• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine discussion

I'm from Sydney and I've been in and out of Colombia for quite a few years now. Currently living here now. I used to love coke in Australia, sure its expensive but that made it in to a special event. Just knowing you had a gram for the night between you and a mate was a great feeling. I also liked the idea of doing a nice power white line that gave me a little buzz, then wore off. Here I barely touch the stuff, to start with, its highly looked down upon by the society as it is seen as a cause of so much negative press for the country and secondly the stuff here is almost too strong to enjoy. It sounds stupid but getting doses right is hard, lines are practically unheard of, instead it's done off a key. Even still, with a small key sized dose of something close to pure, I find myself getting paranoid during the coke peak and wondering why I did it when I was feeling perfectly fine before.

I guess what I am saying is, I don't think I really even like coke, it was more just the build up and excitement of having something rare and special in Australia. Now that I have freed myself from the daily grind of Australia and I have more time to enjoy the real things that really matter in life, I find myself no longer attracted to the drug (Even though it is available in practically 100% purity for less than price of a beer in Australia).

Good to hear from someone else that knows Colombia well - I've spent 1.5 of the last 3 years in Bogotá (Now back in Australia) and can attest to the strength of the charlie. The first time I went there (and the only time I sampled the product) I was on exchange and a blood nose in your Monday morning masters class is really not cool - not to mention the clots.

"to start with, its highly looked down upon by the society as it is seen as a cause of so much negative press for the country"

Anyone heard from Psytaco? If you read this man, PM me if you still want the details of a couple of reputable ayahuasquero shamans. You'll be much better off with these folks than the circles it sounds like you're moving with at the moment.

Smoking base cocaine is a massive problem in Colombia, basuco, as it's known locally is a literal-public-nightmare with the price of one hit equalling less than our smallest coin.

Seeing those that live on the streets of the major Colombian cities due to the "affluence of the 90's" is a real eye opener. I've heard stories of extremely well off Colombians becoming extremely poor and fucked-up over the course of a short period of time.

Last edited:
curiousity, does the mega pure cocaine still last basically no time?
I've only done it 3 times in Aus, obviously the quality was pretty average. But ive got a bit of extra coin so was thinking of getting some just to have prior to an upcoming festival. but im pretty sure my money will be better spent somewhere else

I shouldn't derail the thread - but I wouldn't bother, Flexmasta. Each to their own, but for the price you'll pay for it you could have numerous (and IMO, much more enjoyable nights) on other goodies. If you do indulge, I'd save it until the end of the party - I had a few issues (years ago) with severe heart palpitations with Coke taken before MDMA in combination. Cocaine also tends to nullify the effects of anything that I find to be much more interesting.

And yes, you'll still be wanting more in 10-30 minutes after railing really good charlie. Even more so if you're drinking.

Out of you guys that really dig it, what's so special about it? Do you suffer from social anxiety? It definitely gives a "I'm better than you" type feeling, but after caning it, I just get coke-stoned and it (IME) turns into a "everything is shit other than my own petty whims" type feeling.

Fuck, I really am a wet blanket when it comes to certain things. :p

Yeah, I think it's the 'I'm better than you' feeling I get from it. I'm naturally a very anxious person.

When I was very wealthy I also did a lot of cocaine. Not so strange that...

Oh well, so long as you're having fun. Interesting about Columbia.

Just one other thing worth mentioning about pure cocaine. I always used to read all sorts of extraction techniques to purify your coke. Cleaning out amphetamines, and other active cuts. I always blamed the ampy edgy paranoid feeling I would get on coke on these active cuts. After sampling (over a few years now) fresh Colombian coke, I feel like that is just what coke is. For me its not an empathetic drug at least in the beginning. During the peak I feel like my limbs have gone cold and I am physically tense. If I met a girl or was introduced to a new person I would feel a wave of anxiety. I would rather sit down and not have to talk to anyone except other people I knew were on it.

One thing I have realized is that they key to good times on coke (at least for me) is to start with a very small line, then build up slowly. After you have broken yourself in, you can hit much bigger doses and start to feel really good without the initial rush of paranoia.

Like I said above I really don't hit coke very often here any more. But over the last few years I've had my fair share in both Australia and Colombia. Good coke can be found in australia (20-30% tops judging by my comparison with colombia) most of it would probably be lucky to be 5-15%. Funny thing is I never paid more for the better stuff, it just seemed to come in good batches every so often.

Anyone heard from Psytaco? If you read this man, PM me if you still want the details of a couple of reputable ayahuasquero shamans. You'll be much better off with these folks than the circles it sounds like you're moving with at the moment.

Alive and well, my friend, and still in Peru. Yeah feel free to shoot me some info on some shamans and also some info on san pedro if your experienced.

We have been laying off the coke as of late, due to the bad comedowns, and my girl having a little much one night which scared us both. not to say we wont do it again, but we will use alot more caution and moderation.

To answer your other question. For me it doesn´t enhance social situations that much other than make me a bit more chatty, give me more energy and make more excited. I am pretty good in chatting to new people, and don´t really need drugs or booze to do that.

I can relate to the feelings you get after doing it for a few hours. it just puts me out of it at that stage, and all the booze that is consumed with it no doubt doesn´t help.

One of the other problems I find is that once you start, your basically stuck redosing until you either run out or end your night. it is a difficult drug to do multiple lines of, then just stop and keep partying. I always start yawning and just want to go to bed.

^

Not many people in Australia have smoked crack I imagine; QUOTE]

My only experience with coke / crack was a few years ago with a friend who's occupation and knowlege meant he was able to offer a group of us a very enjoyable evening. Lots of lovely smooth lines which kept on coming in a nice post party atmosphere. He then took a heap of it and made crack. I remember him saying at the time we would probably never experience crack as clean as he had made for us. Lovely to smoke and you could see us all just chomping at the bit to have the pipe come our way again.

He also sent me off to BDO with a batch. Great night had.

The mistake I see a lot of people make with coke is using it to get fucked up like meth or acid. They see a movie like Scarface and think the bigger the mountain you Hoover through the better you feel. Like I said earlier I liken coke to a expressso or a nice scotch. A nice line will settle you in, allow conversation to flow and in my experience relax and warm my insides. After that you start chasing a "high" feeling you see most of it's negative effects. Suddenly half a bottle of nice scotch has you drunk and no longer in that warm buzzed place so to chasing multiple lines starts to make people more arrogant, more selfish with the added anxiety and lack of social graces.

I guess it comes down to self control. Like it was said earlier a whole night on it turns into not so much of a social experience rather everyone champing at the bit to get their next hit. I prefer to bad my night around drinking alcohol then duck to the cubicle for a sneaky bump to keep me entertained for a while longer. If I want something to power me to dawn then there are better chemicals to achieve that. I admit I'm usually keen to head home for sex before I crash 9 times out or 10 any way.

I really don't want to be a wet blanket, but cocaine production fucks-up the lives of millions of people - I've had the best coke there is, and still I find it to be underwhelming, boring and definitely not worth the cost (in Australia for decent coke) or the societal (political) issues that it causes throughout the South and Central Americas.

Ever heard of plan Colombia? - The United States government carries out the systematic crop dusting of indigenous coca fields (after what seem to be very selective tip offs from the Colombian government [production still continues somehow?!?]). The poison that they use ruins the water ways of the Amazon and the food production of the indigenous.

Be careful Psytaco. The vast majority of people throughout Latin America hate the shit and (especially) the white people that use it. And the small minority that move in those circles are mostly not to be trusted.

Yo man my family is colombian from the city of Cali (A once infamous city for narco related activities ) and ill tell you right now that reason that cocaine "production still continues somehow?!?" is because its still very legal to grow in other border nations such as Peru and Bolivia. THere is always going to be a market for cocaine because quite frankly "Its the shit" which means no matter how hard the US clamps down on it in colombia there is still going to be tons upon tons of cocaine coming out of some other part of south America where the lack of law enforcement or cultural acceptance helps cultivate the production of the cocoa farms.

More on topic though, Cocaine is fucken incredible but the only good sort of cocaine is south american cocaine, Australia is like the last pit stop in a massive trail of drug trafficking so by the time most of those lines reach our nostrils they have been cut X amount of times in X amount of countries with X amount of chemical

Interesting reading this thread. Coke has always been too price prohibitive so Ive never had the opportunity to try it. Also dont really enough wankers I guess :p

I think Ill wait until Im in a more coke-friendly country before I bother with it. Dont wanna pay top dollar for shit. Definitely curious though.

Cali is still pretty infamous... I lived in Cali a few years ago and I go there every couple of months. coke is about half the price down there. In cali there is a lot more local consumption going on but its still not as blatant as a saturday night in establishment.

Yo man my family is colombian from the city of Cali (A once infamous city for narco related activities ) and ill tell you right now that reason that cocaine "production still continues somehow?!?" is because its still very legal to grow in other border nations such as Peru and Bolivia. THere is always going to be a market for cocaine because quite frankly "Its the shit" which means no matter how hard the US clamps down on it in colombia there is still going to be tons upon tons of cocaine coming out of some other part of south America where the lack of law enforcement or cultural acceptance helps cultivate the production of the cocoa farms.

More on topic though, Cocaine is fucken incredible but the only good sort of cocaine is south american cocaine, Australia is like the last pit stop in a massive trail of drug trafficking so by the time most of those lines reach our nostrils they have been cut X amount of times in X amount of countries with X amount of chemical

No offence, but cocaine is boring as shit: I'd much prefer to enter another world with Yagé (which by the way has the power to solve the psychological issues that cause people to think they NEED such a shit social lubricant like cocaine huevon). And of course coca (not cocaine) is legal - it's the central plant spirit of many indigenous groups. Coca is a medicine, it's not cocaine. The numerous "sitting shaman" statues that are in the museums around Colombia are testament to this - the shamans sit and chew coca for meditative purposes or imbibe it to stave off hunger during hunting missions. If you look into the multinational companies that have resource industry connections in the Amazon basin you'll see what I mean. Indigenous groups are wanted OUT, so the oil and gas conglomerates of the U.S can move in. This comes from my time studying various indigenous groups at "La Nacho" (The National University of Colombia) and my time spent with the Cofán in el Putumayo, one particular group that have been fighting these international companies for years. Sure, I suppose Colombia's top intellectuals and the indigenous that have been fighting this battle on the ground could be speaking shit.. pffft.

You're right about production becoming decentralised and moving into Ecuador, Perú and Bolivia, so why the fuck does the crop dusting continue in Colombia? - seems strange to me that someone from a Colombian family would support this shit. All of my friends hate it with a passion.

Each to their own I guess.

Last edited:
Coca (the leaf) has a very long history of consumtion within Andean cultures. Both from a cultural, spiritual, medicinal and productive point of view. It has been used heavily, long before cocaine was isolated. You truely have to visit equador, bolivia or peru to appreciate the level of its use and its importance to the people. It actually works wonders for altitude sickness, and chewing coca will relieve the bad headaches associated high altitudes, much better than panadol. ditto with fatigue and shortness of breath.

cocaine on the otherhand doesn´t offer these benefits (possibly due to its lack of other alcaloids found in coca). euphoria (which in my opinion isn´t that strong), and energy.

I would mention my escapades at a well known cocaine bar in the capital of Bolivia, but the quantities consumed discust myself. at least it taught me not to over do it again.

Just scored a new connection, very high quality compared to what I've been getting. Compared to the stuff I had overseas it is up there. This guy also is the only person I know of that sells a gram as a gram rather than .7 or .8 and it is just solid rock. Yipeeee!

I would mention my escapades at a well known cocaine bar in the capital of Bolivia, but the quantities consumed discust myself. at least it taught me not to over do it again.

Hahaha at this thread been revived.

I look back on that comment and realise that I spent the the remaining two and a half month period completely overdoing it on cocaine. Not in a good way either. Doing like 2-4grams (of south american coke too) in a sitting, like 3-4 times a week, and having some times when I finally was coming down that I thought I was going to die. I remember about 4 times in particular where my heart was beating so fast and erratically that I thought I was going to have heart attack.

Fucking nasty, addictive and piggish drug.

This is really weird. Reading about people who have done "high quality coke" and don't think the high is anything special. Maybe my body chemistry is just different, but I fukken love the high of good cocaine. Subtle? Nope. Jittery? Not at all. Speedy? Nada. Affects the mood and body in similar ways to clean MDMA, but not nearly as empathetic. Coke is a sexual, selfish, indulgent high. But it is a good high. People don't get that addicted to spending a hundred bucks for a gram of bullshit, believe me. Good cocaine is a hell of high and a great feeling, at least to me.

I really don't want to be a wet blanket, but cocaine production fucks-up the lives of millions of people - I've had the best coke there is, and still I find it to be underwhelming, boring and definitely not worth the cost (in Australia for decent coke) or the societal (political) issues that it causes throughout the South and Central Americas.

Ever heard of plan Colombia? - The United States government carries out the systematic crop dusting of indigenous coca fields (after what seem to be very selective tip offs from the Colombian government [production still continues somehow?!?]). The poison that they use ruins the water ways of the Amazon and the food production of the indigenous.

Be careful Psytaco. The vast majority of people throughout Latin America hate the shit and (especially) the white people that use it. And the small minority that move in those circles are mostly not to be trusted.

dont get one thing confused with another, if i was a mod i would say keep this on track and dont let this shit get into a political discussion. If you are truly against the "poor" latinos that are behind the fabrication of cocaine then dont use it at all, you sound like a vegetarian who eats meat.

Not sure why anyone would bother with cocaine regularly in Australia, it's just too prohibitively expensive. I swear many people just buy it as a statement of status (like drinking Dom Pérignon for the label). Even if it's good rack I find you're much better better off spending the same amount on meth or ecstasy, supremely better bang for your $.

dont get one thing confused with another, if i was a mod i would say keep this on track and dont let this shit get into a political discussion. If you are truly against the "poor" latinos that are behind the fabrication of cocaine then dont use it at all, you sound like a vegetarian who eats meat.
i don't think that's what he is arguing at all...
rather than being 'against' the poor latinos, he is saying that we westerners shouldn't be supporting an industry that directly exploits these people, results in corruption, violence and political instability in central and south america, for the sake of a market based on western hedonism and the image of using a drug of 'status'.
as for "vegetarian who eats meat" analogy? well, we all experiment, right? then some of us come to the conclusion that;
yagecero; said:
No offence, but cocaine is boring as shit

Last edited:
Thank you, Spacejunk, for that clear and correct reiteration of my point. :)

I'm certainly not a meat-eating vegetarian. I like my substances how I like my women: natural, not altered, and powerful. ;)