• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine discussion

Kept some of this aside xD

This has been cooked back by a real close mate of mine, reckons in the 90's.

2ryfv2p.jpg

I usually pop 1mg or 0.5mg of Xanax before I start on the coke, takes the edge off and such a clean high.

good coke is perfect as is imo. there is no way in hell i would start with alpraz.

your pic looks pretty though.

Yeah nice pic, I agree with laugh, I'd only be popping xanax if it is street quality. Save that shit for the comedown.

You can't gauge how pure cocaine is by a picture, also just because its in rock form isn't an indication of purity. If you believe you bought cocaine in Australia above 70%, and that's reserved for a few, your just guilable.

You can't gauge how pure cocaine is by a picture, also just because its in rock form isn't an indication of purity
was waiting for this from someone...that is blatantly obvious...isnt it?
If you believe you bought cocaine in Australia above 70%, and that's reserved for a few, your just guilable.
some people get lucky and get good coke, it happens. whether one could know for sure its purity as a percentage, different story. all i know is there is shit coke and good coke, it all comes down to luck and who you know, you know.

I've known my coke dealer from school, he doesn't play around with his gear and is moving a serious amount. Granted he doesn't make as much as other dealers on the fact that he refuses to jump his gear, but his client base is large. This guy will never rip you, undercut you, or sell you garbage.

To me it looks more like flurocaine. Pure cocaine looks more like wet snow that is very shiny. U never know what goes around sometimes. When people generally claim their product is 80-90% I smell bullshit. Its 80% when it leaves Peru / Bolivia / Columbia. Id say all the charlie here in AU comes from either of those countries or Mexico so prob cut once again then each time it goes through the hands of a distributer. Ever heard of re rocking? Cut up a substance then re-rock it and pretend its pure again.

Pure cocaine looks more like wet snow that is very shiny
i agree with this. best shit iv come across absolutely reeked, was like moist or damp, needed a blade cause it would just clog up and stick to cards. would leave sticky bits to the mirror or sort of melt onto a warn plate and would need to scraped off. had glazed mother of pearl type shine to it. imo the first pic looked more what i would like, the second pic while still nice looks a little chalky/powdery.
fuck the both of you really, i havnt been able to afford coke for way too long now :(
enjoy it while you can its like the sea urchin roe, caviar, or truffle of drugs imo.

I always got good coke in my time. Could be that the guys I saw were shifting weight & as a mate they would help me out with "smallies". The only time I ever paid for shitty coke was when my ex hooked me up & it was average shit.

I knocked back some beautiful looking fishscales at Xmas. Nice & damp like laugh said. I knew if I got it I would lock myself away & get cooking for a solo mission to mars by bellringer express.

I am rather proud I did not cave in but I think about it all the time........good thing my contact is in another state.

God, every coke thread really makes me laugh (more so chuckle to myself).

Let me set a few things straight. I know my coke, better than most people in this country. I shall lay down some FACTS that all of you really need to know.

1: If its rock, it's "off the brick", hence it's PURE or Good Shit etc... - WRONG. To re-rock coke, it is as easy as going to the chemist, getting some teething gel, coming home, mixing whatever the fuck the dealer cuts the coke with with said substance, and spin it in the microwave. Whallah, rock coke!

2: I know my dealer really well, and he said it's the best ever - WRONG. Coke dealers (apart from ones who soley import and move it off) use their own product. They will say anything to sell their gear, and you go away happy as larry thinking you got rock thats 90% etc... Tell me this, how, apart from someone having lab access, do you honestly know it's a XX%... You don't. The thing is, there are maybe 10% of the Aussie population (even lower prob), that knows what coke it.

3: If you need a xanax before you rail, your getting coke cut with active cuts (stims). Real pure huh. If you need Xanax to "come down", again, it's not real coke. If you have the real deal, the effect is mellow, euphoric, and can get a bit jittery if you do a lot. Still, you should be able to sleep on coke.

Now, unless you import it direct from the UK or South America you will be getting coke which is about 30% - 50% pure. If you are in the know, sure you can get nice gear. But if you are not a regular user/buyer/importer/dealer you are getting street quality, regardless of what your source tells you.

Why do coke heads "dick size" on forums. Toot ya stuff with ya mates and enjoy it. It doesn't impress anyone (if it does, you have issues) showing pics, and talking up your coke.

Be safe.

Aya

NOTE: Mother of Pearl doesn't mean you are getting primo quality. I can make a rock from any kind of tropane RC, mix it with some levamisole (which gives it the pearl look), mix it up with a few binders, nuke it while shaped how I want, and sell it as coke. To re-iterate, unless you know the importer, you don't know what the fuck you are getting.

Last edited:
what does off the brick mean?

how many times can i get buzzing off 0.3g?

never done cocaine (done shard) but ive watched people and who-lee-shit looks good.

how will it compare to shard?

thanks fellas! :D

Off the brick just means the usual dealer bullshit. I have heard this crap all the time in Australia, 'its straight off the boat', 'its 90%". All bullshit. I spent about six months in South America, including Colombia, Peru and Bolivia. I am pretty damn certain I never had 90% pure coke there (though I did have some very good stuff). I am very very doubtful that anyone, bar those importing it, is getting coke even close to 80-90% in Australia.

If it is south american decent coke .3g should get you six good lines and get you some nice rushes and very chatty and jittery. Australian coke, I would say that would get you three lines.

Is it as good as shard? IMO no. Shard lasts alot longer, is more euphoric etc. I always found coke would give me a surge in confidence, perk me up a bit and make me talk non stop for 30 minutes. then I would crave another line. The one good thing is unless you do alot, the comedown of coke is pretty manageable, unlike ice which has a pretty bad comedown.

As for all this rock vs. non-rock stuff. I have found the best coke I have had has been powdered. the rocked stuff generally wasn't as good. there were a few times in south america I was sold crack and then had to snort it (wish I would have tried smoking it but meh - didn't happen).

3: If you need a xanax before you rail, your getting coke cut with active cuts (stims). Real pure huh. If you need Xanax to "come down", again, it's not real coke. If you have the real deal, the effect is mellow, euphoric, and can get a bit jittery if you do a lot. Still, you should be able to sleep on coke.

Could not agree more here. The most I would need after a bender was 5-10mg of Val & that was only to slow my mind down. Good coke is smooth sailing & that is it's problem. When abused responsibly there is no issues with a comedown but it is so fucking fiendish. Most dealers spruick the everloving shit out of their product. Lucky for me the guy I would see is a 20 year friend & what I purchased was a pain in the arse for him. He would be straight up with me about quality as my money was petty cash & I am a genuine friend not a "customer friend".

I used to have 2 people I could get coke off. I of them always had it and it was always good. It was pretty high grade because it had to be for the clientele that where buying it. It was the usual price that goes for in aus. This was about three years ago. I was told it was in the mid 70s %. At the time I didn't have a hell of a lot of knowledge but times I had used it prior to knowing this guy it had been shit. Everyone that had it raved about
It but when I had it I didn't get anything from it. When I met this guy with the good shit however, that changed my perception of cocaine. He shouted a pretty small line, I reckon it would have been about 15mm -2m long an about 2mm wide and the same high. It was wicked. Not a hell of a lot of numbness just a bit and the gag from it was pretty bad no real
Burn on the snort or the drip and it was a good clean clear buzz. Put it this way. The people that were buying this gear where the kind that play major arena concerts.
The other guy I only ever got from twice and that's cos he was so picky with his gear he got me an 8 ball and actually told me it was rated average and took a little longer to come on. I wanted it a Friday night and he didn't come through untill the next morning. When he ran he asked if I would sell him some of it and I said yes. Anyway I racked up a line that would have been about 100mg cos he said it was rather average and took about 5-10 mins to come on. So I racked this line and hoofed it down and within I reckon 30 seconds it came on and when the first bit of drip went down a had to hold back a bit I thought I was gonna chuck after the gag it came
Hard at me and I was pretty fucking smashed. I find good coke doesn't go very numb at all, mainly
My to front teeth do and I get an excessive amount of
Saliva and after about 20 minutes I would fiend for more. After about 5 lines my heart tells me to fuck off with it.
I shouted so English mates some of it to see how they gaged it and try rated it up there with the shit they used to get back home. This was a year or two ago tho. Haven't had anything I would even call coke since then.

I have found that every time I get rock it's not as good as the powder but then every time I have had the gacky shit that smells like diesel it's been pretty
Fuckin good. Paid double the normal for a gram once and I cut it into 2gs just so could chop lines it was that wet and sticky. That was hands down the best I ever had. Never will I get it like that. Mad cunt brought an oz back from
Peru. I wouldn't do it. Hahaha

Hey team,
I've never tried cocaine before and have never really planned to try it in Australia, because of both cost and purity. But with it's prestige it's definitely always been on my back-burner as something I'll to try in the future (most likely when I travel). I've had it offered it to me numerous times to which I've always turned it down and my friends who have purchased have always considered it a let down considering how many people love it. I also have a some friends about 10 years older then me who stand by that Cocaine is their all time favourite.

Any way, I was told today that one of my friends was going through the shed looking at old things. He found an old box of his Great Grandfathers dentist supplies. Inside is a vial of Cocaine back from when it was legally used as treatment for dentist patients to help numb their lips/teeth. The vial is unopened and contains 1.5grams of Cocaine, I haven't seen the vial yet but my mate said he tried a tiny on his lips/gums and could feel it numbing them. Any how in the next couple of weeks the dude who found it and me and my mate are going to try it, I'll try to get a picture of the vial uploaded for you all to see, I would think it would be very high quality as it was a pharmaceutical but until I see it with my own eyes I won't be sure.

If it is of high purity, what would you guys suggest for both setting and dose? It is one of the guys b'days in a few weeks and we're meant to be hitting the city, would you guys advise we just portion it up between us and have small lines (50mg-ish) throughout the night? Or would we be better off having it in a house setting and just chill out the three of us. As I'm unlikely to ever get access to this pure Coke in Australia again I'm very excited but I definitely want to make the most of it. Which means I want you guys to tell me exactly what I should be doing =)

Is snorting definitely the go? Or is it worth putting some in caps? How much would be a threshold for a first timer. I've had plenty of experience with other stimulants so I'm more inclined to go for a higher dose rather then a smaller one, what are the likely health risks if I end up having 500mg the first time I try it? I read through this thread and not many people spoke about the setting they enjoy coke most at, someone said smoking weed is a must? But I didn't see anyone back that up.

Really any advice is appreciated, I just hope this doesn't some how go pair shaped and I don't get to try it after all.

Oh also, will the cocaine have lost quality over the 70+ years it's been sitting there haha. I remember hearing that cocaine is like MDMA and will have lost virtually none of it's quality but It'd be good if someone could back that up for me.

Peace :D :D :D

Lucky fucker. I'd imagine the vial to state it's purity too? Please do put a pic up that would be cool to see.

Only way to do coke imo is snort or shoot and with hr in mind obviously I would not recommend booting it. Snorting coke is win its not like putting other shitty chems up their that burn like Christ. Iv heard other people talk about shafting it but personally I would not do it. Lines are the way to go. Do not cap it and eat it that would just be a waste.

If its good little bump like lines should do the trick. Something like 20-50mgs. You will get the gist start low and work your up. Often hear people say shit like you only get 10-15 lines out of a gram well that's bs and they are obviously talking about snorting glucose with an added numbing agent and not decent coke.

Enjoy.