• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Potentiating OxyContin (oxycodone) with benzos

Status
Not open for further replies.

pally pete

Bluelighter
Sorry if this questions come up a million times but id liken to know are there any particular benzos that potentiate oxycontin (oc 80's) taken orally btw

I usually take a fairly large dose of benzos (i wont go onto full detail for fear of being accused of getting my dick out etc although you need some background knownledge to know my tolerance and where im coming from but more importantly where im going?!last night i took 600mg temazepam had mayube half a beer and a bit of a spliff and felt good.then wait maybe an houur and then hit the oxy (160mg) im sorry thats quite a high tolerance i know.

i was just wondering if there was are any particular benzos known for 'helping the oxy high? its been about 1 hour since my 600mg temazepam dose and i feel ok,i may even have a beer or 2 (only low alcohol content 3.6%

Also is there any particular order to intensify and also make the experience safer,for instance oxy first hen benzos,or benzo and then oxy and then alcohol or maybe even no alcohol...or any particular type of alcohol.

at my disposal i have alprazolam,diazepam and temzepam,which ones and what order?

Oh btw i have weed,this i do not really smoke anymore as i do not enjoy it, but when it comes t %)o oxy's its a whole new ball game....i love it!

Last edited:
All benzos will potentiate the nod of all opiates. I imagine temazepam (which is a hypnotic benzo) would probably increase the nod the most. OxyContin (oxycodone) is a pretty stimulating opiate, so taking a benzo will probably counter-act these effects and maybe even make you nod.

600mg temazepam eh? That's a lot. Did you mean 60mg temazepam?

I recommend taking the benzo prior to taking the opiate. I don't recommend mixing alcohol (in any amount) with the benzo+opiate mixture. While mixing benzos and opiates is safe provided you have a tolerance to both drugs in question, alcohol is a different story. It is a dirty drug and really ruins opiate highs in the first place (IMO) and can cause blackouts when mixed with benzos, which can cause you to take even more drugs. A lot of overdoses happen this way. Tread carefully my friend and good luck!

All benzos will potentiate the nod of all opiates. I imagine temazepam (which is a hypnotic benzo) would probably increase the nod the most. OxyContin (oxycodone) is a pretty stimulating opiate, so taking a benzo will probably counter-act these effects and maybe even make you nod.

600mg temazepam eh? That's a lot. Did you mean 60mg temazepam?

I recommend taking the benzo prior to taking the opiate. I don't recommend mixing alcohol (in any amount) with the benzo+opiate mixture. While mixing benzos and opiates is safe provided you have a tolerance to both drugs in question, alcohol is a different story. It is a dirty drug and really ruins opiate highs in the first place (IMO) and can cause blackouts when mixed with benzos, which can cause you to take even more drugs. A lot of overdoses happen this way. Tread carefully my friend and good luck!
Thanks for caring words of wisdom.

i have drank 2 x 1L (2 x 440ML = 880ML) of beer of which was low percentage alcohol (3.6%) i can almost certainly agree that alcohol is a dirty drug indeed,its just that i thought it may help potentiate just being a very low amount of alcohol

I have taken all my Benzos (900mg Temazepam) before i ingested my 160mg crushed up oxycontin (OC) which i took about 15 minutes ago so the fun should begin shortly=D

Btw i have a very high benzo and a high opiate tolerance.

i usually take my benzos with my oxy dose because i almost always utilize tagamet to potentiate both the benzo and the oxy. short-acting benzos work the best with roxi and medium-long benzos synergize nicely with OP/OC IMO. however, i swallow my pills and have never tried to break the OP. i've never had OC though....

This is my personal opinion and I'm basing this on personal experience only.. my favorite benzo to mix with oxy would be valium or xanax. if you can get your hands on those I would say take an appropriate dose of the benzo based on your tolerance for benzo's check this link for the conversion... http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/566261-Benzodiazepine-Conversion-Chart... I would put the benzo under your tongue and wait for it to dissolve. Right when you feel the onset of the benzo start using the oxy.. just my 2 cents

Well thanks because im sat here waiting now for my valium to arrive (although i have a huge tolerance for that :( i already have some valium but i suspect that is underdosed i also have 10mg Xanax sat right here also yet i also have some 20mg chalky Temazepam waiting to arrive ( i already have some 30mg Temazepam caps,which i suspect are also underdosed?)

My problem a lot of the time is that i mix and match and use and abuse my benzos that often ive never really got to learn which one if any best suits my oxycontin use, or even whether or not im better off getting high off the oxy and then taking the benzos after?

Although my guess is im doing it in the right order.

Benzos ???mg - 160mg Oxy (OC) crushed and taken orally and then somewhere within the next few hours smoke weed and thats about as good as it gets for me =D

Unless I'm misunderstanding, you're just asking which benzo will fuck you up the most with oxy? I don't see any harm reduction in that. If you're not asking about potency, then you must be asking about preference I would think and I still don't see harm reduction.

NT gave the only harm reduction advice I can see this thread bringing so I'm going to close it. If you'd like to discuss preferences and so forth, the BDD social is a good place to do so. If I've misunderstood or you have any questions, please feel free to PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.