• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

playing some League of Legends.

been working on perfecting playing with Gnar.

Been playing more Team Fortress II, and League of Legends. Getting a lot better playing with Gnar in LoL. starting to get the highest score in human vs AI 5v5 matches. Got a new knife for my spy in TF2 it's an unusual/cold airwolf knife.

Got the Fallout 4 guide book, and would like to get back into it, except I relies I am struggling to put one of these other games down long enough. Wish I could play both games at the same time and know what I was doing.

Also, kind of stopped play this Crusaders of Light game, just got tired with it. Unlike WoW this game was repeating it's self over and over where it wasn't much fun.

that's about it for now.

Started playing Fortnite a lot more in the last couple of weeks. - Which is F2P (Free To Play)

This game definitely has a very steep learning curve initially but once you get familiar with the building mechanism and combine it effectively with combat it just becomes so much more fluid over time. I honestly couldn't wrap my head around using Q,F and C to build while simultaneously using W,A,S,D to move around and then on top of that switching 1,2,3,4 between weapons pretty much all at the same time while chasing someone up and down a vertical structure that is constantly expanding.. but after a month it now feels like second nature, it's honestly a lot of fun once you get past the learning curve.

It's also cross-platform, so i'm often going up against people on PS4 or their mobile phones which is funny but also good because some friends of mine only play on consoles.

Season 4 starts today.

Came back to WoW again and have pretty much been playing non-stop. I have a few +90's and a 110 level boost but I wanted to level again to get the hang of the game and keybinds again. Right now I'm leveling a hunter and a monk, but will probably switch the monk for another warlock or a druid.

Built a new gaming PC two weeks ago. I've played games for a total of three hours since lol. Sins of A solar Empire Rebellion. Great 4x strategy game btw!

Came back to WoW again and have pretty much been playing non-stop. I have a few +90's and a 110 level boost but I wanted to level again to get the hang of the game and keybinds again. Right now I'm leveling a hunter and a monk, but will probably switch the monk for another warlock or a druid.

What races? Specs?

What races? Specs?
None of my toons are geared :! I was never very good at pvp or pve because I hadn't played many games with stats or so many abilities and counterplay between classes, etc, so I really only played to level classes and get mounts. Now that I have come back to the game after playing a lot of other online pvp games, League of Legends (I have spent more on this game then some drugs lol), Overwatch, and DotA, I am getting better at learning mechanics and actually learning the abilities and when to use them and all the good stuff I need to actually play the end game and I am excited.

For your question though I have:
100 Elemental shaman orc
91 Shadow Priest Blood elf
90 Retribution Paladin Human
92 Affliction Warlock Orc
90 Frost Mage Dwarf
85 Unholy Death Knight Tauren
92 Subtlety Rogue Undead

Now that I have come back with the intention to learn the game I have chosen a Beast Mastery Hunter because they were recommended for beginner's and to practice movement while dealing damage. I also moved to a high pop server, I have to check but I believe it was Darnassus or Tichondrius. I have completely bound movement to my mouse and getting better with that and I have bound my abilities.

Note: I apologize in advance for the terrible grammar and what not that is probably in this post I'm really high and drowsy

I'd like to, but I am a recovering WoW addict lol. I've chosen to abstain since WotLK. Can't believe it's already been 10 years. Jesus.

When I did play I had a level 70 (that was the cap at the time) human destro warlock. That was my main. I dabbled in lots of other things for fun, but the lock was what I raided with etc.

my brother had a pretty badass dwarf marksman hunter. And a gnome mage.

we were always alliance :\

Last edited:
I'd like to, but I am a recovering WoW addict lol. I've chosen to abstain since WotLK. Can't believe it's already been 10 years. Jesus.

Yeah this trips me out when I think about it.

I got into it during open beta and then continued once it was released back in 2004. I was just a teenager back then.. I had so much time and no responsibilities. I was in a high-tier guild and raided full-time until The Burning Crusade came out and reset everything, then it was more casual raiding/small dungeon running and some PvP. I stopped somewhere around WotLK. Around the time I quit I had amassed somewhere around 10,000 hours of game-time. It scares me to think how much time I put into it over the years..

I came back very briefly for Legion in 2016 because some old friends wanted to check it out.. it was fun trip down memory lane but I don't have the time or commitment these days.

I mained a combat rogue throughout most of the game and had a protection warrior as an alt. (Also always alliance lol)

WoW was my life, id work. Get beer, come home and play WoW ,and get hammered. Mostly did pvp on dragonmaw server. Forgot what my level was when I quit, i had the entire pvp set(what you could get with honor points).
My main was a night elf hunter (alliance also).

I've been thinking about checking out diablo 3, i always enjoyed playing d1,d2&lod. Had like 8 mains that i would play with on the daily, depending what i was wanting to do, either pvp or pvm and solo run bosses for the drops.
Then again, i still havnt beat fallout 4, it just sits there . Lol

Who knows, i might just sit with team fortress 2 because i got a chill group of people now i play with on there on the daily.

Yeah, I want to go back every time a new expansion comes out. I still remember that original trailer though. Gives me chills just thinking about it.

and bc. You are not prepared! Lol

Last edited:
but still no one has answered my question, its possible to add fuckin cops in undeground 2?

but still no one has answered my question, its possible to add fuckin cops in undeground 2?
I googled this and I don't think there is. According to some forums Honda wouldn't allow their cars to be used in a game with police chases because they didn't want to be associated with illegal racing lol

Also Mal you made me crazy nostalgic and also really happy I made a dwarf hunter lol

So won't have internet on my laptop tonight at work, since I wont be playing much teamfort2 tonight, I plan on playing some fallout 4. my coworker has already beat the game several times over so I think playing/working with him will be the best 1on1 coaching on how to do stuff in the game that I was having a hard time doing before.

Been playing the old Delta Force: Black Hawk Down games on PC. Surprisingly, the novalogic servers are still active with lots of players.