• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Been waiting for The Old Republic to launch.

Plus always been into the Total War series. Realistic RTS.

Use to love the real-time strategy like Age of Empires, especially the "age of kings" the second one. I became quite good at it and would spend my mid teen years playing that game non-stop when 56k actually was good enough to play online lol.

There has been newer AOE games out I noticed but I have not played anything since "mythology".

The star wars RTS post from freddy above mine made me think of the AOE games I use to love as a kid. I wonder if I still got the hang of it enough to whoop ass and 0wn everyone like I did on the msn gaming zone (Well not everyone but I was pretty good... I swear everyone was modding the fuck out of those games and cheating to all hell)... which retired the fucking series... so now I can't play anyone but the computer... which sucks so yeah i stopped playing that series of games like 5 years ago... I did buy AOK when I got the new computer for old times sake but I don't play it. Sometimes I just think about it and how much fun that game was to me when I was a kid. Then I pop it in and remember it is so fucking time consuming I get bored and stop playing after 5 min (ADD kickin in huh? short attetion span :) ).

these days i am playing mostly Skyrim and RAGE. i also still raid 3x / week in WoW.

I'm flitting between Skyrim and Battlefield 3. 80% Skyrim though. If there was a Skyrim map for BF3, I'd be sorted.

Arcanum and Titan Quest mostly.

Edit: Almost forgot, Thief 2 :)

Last edited:
alternating between Deus Ex: HR, League of Legends, Skyrim, Civ5, and recently trying Anno2070

Oh you know runescape, yeah I go hard in the paint.

Lololol okay I really don't play that I did like a super super long time ago cause my sister wanted me to.... Worst game ever. I said fuck gaming and went back outside to skateboard.

Eh despite what everyone says, RuneScape was a good game. Better than WoW and most MMOs out there imo anyway. The MMOs I've had most fun on are RuneScape, Tibia, EVE Online and Guild Wars, stuff like LOTRO, WoW etc were kinda lame. That said I don't play any more, I played that game for years and it kinda got boring. The PvP was very fun but I blame many 100Ms on staking etc and eventually got tired of spending 99% of my time making that money back. (I was a good staker, just didn't know when to stop ;))

This week I've been playing Garry's Mod, CS 1.6, Plants vs Zombies (Friend bought me it yesterday :D) and League of Legends. :)

you playing on EUW LoL by any chance? or anyone else, for that matter?

Dead island, very good and intgeresting take on the zombie genre. like a crossover between dead rising and borderlands.

Been waiting for The Old Republic to launch.

Plus always been into the Total War series. Realistic RTS.
I REALLY want to play TOR but my computer is not good enough. The Kotor series was awesome and this game ties into it in a big way.
I recently read the Old Republic Revan novel. If you played Kotor you have to read it, it's so good. :)

Finally starting to kick a wee little bit of ass in Counter-Strike: Source (just bought the game a couple weeks ago -- my first online FPS). Whew. It's competitive out there. The first few hours of playing the game is honestly like a chore, you get walloped so hard it's not even any fun, but once you develop a little skill, it's really a rush.

Finally starting to kick a wee little bit of ass in Counter-Strike: Source (just bought the game a couple weeks ago -- my first online FPS). Whew. It's competitive out there. The first few hours of playing the game is honestly like a chore, you get walloped so hard it's not even any fun, but once you develop a little skill, it's really a rush.

Yeah, i loved the adrenaline rush i got from it back in the day.. especially clan battles where you would all be on ventrilo/voice-comm and organizing tactics, made it feel really involved. Funnily enough i started playing it the other week after see'ing my brother start playing it again.. and wow i am shit lol, i forgot how competitive the game is and how much emphasis is on realism; im still stuck in TF2 land.