• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

dude talk me through an upgrade, im sure they make laptop graphic cards i can use? thats really all i need. since i'm always on the go, and dont wanna leave shit like that sitting out.
i did a little cs 1.6 earlier, everytime i try to join a server or press 'v' on my keyboard i end up joining a dust2 server? i dunno if i need to reset my keyboard or wat. shit sucks :/.
dota is a pretty sick game, dunno when 2 is comin out, look it up on g4.com page.

tfc is crazy while tripping! like the walls in dustbowl, it was cool man. lol.. yeah i need an upgrade :)

most laptops have the Video Card built into the mobo

so you're SOL there.. some of the more expensive gaming tops allow you to change "cards".. but normally you can't and stuck with what you got.. the common upgrades to a laptop are the HDD and RAM.. everything else with either too expensive to replace or built into the device

you can get a serious decent laptop for gaming for under 500$

I have not heard of a new CS coming out? When I was playing CS regularly they talked about re-amping 1.6 with something called CS(Promod). When I was playing counter strike I was considered an expert, and if your familiar with the leagues on there. I played Cal-invite for 5 years, as well as Cevo-Professional. Great times with that game, met a lot of cool people.

Was someone asking me for my help with an upgrade? If you need help with anyone shoot me a PM I will be more then happy to answer your questions. I know computers very well, especially for gaming :D

Currently waiting for Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 to arrive in the mail. Felt like going back to some old games from when i was a kid.

I have not heard of a new CS coming out? When I was playing CS regularly they talked about re-amping 1.6 with something called CS(Promod). When I was playing counter strike I was considered an expert, and if your familiar with the leagues on there. I played Cal-invite for 5 years, as well as Cevo-Professional. Great times with that game, met a lot of cool people.

Was someone asking me for my help with an upgrade? If you need help with anyone shoot me a PM I will be more then happy to answer your questions. I know computers very well, especially for gaming :D

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

ohh shit looks like im coming outta retirement with that shit! dust2 always looks good even when they change it all up!!!

Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic_Release-Date.png

Been brushing up on my dota skillz since dota2 is coming soon.

ok awesome chrimbus present there. lol kick it oldschool..

every time i try loading alien swarm thru steam- on my computer i get black screen, dunno wtf... maybe somehow when i was downloading i might have corrupted some files?? dunno..
anyways, i'm playing team fortress classic right now, might do some cs 1.6 later.

i duno about you fellas but im playing bf3 beta

on a 32" led 120hz D:

Wow, that's it, that's all I need. Picked up Forza 4 the other day and have yet to open it, and the ps3 is for blu-rays. 6 lvl 85's all decked out, with more on the way whilst progressing through firelands and choosing dk or pally tank, perhaps even warrior. I have the gold, time and dedication. I just lack the ability to choose. Diablo 3 will be cool for awhile, though I imagine I will use it primarily to LAN with my friends who are jacked up about it. The one has a 99 druid on hell mode hardcore style.

The old republic beta.
RAGE
CIV 5

Old republic is awesome. Much better than any other MMO since you actually have an incentive beyond get more gold get new armor for quests. That is the story which gives you choices kill him, kill her, kill everyone, let them live and kill the person who gave me the quest. Very awesome. Great stories for each character. BUT the downsides of this are that your characters progress very fast in levels and for hardcore gamers it should only take about 8 months to go through each characters story line.
the secondary down side to that is don't expect an expansion any time lose to launch. :/

Rage, pretty good. can't pick up enemy weapons so far which has been pissing me off. Head shots aren't instant kills even at point blank which for a post-apocalyptic (survival) shooter is just, infuriating/unacceptable. The openendness of the game is a little.... cheap... feeling. Like, you enter a new area it loads a new area just like your typical linear shooter. :/ and when you get off/ out of your vehicle it blacks out and then you're just standing next to it. when you revive you're just standing, not on the ground like a normal person who died a few seconds ago would be. So its meh. so far I like borderlands a long stretch better.

CIV 5 this was my introduction to CIV games and I fucking love it. it's awesome. 9/10

oh and TF2 got a 21 kill-streak yesterday :)