• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine discussion

had a decent line shouted this morning in brizzy. was fucking good, exxy from what he said tho

i don't think that's what he is arguing at all...
rather than being 'against' the poor latinos, he is saying that we westerners shouldn't be supporting an industry that directly exploits these people, results in corruption, violence and political instability in central and south america, for the sake of a market based on western hedonism and the image of using a drug of 'status'.
as for "vegetarian who eats meat" analogy? well, we all experiment, right? then some of us come to the conclusion that;

Im just saying that this was supposed to be a discussion about the quality of cocaine and not peoples personal views on the DEA and cocaine politics, i have been living in South America for many years and i can tell you that many people depend on the drug trade and they are not making small change like natgeo wants you to beleive, they are not milionaires either but take huge risks, the real "narcos" hardly come into contact with the drug, they just make a few phone calls and these people are to be hated because most of them invest the money outside the country but they give jobs to people in areas where there are no other jobs and the lady running the local corner store wouldnt have a single client if it werent for the drug trade. Dont think that everyone in Latin America shares your opinions yagecero.

As for cocaine in Australia, i would never pay the price even if i had the money because its generaly shitty, here the cocaine is good and cheap but the best cocaine is left for export so its not impossible to get even better coke outside of SA if you have the right connections.

Im just saying that this was supposed to be a discussion about the quality of cocaine and not peoples personal views on the DEA and cocaine politics, i have been living in South America for many years and i can tell you that many people depend on the drug trade and they are not making small change like natgeo wants you to beleive, they are not milionaires either but take huge risks, the real "narcos" hardly come into contact with the drug, they just make a few phone calls and these people are to be hated because most of them invest the money outside the country but they give jobs to people in areas where there are no other jobs and the lady running the local corner store wouldnt have a single client if it werent for the drug trade. Dont think that everyone in Latin America shares your opinions yagecero.

As for cocaine in Australia, i would never pay the price even if i had the money because its generaly shitty, here the cocaine is good and cheap but the best cocaine is left for export so its not impossible to get even better coke outside of SA if you have the right connections.

Look what you've gone and done - made the conversation even more political. ;)

Can you really separate politics from drug policy? This is an old thread - to be honest a lot of what I wrote was me warning Psytaco about possible problems. And I'm sure anyone who doesn't want to read my posts can choose not to.

[For those who don't, skip the rest of this post]

I don't think anything you've said has been in contradiction to what I'm saying at all. There are indeed numerous people and groups that benefit from the cocaine trade, and there are a multitude of people that depend on it for basic survival. Sure, los terratenientes (that still exist), farc, various paramilitary groups (and by extension the Colombian government - you do know about Uribe's (enter Santos) beautiful history, I guess) and dealers certainly benefit from the trade. And then there are those who work for these oh-so-humanitarian employers that do so because it's the most viable method of survival without an education.

I was specifically talking about the experiences of the Cofán with the crop dusting of Plan Colombia. Sure, it's a pretty subjective thing, but humans tend to do that.

Look what you've gone and done - made the conversation even more political. ;)

Can you really separate politics from drug policy? This is an old thread - to be honest a lot of what I wrote was me warning Psytaco about possible problems. And I'm sure anyone who doesn't want to read my posts can choose not to.
agreed.
there's also the difference between traffickers/smugglers/cartel folks - and impoverished farmers. there are too many layers to the exploitation and injustice of the cocaine trade - the violence and corruption - that i think you're oversimplifying pkt.

Hi... i was wondering if anyone could tell me something i can cut my powder cocaine with can you mix with glucodin? Or will that ruin it? also, how do you do it? would i heat a plate and cut on that?

Please be kind, i've had coke plenty of times, although it has been prepared for me so i'm new to this.

It is pretty strong and my partner has a habit of dishing out massive lines... so i'm just looking at a way of making my 1/2 gram last a little longer... and appear to be twice that... thanx :)

glucodin works fine. how do you do it, well you put coke on a mirror + gluc on a mirror and chop it in together with a razor blade - warm plates work but i prefer a mirror. i hope you are not cutting to pass off to some other poor bastard. people that cut shit are dickheads! is your coke rock or already powdered? if its powder it has already been stepped on and cut with god knows what, god knows how many times. instead of fucking around cutting why dont you just do littler bumps?

Thanx, no I wouldn't pass it on... its for me and my partner... I went halves with a girlfriend in a gram. It is kinda powder already, just has some small clumps. My hubby is kinda a 'lets get the biggest line we can' kinda guy where as I like to make it last... not sure it will work (to trick him). Worth a try :)

sorry to say it's already been stepped on then. i wouldn't bother adding more adulterants it's just more shit up into you sinus but each to their own i guess.
have fun and play safe :)

Cutting it more sounds like a recipe for a shit time. In the purpose of HR I wouldn't recommend you "trick" anyone.
What if he goes into a coke rage and takes it out on whoever your source is?
Not cool.
Stretching things out like that just tends to make them less satisfying. I wouldn't touch it.

Thanx so much for your input... like I said I've had it plenty of times but 'prepared' it so I'm a bit nervous... I'll go to plan b which is just ask him to please please take it easy so I can enjoy it too :) thanx heaps again everyone for the advice :)

85% pure cocaine "off the brick"

what does off the brick mean?

how many times can i get buzzing off 0.3g?

never done cocaine (done shard) but ive watched people and who-lee-shit looks good.

how will it compare to shard?

thanks fellas! :D

It's not gonna last as long, if you have been a proper meth head for an extended peroid, you might find it's not as fun as it is for every one else.

Off the brick means, it's come straight off the 1kg(?) slab that was imported and is most probably bullshit you have been told to make you buy it.

If the cokes decent for Australia .3g might get you "buzzing" hard 3 times but most likely it is impure. Start with 50mg and see how strong it is.

sorry... its fine if it gets merged..

not a meth head at all, done it fewer then 10 times, just to treat myself... ha
i know it lasts bellow an hr and thats cool, meth gets annoying after a few hrs, so thats great

assuming it IS indeed 85% pure, would i be fucking cooked?

Coke Is a very clean high compared to meth (amphets) so you won't be feeling "cooked" I personally havnt had much experience with coke but iv been told it's more of a mellow high rather than the racy high from meth

if it aint rock i wouldnt fuck wit it. unless you are well connected off the brick is just some wank wanking you.

if its good 1 point should be more than enough to have your nose numb and a good buzz on...if its good.

85% does not necessarily mean its cooked. you will know if its cooked itll be little yeloowy buttery pebbles.

honestly sounds you are getting fed shit though

Can't tell you much from a photo but I would say it's not 85% that's not based on the photo that's just the likeliness of anyone getting 85% pure when buying in small amounts and in Australia.

Best way to find out is just start off with 50mg and see how ya go. Most likely you will be upping the doseage but always best to start off small

dont have it infront of me...

thats what i wanted to hear ;)

gona fucking unleash at an 18th LOOL