• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Got back into Morrowind again, except I took the time to gather up a good 3Gbs worth of community made mods. Definitely brought the game out of the dated graphics it had to some degree, but you can only do so much with an engine that has a lot of limitations.
8C608B3C03BA57D5013E7EE2E327EDDD6F949A1B

I've done the same thing. You using OpenMW? I'm using that with the openmw for s.t.e.p guide + various other mods.

Thing is, something broke my game. Dunno what, by I'm getting 0.90fps~ in balmora. It was working fine quite recently, and I'm sure I hadn't added any mods. Tried removing, same problem. Fine indoors. :(

Gosh, it's been awhile.

Best times I remember were chilling with my buds on steam playing TF2 all night long....

League of Legends was fun too.

This was all until education called - lmao.

Got back into Morrowind again, except I took the time to gather up a good 3Gbs worth of community made mods. Definitely brought the game out of the dated graphics it had to some degree, but you can only do so much with an engine that has a lot of limitations.
8C608B3C03BA57D5013E7EE2E327EDDD6F949A1B

Went and found your guy. =D (click for 1080p).

An OpenMW-friendly guide to installing S.T.E.P

This is easily the best/most bug free version of morrowind I've heard of. Graphics are very nice.

Um, no idea what that game is, but thought I'd better warn you there's a fucking WALKER coming for you on the horizon!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Ahhh don't you worry about that, that's just a Betty Netch, or maybe a silt strider.

1653337-netch.png

Relatively harmless, unless you attack one. =D

Still playin' MGS5 > TPP.
Beat it but the gameplay is awesome (IMO) and still haven't 100% it yet.
Also playing Max Payne (like the pill ref lol), Tomb Raider and Resident Evil.
Mostly play when it's freezing out but also put time in when fending for a fix or two... it helps when nothing else does.

I haven't had access to my PC recently much, I work late and my desktop is in my bedroom where my fiance is sleeping most nights. I'm wanting to get Empire: Total War sometime soon though. Always wanted to play it but never had a decent graphics card till more recently.

I haven't had access to my PC recently much, I work late and my desktop is in my bedroom where my fiance is sleeping most nights. I'm wanting to get Empire: Total War sometime soon though. Always wanted to play it but never had a decent graphics card till more recently.

just move it to the next room

eventually we'll be a biological being built into a mobile computer, but until then. %)

been working on the anniversary event on ESO. Trying to get some rare motifs; first one was amazing. :D

... eventually we'll be a biological being built into a mobile computer,...
Been seeing a lot of sci documentaries about this recently and can see how we (as metadata) contribute to the project mostly by way of apps on our devices: They call home with their "permissions" and the info is sold to whoever wants it.
Facebook is a prime example....
been working on the anniversary event on ESO.
I installed The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ? Legendary Edition but it didn't "catch" me. Used to love fantasy type historical fiction and D&D play as a teen but after being thrown to the dogs of war have lost that "magic" of youth.

Went from Nintendo (as a kid) to PC gaming (in my late 40s). No gaming in between for aprox 45 years. Man... the graphics and gameply blew my feeble mind.

Civilization - going for cultural or diplomatic victory. Rarely nukes ;)

91bAZc%2BV4WL._SL1500_.jpg

Ahhh don't you worry about that, that's just a Betty Netch, or maybe a silt strider.

1653337-netch.png

Relatively harmless, unless you attack one. =D

Cows inflated on magic wind. Well, who'da thunk it? ;)

Civilization - going for cultural or diplomatic victory. Rarely nukes ;)

Really love this series.. have had a couple 10 hour games on the weekend, time seems to just evaporate while i'm playing.

Endless Space 2 is also really great if your a fan of 4X turn based empire games.

Last edited:
Really love this series.. have had a couple 10 hour games on the weekend, time seems to just evaporate while i'm playing.

Endless Space 2 is also really great if your a fan of 4X turn based empire games.

I hate to think how many hours evaporated while I was playing different versions of Civ. But I must've spent thousands of hours in my teenage years playing Civ 1 in the 90s. I'd like to play the newer versions with more of the luscious graphic detail but I have a Mac and it's not really up to the CPU/GPU demands :(

Endless Space looks fun - reminds me of Colonial Conquest. Might have a little gander :)

^ funny read. Shame there didn't seem to be any pictures.

I cant stop playing team fortress 2, like somehow I have logged 100+ hours in the last 2 weeks, and I work a 40hr/a week job somewhere in there lol.

I cant stop playing team fortress 2, like somehow I have logged 100+ hours in the last 2 weeks, and I work a 40hr/a week job somewhere in there lol.

Yeah I loved this game back in the day.. bought it as part of the Orange Box collection. Racked up some 500+ hours over time.. It can be a lot of fun.

I hadn't played a game in years until morrowind recently, but just bought a new graphics card.

I think I love The Witcher 1. So yeah, I'm playing that.

I've been wanting to play morrowind again so I think I am going to do that tonight along with some Warcraft 3. Recently I have been playing a lot of Civ 5 with some friends and need to finish Ni no Kuni 2 which is amazing if you are a fan of Ghibli.

I've been wanting to play morrowind again so I think I am going to do that tonight along with some Warcraft 3. Recently I have been playing a lot of Civ 5 with some friends and need to finish Ni no Kuni 2 which is amazing if you are a fan of Ghibli.

I'd reccomend OpenMW, with the S.T.E.P. for OpenMW mods. Nice graphics via STEP and openmw = no bugs like crashes etc. It's very stable. Although if you want to use the advanced graphics of MGxe etc you need to sacrifice openmw.