• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine discussion

Wasnt there like heaps of coke around in Aus in the 70's, 80's and 90's etc? Probably wouldnt have been cut down as much back then?
I'm inclined to agree and state that: yes there was! Fancy that. I wonder what INXS etc were snorting in the 80's? Cheers poledriver! :) Had a good laugh which is always a positive thing. I think OND43X may have been talking about personal experience with the Peruvian marching powder.
Taking a leaf out of your book these days poledriver and staying sober... getting a bit to grey and don't want to look like Charlie Sheen. I will say that "coke" has been a "mainstream" drug since at least the 60's in wealthier circles. In the late 1800's you could buy all kinds of cocaine containing goodies OTC at your local chemist. Banned in UK, Oz after WW1 along with H and morphine, see underbellies take on the razor gangs whatever that particular series was called. Also troops in WW1 were given cocaine before going over the top to increase their fighting zeal, hence a ready made market of strung out diggers the razor gangs catered to post WW1. 1961 international convention on narcotics= world wide condemnation.

my comment was purely from what I experienced with cocaine which is why i wrote...
(please remember this is how it was for me)
Although I first tried cocaine in the late 90's, i didnt really use cocaine on a semi or regular basis until early 2002, so i can only really give a proper personal experience from then till current.

But from a general perspective, cocaine has been in australia for as long as it has been in any other western country, but unlike the USA, australia never seen a massive cocaine surge in the late 70s and the early 80s, as i believe heroin was more popular here. Australia had its surge in the mid to late 90s.

Of course celebrities and the very rich may have been snorting cocaine in australia regularly in the 60s, 70s and 80s but it was never a mainstream drug, and it didnt really start becomeing more mainstreem until the 90s and it was the late 90s when cocaine truely became a mainstream drug, evidence to this was the availability and sale of crack cocaine on the streets of kings cross. The last few years cocaine usage and availability has been at its highest levels ever seen in australia.

Last edited:
Yeah I thought so that is why I stated:

"I think OND43X may have been talking about personal experience with the Peruvian marching powder." in my previous post.

Cocaine is overrated but highly addictive IMO. Personally I enjoy the coca leaf tea much more or even chewing a quid.

OND43X didn't seem not rude at all. You probably missed it due to my block paragraphs, I'm trying to make my posts more readable from now on. Hard to read a big chunk of text as poledriver has pointed out to me lol. :) Coke was a very yuppie/muso drug back in the day here in oz and H was a lot cheaper and more readily available. Speed was dirt cheap. Now day's I think meth cost more than coke. In those days speed/meth was looked down upon as being very bogan, funny old world.

I'm not a regular user of coke, only really give it a go if someone is shouting or it's sourced from "that site" ;)

anywho.. has anyone seen black cocaine before? I was pessimistic before trying it but I was surprised!! my nose started bleeding which wasn't good because I was a drunk mess; but the euphoric high was great!

^ black cocaine is just cocaine with carbon added to it (basically) to avoid drug dogs. It needs to be separated before sale. I wouldn't be snorting carbon, unless you want a blood nose, which u got.

Buying anything resembling coke off "that site" is like playing Russian roulette. Most of its absolute crap (domestically) n there's more MDPV in it than coke.

Scored some coke from a new source last night. Saved a little bit to test with the vocable testing kit from ecstacy pill test.com
And according to the colour chart this stuff is around the 70-80% purity.
It didn't cost me a fortune either. Looks like I have found a rare type of dealer. One that I haven't had for over 10 years.
The kind I person that doesn't rip people off and does it for the love.

Here is a link to the picture of the test

http://img691.imageshack.us/i/egwk.jpg/

The coke had a nice shimmer through it, the gram was powder not rock
But in the light it had that pearl shimmer, very little numbing and no gittery feeling
No speed cut it and no cathinones (also tested with marquis and Mandelin)
I went to Brisbane 2 weeks ago and got some coke from there that was week as piss. Tested around 40% and had speed in it and costed more than this shit that I got last night in Melbourne.
Next lot I buy I'm gonna cook it to crack to try.

The test result turned dark red/brown instantly.
Those that say coke in aus is shit just don't have the right contacts.

^ black cocaine is just cocaine with carbon added to it (basically) to avoid drug dogs. It needs to be separated before sale. I wouldn't be snorting carbon, unless you want a blood nose, which u got.

Buying anything resembling coke off "that site" is like playing Russian roulette. Most of its absolute crap (domestically) n there's more MDPV in it than coke.

How easy is it to separate the carbon from the coke?

^ apvp will test blue on a Scott test... Does not mean its coke... Gee, washing powder will also turn blue, does that mean it has traces of coke in it?

It never ceases to amaze me just how naive people are. He told u there's blow in it for u to hand over your gorilla man...

Why people are bothering with coke in Aus, is so surprising. It's ALL rubbish. This is coming from someone (me) who knows everything there is to know about coke. I quit NYE and will never return to it.

Addiction is horrible, the draining of your bank account worse... The unwanted anxiety for the next 5 years due to your CNS being all sorts of fucked up is the real deal closer to not touch it again... Oh, not to mention there is nothing in Aus stronger than maybe 25% and that's if you're lucky.

If i'm getting wettish coke that when left on a plate overnight turns to liquid, have to heat the plate up to cut it properly and has a slight diesel/petrol smell that comes in fairly soft rocks, shows no reaction on any of the reagent testers, lasts around 40 minutes and a gram lasts a whole night I don't see how that is particularly that shit. People watch scarface and expect it to turn them into invincible machines. Without saying anything too incriminating i've had friends who've gone overseas where high quality coke is prominent and mailed it back (no more than a gram or two) it seems to stimulate my mind, but makes me completely content and comfortable sitting down chatting away. Also doesn't necessarily make me horny but as soon as I receive any sexual stimulation I fucking like a wilderbeast.

This is quite common where I'm from and although the stuff from overseas is a lot better, I really don't think some of ours is much worse. Maybe i'm just lucky but I have had really fucking good coke and this stuff definitely gives me that high just instead of needing 3-4 points over a few hours you need 6-7. Am I just lucky? I've actually never gotten coke cut with speed because I always reagent test it and I got my mate some a few weekends again and he swore it was synthetic but I thought synthetic would show up on reagent tests. Worst coke i've ever had still had all the greatness but was clearly a batch that was attempted to re-rock into crack or something because it burnt like baking soda. Still had the nice coke high but the burn wasn't worth it.

I wouldn't say i have particularly tight connections and I'm not some underground drug lord so how am I able to obtain this and yet everyone seems to whinge. This is in NSW and even when I travelled to stay with a friend for the weekend he said he could get me coke. I was adamant as I didn't personally know the dealer but the stuff he got was near identical to the stuff I get. It's not THAT expensive either, I mean it costs more than a gram of most things but to be honest I enjoy the subtle yet euphoric high that cocaine gives.

People pay more for a gram of ice than a gram of coke and fair enough the ice lasts longer but cocaine just compliments everything so well and is so easy to integrate into any situation and just enhances it. I don't know what all the fuss is about us having shit coke. None of my friends whinge and we always reagent test to make sure there's no meth in it etc.

The stuff I tried from overseas was wet and looked like fish scales and was reportedly "65-70%". Judging off that I'd say the quality of nearly everyone I know that takes it would be no less than 40%. Definitely had aussie stuff in the 50's. Pretty much everyone I know would stop buying it if it was terrible so I don't see how there is still so much crap around.

In regards to ecstasy and MDMA's quality diminishing after the drought you're right on the money, 2009 we had a big drought and they haven't been the same since.

Although had a import last night which blew my mind. Half had me rolling nearly all night...

I've come to the conclusion the product from overseas will always be 100x better.

I can't believe people still even buy pills. There is an abundance all over the country of lovely brown sugar MDMA. People who are barely users are about to get it. Why anyone still takes pills at all is beyond me. Sure they're convenient but why consume whatever extra is with it + filler and binder when you can just consume nothing but the substance you want anyway.

^ totally different drugs.

Euphoria? Well....yes - (assuming what you got there is real/not adulterated to shit) but a very different kind of euphoria.

MDMA and cocaine have very little in common, IMO.
There is heaps of information about the subjective effects of cocaine in the "other drugs" forum if you want more info and a better range of perspectives. Lets just say the Aussie experience is a tad skewed towards "I got gypped".

Coke cut with amphetamine or RCs (etc etc) ain't exactly a good example of the experiences you're looking for IMO :)

What do you guys usually use for your surface to chop up ? i normally use phone/glass table/plate, though i want to try mirror surface like everybody says but i can't seem to find it anyway, any ideas?

^Coke kit.
aka "Snuff kit".
Little spoon, nice little toot-tube, razor blade, amber vial, mirror; all in a leather pouch.

yeah i heard about them, though is there anywhere where i can just buy the mirror lol

if it's a little sticky/wet I just use a ceramic plate put it on top of stove til warm - hot then dump stuff on it leave for 15 to 20 seconds then it should be dry enough to chop up. works like a charm. can use a microwave to heat up the plate as well but it takes longer Imo and when it comes to coke I fiend

to be honest i could never get satisfied off of coke my drug of choice was amphetamines forsure high lasted longer spend less money coke now a days sucks why pay <no prices> get high for a few hours when <no prices> gets u high for a whole day coke/crack is a waste and the people u got to deal with suck i would rather just have some beers and a shot of tequilla i prefer psycadelics more than anything i hate drugs that blow my money and than i end up fucked in the end unless theres a homie helping me out which rarely happens people i usually had to deal with were broke and desperate or greedy theres a time and place for it if u know what i mean my advice is fuck blow unless your rich that's why they call it the rich mans drug

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i heard about them, though is there anywhere where i can just buy the mirror lol

Can't give you any kind of source links on bluelight - for anything, I'm afraid.

You come across one if you discreetly in a head shop (I'm not sure of the legality in each state; but don't go in asking for a "coke kit").

Failing that....you can buy all sorts of stuff online with some savvy search skills...

Can't give you any kind of source links on bluelight - for anything, I'm afraid.

You come across one if you discreetly in a head shop (I'm not sure of the legality in each state; but don't go in asking for a "coke kit").

Failing that....you can buy all sorts of stuff online with some savvy search skills...

don't you find that the vials seem to lose a lot due to its stickiness? I've never gotten good cocaine en that didn't at least need a little heating to remove the moisture.