• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine discussion

Here in the US ,we get coke that is often cut with amphetamines of some kind by Mexican middle men, but we also get some good high quality flake/fishscale coke, and it will do the job every time, out prices are very low compared to your though, but if you want to make crack, just put 3 grams of coke in a glass jar and add one gram of baking soda, heat it up by putting the jar into a larger pot on the stove with boiling water for a little bit, stirring the solution by hand by swirling the jar around , take the jar of coke+baking soda solution out of the hot water, pour in cole water, put a knife in their to stir it and watch the stuff all rock up,,repeat until all the solids are rocked up...also you can use a spoon, larger metal spoon, put in some coke,add about 1/4 the amount of baking soda to the coke and heat with a lighter under the spoon, add some cold water to that, it should rock up, or if not heat up some more and then add cold water, rocks up, and you toss the water wherever..let the moist chunk off crack from the spoon sit out on a dry area and in a little while it will be ready to smoke up..no need to evaporate water off with a stove and so on, you use heat to get the coke and baking soda mixing,and add cole water to get it to rock up, it's wild to see, add cold water and it all comes together into chunks!!!

i have a few questions about coke.

when shooting it up should you cook it? Is coke water soluble for example. Like with heroin I don't cook it up anymore to avoid disolving containments that aren't water soluble at room temperature.

^ Yes, cocaine HCl is water soluble, should not need to be cooked up. I remember reading a solubility along the lines of 2 grams/1mL on Erowid I think.

Very well explained DavisK.

And Chugs, no need to cook, and yes like has been said.

To get the pure stuff the price can be ridiculous but its worth paying double when the quality is nearly triple of what is on the street, namely about 30% or so. I would rather gget the high 80's to 90's.

But yeah i would encourage more people to cook it and try it then and see if its any good! Beats racking it anyday, even if you only yield 0.3 out of a gram it will hammer you more than racking that whole gram.
For example if we got 0.9 back, it would fuck about 6 people for the night, and i mean fuck you!!!!!!!

I really don't want to be a wet blanket, but cocaine production fucks-up the lives of millions of people - I've had the best coke there is, and still I find it to be underwhelming, boring and definitely not worth the cost (in Australia for decent coke) or the societal (political) issues that it causes throughout the South and Central Americas.

Ever heard of plan Colombia? - The United States government carries out the systematic crop dusting of indigenous coca fields (after what seem to be very selective tip offs from the Colombian government [production still continues somehow?!?]). The poison that they use ruins the water ways of the Amazon and the food production of the indigenous.

Be careful Psytaco. The vast majority of people throughout Latin America hate the shit and (especially) the white people that use it. And the small minority that move in those circles are mostly not to be trusted.

But yeah i would encourage more people to cook it and try it then and see if its any good! Beats racking it anyday, even if you only yield 0.3 out of a gram it will hammer you more than racking that whole gram.
For example if we got 0.9 back, it would fuck about 6 people for the night, and i mean fuck you!!!!!!!

Probably would, but remember that crack is more addictive and riskier then just snorting cocaine, which has it's own dangers to begin with.

yagecero said:
I really don't want to be a wet blanket, but cocaine production fucks-up the lives of millions of people

You raise a good point yage; there are not many other drugs with the specific industry behind it like cocaine. It can only be produced in the certain areas of the one continent, and so these areas have become the intense focus of both drug cartels and the American led War on Drugs. Both have had devastating effects on the region.

If you can't have a clear conscience using cocaine, can you have a clear conscience using other drugs? Heroin perhaps is an industry on a similar scale and that has had similar effects on populations in production regions. Other drugs may be locally produced or imported from smaller overseas ventures then those industries. You have no idea where the money you fork over for recreational substances ends up; whose hands it is in and what enterprises it is funding.

The cocaine industry does fuck up the lives of a shitload of people but this is the product of our drug laws and I don't really see why a drug user should feel bad just because the US Government has decided to spray toxins all over the region. If I had my say that shit wouldn't go on but the truth of the matter is that ALL illicit drug industries cause social problems through their illegal nature, perhaps this is not always as extreme of an impact specifically on the producer countries as it is with blow but all drugs have their negative impacts. I am pretty sure a shitload of Middle Eastern insurgents have been funded with heroin, just as they have by heroin and methamphetamine in South East Asia and many ruthless criminals here in Australia can thank the illicit nature of cannabis, methamphetamine and 'ecstasy' for their rise to wealth and power.

Ofcourse our demand for drugs does drive this industry and if nobody used the drugs then nobody would produce or sell them, BUT using drugs is a natural human curiosity that has gone on for thousands of years and has nothing inherently immoral about it, drug laws on the other hand are a very recent phenomena as well as their overzealous enforcement by ignorant and self interested Governments. Both the demand for drugs and the drug laws need to exist for there to be such a strong negative impact on producer countrues but IMHO the only ones to blame are the Governments making these laws and enforcing them in their own backyards as well as everybody elses.

The cocaine industry does fuck up the lives of a shitload of people but this is the product of our drug laws and I don't really see why a drug user should feel bad just because the US Government has decided to spray toxins all over the region. If I had my say that shit wouldn't go on but the truth of the matter is that ALL illicit drug industries cause social problems through their illegal nature, perhaps this is not always as extreme of an impact specifically on the producer countries as it is with blow but all drugs have their negative impacts. I am pretty sure a shitload of Middle Eastern insurgents have been funded with heroin, just as they have by heroin and methamphetamine in South East Asia and many ruthless criminals here in Australia can thank the illicit nature of cannabis, methamphetamine and 'ecstasy' for their rise to wealth and power.

Ofcourse our demand for drugs does drive this industry and if nobody used the drugs then nobody would produce or sell them, BUT using drugs is a natural human curiosity that has gone on for thousands of years and has nothing inherently immoral about it, drug laws on the other hand are a very recent phenomena as well as their overzealous enforcement by ignorant and self interested Governments. Both the demand for drugs and the drug laws need to exist for there to be such a strong negative impact on producer countrues but IMHO the only ones to blame are the Governments making these laws and enforcing them in their own backyards as well as everybody elses.

there are not many other drugs with the specific industry behind it like cocaine. It can only be produced in the certain areas of the one continent, and so these areas have become the intense focus of both drug cartels and the American led War on Drugs. Both have had devastating effects on the region.

If you can't have a clear conscience using cocaine, can you have a clear conscience using other drugs? Heroin perhaps is an industry on a similar scale and that has had similar effects on populations in production regions. Other drugs may be locally produced or imported from smaller overseas ventures then those industries. You have no idea where the money you fork over for recreational substances ends up; whose hands it is in and what enterprises it is funding.

This is exactly why I didn't
want to be a wet blanket

But I still think psytaco should be careful.

Peace.

when i have a line of coke i cant handle my drinking and drink like 8 drinks in an hour and then feel very very sick when the coke wears off. Its way to expensive for what it is. Being on coke is nice but its nothing to special, nothing like mdma. coke's shit drug i recon.

Pretty scary the damage it does to the enviroment!!!!! in south america, and the wars and shit that goes with it

Blondie, it is but seriously its unaffordable in this country to be addicted to it like in the US for example.

Yes to al above points about it wrecking lives but as has been mentioned so do other drugs, niccotine and alcohol are bad!!!!

Did you know around the time of 9-11 Osama Bin Laden wanted to buy a billion dollars worth of coke and poison it and then sell it to the American Market apparently!!! How scary is that shit!!!

^ I'd like to see a cite on that bin Laden claim.

And though for most users addiction to cocaine is out of their price range, there are those who can afford it and may face problems with it.

Ive actually met quite a few people who smoke crack, seems to be quite popular around this area. Ive only ever sniffed it and have thought about shooting it(its prob the only mainstream drug I havent shot!) but I worry enough about having a heart attack after a big shot of meth/base so I think IV would turn me into a nervous wreck, might try it oneday though. Has anyone got experience with street caps? I know theres a lot of coke around the sydney street spots, ive thought about just getting a cap and trying that but it scares me too much.

Ive never had really shitty coke but ive had very nice stuff and average stuff, there was only about $100 in difference but the times I remember having it were years apart and price has gone way up. I got a gram of really good stuff a few years ago and me and 2 mates had about 20 lines out of it and were coked out of out brains and the comedown wasnt bad at all. Im pretty over it though, these days im into cheap drugs that feel good like GHB, LSD, MDMA.

I'm a big cocaine fan, crack, snorting, speeballing (h/coke iv).

I'm one of only two aussie blers i know who've done a speedball - and let me tell you boy was that the rush of a lifetime. I would love to try it again unfortunately i'm not as financially well off as I was in 09'... at that point I was doing an 8ball of decent coke every few days.

^^i have done a speedball...down the cross and it was ridiculously amazing, but the only crack cocaine I have come across was in Europe, seems shooting coke is much more popular in Sydney over crack.

I think I read somewhere that the powers that be tried to create a market for crack in the Cross and other inner city spots back around the late 90's/early 2000's, but it never took off for whatever reason (probably price).

I'm from Sydney and I've been in and out of Colombia for quite a few years now. Currently living here now. I used to love coke in Australia, sure its expensive but that made it in to a special event. Just knowing you had a gram for the night between you and a mate was a great feeling. I also liked the idea of doing a nice power white line that gave me a little buzz, then wore off. Here I barely touch the stuff, to start with, its highly looked down upon by the society as it is seen as a cause of so much negative press for the country and secondly the stuff here is almost too strong to enjoy. It sounds stupid but getting doses right is hard, lines are practically unheard of, instead it's done off a key. Even still, with a small key sized dose of something close to pure, I find myself getting paranoid during the coke peak and wondering why I did it when I was feeling perfectly fine before.

I guess what I am saying is, I don't think I really even like coke, it was more just the build up and excitement of having something rare and special in Australia. Now that I have freed myself from the daily grind of Australia and I have more time to enjoy the real things that really matter in life, I find myself no longer attracted to the drug (Even though it is available in practically 100% purity for less than price of a beer in Australia).

I think I read somewhere that the powers that be tried to create a market for crack in the Cross and other inner city spots back around the late 90's/early 2000's, but it never took off for whatever reason (probably price).

The huge amount of cheap high quality meth shard that was just hitting the streets in the late 90's would probably have put the crack rocks idea right out the window.

I really don't think we're ever gonna see cocaine at a price in this country where crack addiction becomes economically possible. Nobody is going to be selling $5 rocks on street corners anytime soon.

Powder cocaine is definitely increasing in prevalence and social acceptability on the West Coast. Lots of it going round but it's still a drug for your wanker types who "don't do drugs". IMHO it's still a Clayton's drug. Coke, the line you're having when you're not having a line. Mehh.