• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine discussion

wow you must be rich motherfucker. buying shitty coke at the extortionist prices and then counteracting it with diaz.

do you purchase the smack or naltrexone first?

I love the real thing. Price is a bit ridiculous though.
Even the synthetic stuff was nice. I was talking too one of the tobaccanist one day, and apparently the synth stuff had actual traces of Coke in it. :):::::

^ apvp will test blue on a Scott test... Does not mean its coke... Gee, washing powder will also turn blue, does that mean it has traces of coke in it?

It never ceases to amaze me just how naive people are. He told u there's blow in it for u to hand over your gorilla man...

Why people are bothering with coke in Aus, is so surprising. It's ALL rubbish. This is coming from someone (me) who knows everything there is to know about coke. I quit NYE and will never return to it.

Addiction is horrible, the draining of your bank account worse... The unwanted anxiety for the next 5 years due to your CNS being all sorts of fucked up is the real deal closer to not touch it again... Oh, not to mention there is nothing in Aus stronger than maybe 25% and that's if you're lucky.

Indeed mate.

If you're charged for hours on end, grinding etc... You got duped into buying a bag of speed, with a dash of coke for flavour.

Good coke will last between 25-45 minutes, max. Depending on tolerance. I was having a line once every 15 minutes for 4 days at my worst point. Heart could barely cope, the damage it does to the cardiovascular system is immense. I'm on 50mg Atenelol now to regulate my heart beat and keep it below 90 (resting heart rate). Gotta love coke!!

I used to be really into IV coke; used H to get me off of it; used meth to get me off H;

THEN...
Started bartending...started snorting coke....my nose hurt all the time....started smoking coke....my lungs hurt all the time...started IV'ing it again.

Now....I only IV coke if I have xanax, alcohol, or H. Occasionally I'll do a line while I work. But nothing like I used to. The crash kills it for me...def one of the best rushes out there for IV though.

No, he didn't actually. It was after they could no longer sell it that he told me about it. So no, he wasn't just saying it too get my 'gorilla.'

Oh yeah, my bad. I forgot you were the Einstein of synth coke, you know everyhing about it. Duh.

Oh relax mate. No need to get snappy because you realised the shop owner sucked you in.

There's no such thing as synth coke, coke is synthetic. The only thing I'm aware of is about a million research chemicals that idiots toot cause real coke just isn't obtainable.

Just be careful with that shit... It'll fry you quicker and a lot worse than real coke.

Gotta back AS13 here apvp has 0 coke in it same as MDPV but turn blue on a scott. From what AS13 has stated he has fried himself on the shit as it fucks your SA node and being on beta blockers due to over use of coke is what you'd expect. Get into the apvp, mdpv if you like I almost died and I'll quote a pommie BL "if you have not been laying on the floor hand fluttering over your heart while hovering on the edge of death from tweeking thou hast not tweekethed enough." or some such. I have mates in their 40's who were dealing in the 90's and kept it up into the next decade that are on NRI's (venlafaxine) from frying their dopamine receptors. Read my previous post one page back. Aussie coke has been shit since around 2000. I won't wank on about the people I used to know but think Aussie music industry 90's and big names from those times. Aussie coke these days is SHIT SHIT and SHIT. A while back a mate gave me a free sample nearly half a gram won't go into it except to say SHIT. APVP is like budget MDPV and both will kill you VERY easily. Normally I like to give AS13 grief cause he's fun like that but I can't agree more with what he has said. Would not piss on Aussie coke after tipping it in the nearest drain.

Mdpv and apvp can be good if you have self control and use in moderation.

Ive had some fukcing awesome times on both substances, just cant binge on it or you start going crazy and the side effects go thru the roof.

Cant treat those substances like coke or meth and just continually re dose, the high is gone after a few doses anyway, then ur just chasing that high thru your pipe.

Mdpv and apvp can be good if you have self control and use in moderation.

Ive had some fukcing awesome times on both substances, just cant binge on it or you start going crazy and the side effects go thru the roof.

Cant treat those substances like coke or meth and just continually re dose, the high is gone after a few doses anyway, then ur just chasing that high thru your pipe.
The problem is control of your use. I no longer have that control, probably fried some part of my brain, that is why I'm going sober. MDPV is quite fun if you dose responsibly. I had a few pre-measured caps a while back. I had forgotten about them and on a rainy day thought "cool". Most had been dosed at 10 mg but I forgot there were a few dosed at 20 mg. 6 caps with 10 mg and 3 (dosed for my own use and not as hand out's to mates) were at 20 mg's. I took 1 x 10 mg and a few hours later another 10 mg cap, all was well. 4 hours in I thought one or two more cant hurt as it'd be 30-40 mg total and that would be that. I downed 1 and thought hmmm seems like there is a bit extra cut in this cap but everything was fine and was enjoying playing xbox. Thought 1 more and this will be the last as it'd be 40 mg's total, again I thought seems a little extra cut in this one but down the hatch. Next thing I knew I was FUCKED almost called 000 I was that shit scared I would die. Turns out I had dosed all 3 of my 20 mg caps and only 1 x 10 mg cap in the space of 6 hours almost 70 mg of very pure MDPV. I was trying to be responsible and safe but my little fuck up almost killed me. Would have been better if I'd used different colored caps or something to remind me of the 10 mg vs 20 mg doses. Smoking peevee was yuck IMO so always weighed and capped the stuff. Coke is way more forgiving than peevee in that respect. I never treated peevee like coke or meth it was always my plan to do max 40-50 mgs in any 24 hour period. Such a small fuck up almost killed me but compared to the horror of two weeks ago it was mild. Guess you can understand why I want sobriety in my life for a good long while lol.

Gotta back AS13 here apvp has 0 coke in it same as MDPV but turn blue on a scott. From what AS13 has stated he has fried himself on the shit as it fucks your SA node and being on beta blockers due to over use of coke is what you'd expect. Get into the apvp, mdpv if you like I almost died and I'll quote a pommie BL "if you have not been laying on the floor hand fluttering over your heart while hovering on the edge of death from tweeking thou hast not tweekethed enough." or some such. I have mates in their 40's who were dealing in the 90's and kept it up into the next decade that are on NRI's (venlafaxine) from frying their dopamine receptors. Read my previous post one page back. Aussie coke has been shit since around 2000. I won't wank on about the people I used to know but think Aussie music industry 90's and big names from those times. Aussie coke these days is SHIT SHIT and SHIT. A while back a mate gave me a free sample nearly half a gram won't go into it except to say SHIT. APVP is like budget MDPV and both will kill you VERY easily. Normally I like to give AS13 grief cause he's fun like that but I can't agree more with what he has said. Would not piss on Aussie coke after tipping it in the nearest drain.

Thanks for backing me hahaha.

I always try to give factual information, unfortunately I come across as a smart arse usually!

Also you are spot on, I fried my SA node, now on beta blockers for the rest of my life!

I got a mate who would burn though 2gs of mdpv in about 4-5 days piping like a madman, he had such a huge tolerance

Iv seen videos too of dumb americans packing a bongs cone piece full with mdpv powder then letting rip with a lighter, i think it was on youtube. Two dumb as fuck rednecks ripping pv cones, i remember they were sitting in a fucking pigstie. I think its harder to die from it than your aniexty and what ur heart rate feels like. Though incorrect dosing can be unforgiving.

Can anyone compair vaping freebase cocaine (crack) to vaping a-pvp?

^ video link plz, I wanna see that shit. Psycho stuff.

I've heard thing off of mates comparing crack to alpha or peevee. I can't say personally, but from what I hear its similar but more tweaky.

from my personal experience cocaine had afew periods of good, bad and ugly...(please remember this is how it was for me)

The peak periods where the quality and the quantity of quality was at its highest was in mid 2004, just before and just after the cocaine drought in 2007 and late 2009. Late 2009 was by far the best peak period for cocaine.

Cocaine has gone down hill in my opinion from late 2011 onwards when cocaine became more mainstreem, when its popularity/demand started increasing across australia, previously cocaine was mostly found, consumed in Sydney (and less so melbourne).

The price for cocaine has fluctuated too. When i would buy cocaine it was offered in 2 options, cut (which was the cheaper per gram option) and uncut (the more expensive). The uncut price has been the same for more than a decade but the cut(chreaper) version was cheaper in the early to mid 2000's, and since then has stayed about the same (except for the price rise in 2007 during the drought).
And that is one of the main issues with cocaine here in aust, the price. Currently the cost per gram really should be about half what the price is currently.
In 2012 the popularity and amount of cocaine across australia exploded, yet the price didnt really move. Cocaine should of seen simular drops in price as mdma/xtc seen in australia in the early 2000s when its popularly and importation was very high, and during this the price for an 'E' had halfed in 2003 compared to prices in 98/99.

Wasnt there like heaps of coke around in Aus in the 70's, 80's and 90's etc? Probably wouldnt have been cut down as much back then?

Last edited:
wasnt there like heaps of coke around in aus in the 70's, 80's and 90's etc? Probably wouldnt have been cut down as much back then?

I'm inclined to agree and state that: yes there was! Fancy that. I wonder what INXS etc were snorting in the 80's? Cheers poledriver! :) Had a good laugh which is always a positive thing. I think OND43X may have been talking about personal experience with the Peruvian marching powder.
Taking a leaf out of your book these days poledriver and staying sober... getting a bit to grey and don't want to look like Charlie Sheen. I will say that "coke" has been a "mainstream" drug since at least the 60's in wealthier circles. In the late 1800's you could buy all kinds of cocaine containing goodies OTC at your local chemist. Banned in UK, Oz after WW1 along with H and morphine, see underbellies take on the razor gangs whatever that particular series was called. Also troops in WW1 were given cocaine before going over the top to increase their fighting zeal, hence a ready made market of strung out diggers the razor gangs catered to post WW1. 1961 international convention on narcotics= world wide condemnation.

Last edited:
In regards to ecstasy and MDMA's quality diminishing after the drought you're right on the money, 2009 we had a big drought and they haven't been the same since.

Although had a import last night which blew my mind. Half had me rolling nearly all night...

I've come to the conclusion the product from overseas will always be 100x better.