• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine discussion

Bloody hell . Bloody Perth. I wish I never moved back. There was fuck all coke when I lived there but had mountains of it in the states.

Its good shit and you guys suck

Enjoy!

Not necessarily a bad thing, zephyr. Certainly habit forming and burns through your savings like nothing else.

Not necessarily a bad thing, zephyr. Certainly habit forming and burns through your savings like nothing else.
Very true though i seem to avoid the habit side though not the money issue. Shit is expensive.

Yeah, I don't mean habit in the way that I need it every day, more so it's a case of when it's there, I will almost always have some when heading out.

I think the cost effectively stops me getting a habit. If i lived in Bolivia, Peru or Columbia i doubt i would have a septum.

Happy to say, just picked up some more incredible coke... Please please please don't leave us again!!

I'm trying to find a thread on this site to find out what a particular cut for crack cocaine is made of

The Aussie Coke-head thread. it makes you feel like Superman when you snort it

Seeing as the Aus DD section of the Bluelight forum has a Meth discussion thread, a Benzo thread as well as a respectable smackie heroin thread i think it only right there is a thread for all the high end or even low end bogan Aussie Cocaine users who may use bluelight.

I haven't used Cocaine or even been offered cocaine since the early 2000's but back around that period i had a few nights on the Colombian marching powder at a certain nightclub in Melbourne that i won't mention the name but for people who were going out to clubs in Melbourne in the early 2000's they would have known this club as the one that played hard trance music from 11pm Friday night till 11am the following Saturday morning. You could say people were raving underground and Chinese food was easily available above ground across the road.

To give you an idea of what went on at this nightclub most of the patrons wore bright colourful clothing with baggy pants some called phatpants. Yes it was a rave club so pills speed meth and Ketmine were all popular. But there were people dressed all in black who were the resident coke heads. It seems corny now thinking back to it but if you wanted to gain entry to this nightclub and you were dressed in black you had to tell the doorman "I'm with Charlie" .

Anyway i was one of the many club rave kids that took pills and speed but i did meet the right contacts while going to this club every weekend and i managed to have a handful of nights on cocaine. I think 3 nights where i snorted a gram of quality Cocoa and for those used to Meth or Heroin a gram of cocaine may seem like a insane amount to use in one night it really isn't much all things considered. A line of Cocaine that would be around point two of a gram or approximately 200 mg would get you high for around 20-30 minutes but the buzz which is second to none IMO is that intense it is almost unexplainable how good it makes you feel. Anyone who has tried proper Cocaine will tell you it's a hell of drug in both a good and bad way.

The good way is that it is a short lived high and there is no horrendous 12 hour come down like meth. You can use a large amount of coke and still get a good nights sleep when the night is over. I should know i had one night in particular were i used a Eight Ball Cocaine in one overnight session. Yes three and half grams of cocaine in one night and i lived to tell the tale( and i slept that night too) I won't go into details but i did pay a big price for this eight ball off cocaine but what can i say every fool gets to be young once. Which leads me to the bad aspects of cocaine. Cocaine in Australia is bloody expensive. I know we can't name prices on bluelight but ill put it this way if you were to use a couple of grams of coke every weekend on a night out in Sydney or Melbourne the money you would spend over a 10 to 15 year on a regular coke habit would easily pay off a house. Another bad aspect of coke similar to smoking meth is once you start snorting cocaine you just don't want to stop.

i was just a young working class kid who got a chance to have a good run at using cocaine and while i am thankful for that opportunity. At 16 years on in 2017 now i'll stick to meth and heroin seeing as scoring a gram of Cocaine is out of my league.

Anyway are there any other Aussie cocaine users on bluelight? Seeing how many cocaine scandals there has been in the NRL and numerous yachts and commercial fishermen boats busted importing millions worth of coke that have been discovered by boarder forces sailing in the pacific plus of course the cocaine Cassie scandal in Bogota there must be some coke-heads feeling like Superman in Australian Cities.

And for the mods i am not attempting to source cocaine it's more a case of trying to find out how prevalent and common cocaine use is in Australia these days compared to when i was using it back in 2001.

I had some decent coke about a month ago.
Not really my cuppa tea, but nice for a treat :)

Ah good work spacejunk i didn't realise there was a older thread.

Seeing as the Aus DD section of the Bluelight forum has a Meth discussion thread, a Benzo thread as well as a respectable smackie heroin thread i think it only right there is a thread for all the high end or even low end bogan Aussie Cocaine users who may use bluelight.

I haven't used Cocaine or even been offered cocaine since the early 2000's but back around that period i had a few nights on the Colombian marching powder at a certain nightclub in Melbourne that i won't mention the name but for people who were going out to clubs in Melbourne in the early 2000's they would have known this club as the one that played hard trance music from 11pm Friday night till 11am the following Saturday morning. You could say people were raving underground and Chinese food was easily available above ground across the road.

To give you an idea of what went on at this nightclub most of the patrons wore bright colourful clothing with baggy pants some called phatpants. Yes it was a rave club so pills speed meth and Ketmine were all popular. But there were people dressed all in black who were the resident coke heads. It seems corny now thinking back to it but if you wanted to gain entry to this nightclub and you were dressed in black you had to tell the doorman "I'm with Charlie" .

Anyway i was one of the many club rave kids that took pills and speed but i did meet the right contacts while going to this club every weekend and i managed to have a handful of nights on cocaine. I think 3 nights where i snorted a gram of quality Cocoa and for those used to Meth or Heroin a gram of cocaine may seem like a insane amount to use in one night it really isn't much all things considered. A line of Cocaine that would be around point two of a gram or approximately 200 mg would get you high for around 20-30 minutes but the buzz which is second to none IMO is that intense it is almost unexplainable how good it makes you feel. Anyone who has tried proper Cocaine will tell you it's a hell of drug in both a good and bad way.

The good way is that it is a short lived high and there is no horrendous 12 hour come down like meth. You can use a large amount of coke and still get a good nights sleep when the night is over. I should know i had one night in particular were i used a Eight Ball Cocaine in one overnight session. Yes three and half grams of cocaine in one night and i lived to tell the tale( and i slept that night too) I won't go into details but i did pay a big price for this eight ball off cocaine but what can i say every fool gets to be young once. Which leads me to the bad aspects of cocaine. Cocaine in Australia is bloody expensive. I know we can't name prices on bluelight but ill put it this way if you were to use a couple of grams of coke every weekend on a night out in Sydney or Melbourne the money you would spend over a 10 to 15 year on a regular coke habit would easily pay off a house. Another bad aspect of coke similar to smoking meth is once you start snorting cocaine you just don't want to stop.

i was just a young working class kid who got a chance to have a good run at using cocaine and while i am thankful for that opportunity. At 16 years on in 2017 now i'll stick to meth and heroin seeing as scoring a gram of Cocaine is out of my league.

Anyway are there any other Aussie cocaine users on bluelight? Seeing how many cocaine scandals there has been in the NRL and numerous yachts and commercial fishermen boats busted importing millions worth of coke that have been discovered by boarder forces sailing in the pacific plus of course the cocaine Cassie scandal in Bogota there must be some coke-heads feeling like Superman in Australian Cities.

And for the mods i am not attempting to source cocaine it's more a case of trying to find out how prevalent and common cocaine use is in Australia these days compared to when i was using it back in 2001.
I love it!!! First time I had it was back in tge early 2000's. I'd say the quality has gotten miles better these days. I got some the other night. Got 1.5G turned
.5 into crack and had a good session for a few hours. Was pretty fuckin high. I don't thint I've ever been that high from coke

Greetings from Vancouver, WA; I grew up in Detroit, MI during the late 70's thru the mid-eighties. During that time I began using different drugs. The 1st time I sniffed Cocaine, it was a "True" Love for me & cocaine. The cocaine was very good, it gave a great intense high with a drip down the throat of an ether taste, the rush was a warm feeling & it lasted about 15-20 mins. It didn't leave you with wanting more, OR shaking, jittery like the stuff out there now, which tastes like kerosene. Those were good day's!

Question swim used 2 gram of coke after testing negative and has a test in 4 days can swim pass??

Question swim used 2 gram of coke after testing negative and has a test in 4 days can swim pass??

Swim? No... just no.

Answer to your question... maybe. How longs a piece of string? Too many factors to say for sure. I'd say a fail.

Theres amazing coke atm. 91% purity MOP (if its of the brick) and another batch from the same source (peru) which tested mid 80's.

I know most know me by now but for those that dont i better add I DO NOT own or possess any such quantitys nor sell drugs. Its a friend who dables at that level, so im in a position to grab small amounts of most things when catching up.

Interesting that the MOP actually has less of a numbing effect. Although i did read someone once that pure coke doesnt numb much and its the lidocaine ect (dont know if thats true)

Im going to attempt to make a small crack rock tomorrow. That can be smoked in a glassy like shards yeah?