrolls style combat. I didnt get a chance to play it just yet and its still in beta so the NDA isnt lifted yet but theres only been two MMO's that gave me that addicted feeling, one was World of Warcraft when I was in middle school and the other was Darkfall.

My last game was Skyrim. Finished it too fast though and started another toon on a higher difficulty level.

Spec Ops: The Line
NSFW:
screenshot_x360_spec_ops_the_line029.jpg

The background environment in this game is so fucking good.

spec-articleLarge.jpg

spec-ops-the-line_024.jpg

Dubai..post invasion ..post a lot of shit.

You have some control over your 2 squad members, akin to Mass Effect. I haven't tried the multi-player yet. I don't think I'd enjoy it on MPr anyways. This is a good story line game.

I just finished this game. The gameplay was decent, but the storyline was incredible. I didn't expect the ending at all.

I just bought the pre-release version of Darkfall: Unholy Wars.

Its a Full Loot sandbox MMO that is a sequel to the original Darkfall, which is a lot like Ultima Online but with The Elder Scrolls style combat. I didnt get a chance to play it just yet and its still in beta so the NDA isnt lifted yet but theres only been two MMO's that gave me that addicted feeling, one was World of Warcraft when I was in middle school and the other was Darkfall.

You playing? I'm having a blast. A lot of people don't like it compared to DF1 but i think it's fine.

my character got wiped so Im waiting a bit before really getting into it, I basically installed and patched it so far

did they stop wiping chars?

Sleeping Dogs - Grand Theft Auto meets Hong Kong. Graphics are pretty damn similar to GTA4, so no complaints there. Most likely the best soundtrack for a video game ever, imo of course. Whats really unique about this game is the emphasis they put into the martial arts combat style. It requires precision timing to counter attacks and using deadly combos like knee stunning and leg breaking, so button mashing doesnt work. Melee weapons ranging from the standard crowbars, knives, etc. all the way to live fish and grocery bags. A weapon inventory would be nice, but like I said theres a strong focus on hand to hand combat so melee weapons are dropped when they weaken and guns are dropped once they run out of ammo. Possibly my favorite thing about the combat is environmental attacks, sticking peoples heads into AC vents, smashing their heads into a sick, throwing them into a phone booth and kicking them in the neck, the list goes on. What I would really liked to have been put into the game is the ability to save cars into your apartment parking lot, but the slim jim ability to steal cars without the alarm going off makes up for that. Car handling is pretty good as well.

Finished that on ps3 not long ago. I was well impressed, story line was decent too.

Certainly killed some time waiting for GTAV.